Modern Life : Weddings & Portraits Reviews

9 | Baltimore, MD

9 Reviews for Modern Life : Weddings & Portraits

Meredith · Married on 05/24/2014

We had such a great experience working with Mary and the team at Modern Life Portraits!! We're still waiting on our professional shots to come in, but I know they'll be wonderful. She was such an easy person to work with throughout our planning process, and had some great ideas for shots. She's so friendly and fun - hoping to work with her again in the future for family photos!

Katie · Married on 06/02/2012

Mary did an amazing job of capturing the unforgettable moments of my wedding. She is so artistic and comes up with amazing pictures. We also did an engagement session with our dog and the photos far exceeded my expectations. Can't wait for her to photograph my babies one day!!

• Ann

Ann · Married on 05/27/2012

I worked with Mary at Love Life Images for two years. When I knew I was going to be getting married, Mary said she would love to photograph our wedding, even though it was going to take place all the way across the country in Oregon. And how could I say no? Hiring Mary was a no-brainer since I knew and loved her work. Even still, I was nothing short of in awe of the images that Mary took that day. She photographed parts of the day that I didn't realize she was even around for, and captured all the love and emotion. To top everything off, she was very flexible and easy-going when it came to the flow of the day. In short, what more could you ask for from your wedding photography?

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2010

Mary was fantastic! I had researched and met with quite a number of photographers in the DC area but Mary was the first to put me at ease. Her easygoing and open personality made me feel comfortable with expressing my photograph likes and dislikes along with my silly concerns on wedding day details. She was attentive, receptive and more importantly, provided insight and professionalism based on her years of experience. It was a great experience working with Mary and her staff and I’m looking forward to another big occasion where I’ll be able to work with her again!

Mary was a pleasure to work with. Her vision is so unique and stylish! 2 years later we still get compliments on our photographs from our wedding day!

I highly recommend Mary for any major event you have.

Nikki · Married on 07/05/2009

Fabulous! We loved working with Mary for our wedding. Our pictures were beautiful, and everyone asked about our photographer. I liked that Mary was able to capture important moments in our day, and we didn't even realize she was there....she really did document our wedding as it unfolded. We were so happy with our photos, we invited Mary to our home to take pictures of our son when he was born. I highly recommend working with her.

Mary was so wonderful to work with and captured our wedding so well that we have returned to her twice since to have her take photographs of our growing family. Since we weren't interested in engagement shots, she worked with us to custom-design a package that let us get what we did want for a great price. But, of course, the images captured of that day are priceless. We were so glad we were able to share them with our friends and family and we all have those wonderful memories forever.

lenna · Married on 03/28/2009

One of the best, if not THE BEST, photographer out there. People RAVE about our wedding and engagement photos and it's been 3 years and I STILL love to look through them often. Mary knows how to capture the fun, silly, serious, happy, and intimate moments in such an artistic and authentic way. She is great to work with personally and will work with you to make sure you get everything captured perfectly. Working with Mary will be the best decision you make in planning your wedding -

Julie · Married on 10/18/2008

Almost every friend who looked at my wedding photos said, "these are the best wedding photos I have ever seen!" I am not exaggerating when I say that. When my fiance, now husband, and I went to meet with Mary for the first time, we knew right away that she was the right fit for us. She was warm and genuine and truly wanted to be a part of our day. I wish I could have Mary document EVERY milestone in my life!