James Bass Photography
Upstate NY, Thousand Islands, Alexandria Bay, Albany & Finger Lakes Wedding Photographer
210 W Water Street
Syracuse, NY 13202  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Profile   Reviews (21)   Photos   Deals   FAQ   Blog   Map
About Us

James Bass, is a photographer based in upstate New York who specializes in creative portraits, weddings, social events and commercial photography. James' beliefs are centered in running a service-oriented, client-friendly business and that creativity grows from working closely with his clients because collaboration is key. He is available for a variety of assignments from agencies, local businesses and media both local and nationally. James’ multi-faceted approach to photography incorporates technical experience with innovative artistic interpretation.

Click images to enlarge or View All Photos

5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Kaitlin 1 Reviews
I cannot say enough wonderful things about James! He is kind, professional, flexible, hilarious, and calming...oh, and he takes AMAZING photos. We were a little unconventional in that we wanted fun, candid photos of our wedding instead of a lot of posed shots, and both my husband and I are so happy with the result. We can't stop looking at our photos, and our family (and even guests) cannot stop telling us how fabulous our photographer was! Hands down the best vendor we worked with.
Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Photography

James has a wonderful way of connecting with people and putting them at ease. He finds imaginative ways to capture the personality of the couple and their guests. He is innovative, takes amazing photos, and a great guy. I have worked with him in the past and it was a pleasure. I highly recommend him!

James Bass Photography is a wedding photographer from upstate ny. We service weddings throughout the local area, including upstate ny, finger lakes, and the capital region. James Bass Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the syracuse wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in kick ass photojournalistic photos.

315-409-9958
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire