Modern Life : Weddings & Portraits

Baltimore, MD View map

Award winning photojournalist Mary Gardella, former co-owner & creator of Love Life Images, Inc., has branched off into a new adventure with Modern Life : Weddings & Portraits. Her natural light photography studio is located in Baltimore, MD at the Historic Clipper Mill. Mary's work has been sought after by various blogs and wedding magazines over the years for her artful and thoughtful eye.

I have been documenting life stories for over 30 years. My career started as a staff photojournalist for daily newspapers all over the the country. In 2004, I built a studio based on my passion for capturing real life & real moments in a sophisticated & artful way. I've covered every conceivable type of wedding event from various cultures around the world.

I am in love my clientele that I've built for over 2 decades. Many of them come back to year after year to document their growing & changing lives. It so amazing! I've been there when my clients have taken their first steps down the isle together and when they've watched their children take their first steps.

I love your life, your moments, and your love! Your moments are the most beautiful and priceless art and should be captured with honesty and grace.

Thanks so much for taking the time to view.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
    Meredith Married on 05/24/2014
    We had such a great experience working with Mary and the team at Modern Life Portraits!! We're still waiting on our professional shots to come in, but I know they'll be wonderful. She was such an easy person to work with throughout our planning process, and had some great ideas for shots. She's so friendly and fun - hoping to work with her again in the future for family photos!
    Katie Married on 06/02/2012
    Mary did an amazing job of capturing the unforgettable moments of my wedding. She is so artistic and comes up with amazing pictures. We also did an engagement session with our dog and the photos far exceeded my expectations. Can't wait for her to photograph my babies one day!!
  • Ann
    Ann Married on 05/27/2012
    I worked with Mary at Love Life Images for two years. When I knew I was going to be getting married, Mary said she would love to photograph our wedding, even though it was going to take place all the way across the country in Oregon. And how could I say no? Hiring Mary was a no-brainer since I knew and loved her work. Even still, I was nothing short of in awe of the images that Mary took that day. She photographed parts of the day that I didn't realize she was even around for, and captured all the love and emotion. To top everything off, she was very flexible and easy-going when it came to the flow of the day. In short, what more could you ask for from your wedding photography?

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Baltimore, 21211
Location of (Modern Life : Weddings & Portraits)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding