Hotel Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 150
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Hotel Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel, offers a stunning space, ideal for elegant weddings, that has withstood the test of time. What better place to celebrate your union together? Located downtown in the historic B&O Railroad headquarters, our boutique Baltimore hotel rooms and suites provide the modern luxury, grand atmosphere and warm hospitality you want for your out-of-town guests and wedding party. Plus, your wedding and event catering from Chef MIke Ransom at B&O American Brasserie offers outstanding regional American cuisine and a presentation that makes your wedding event truly exceptional.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I found Hotel Monaco online while researching reception venues, I knew right away that it was exactly what I was looking for. I scheduled a meeting with their wedding coordinator, Nelle, right away and oh my gosh it blew me away. It was the one and only venue we looked at in person and I was back on the phone with Nelle the next day booking our date. It is just one of those special places that gives you goose bumps the minute you walk in and you feel like royalty from the amazing staff. It was PERFECT for our wedding - historic, yet modern and just jaw dropping, gorgeous rooms. Hotel Monaco, Nelle, and her team are the ABSOLUTE BEST EVER!!!! I seriously cannot rave about them enough. As if the hotel wasn't amazing enough, Nelle and her team do everything to make your wedding all about you - personalized menus that you create based off your favorite foods (no cookie cutter menu to pick off of), and amazing table linens, uplighting, and just everything to create your dream ballroom. For me, a disney Frozen lover, I wanted a winter wonderland wedding and that's EXACTLY what I got. Even up until the night of the wedding I could have never imagined how amazing the room would look. Nelle's taste is ON POINT!!!! She just understands and KNOWS each of her bride's styles so well. I could go on and on, but really you should just book your wedding there right now!!!

• Wedding: 01/10/0015
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
443-692-6738
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards