Honolulu Wedding Consultants

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband & I cannot thank Honolulu wedding consultants enough for making our wedding what it was. It could have not been more perfect and it passed all expectations. Our family & friends can’t stop talking about it and it defiantly has been dubbed the best wedding anyone has ever gone to.
Everything from the setting to the cake and every last detail was just nothing but to perfection and when I look back on the photos I just smile and am thankful.
None of the above would have been possible if it wasn’t for David and Cassandra.
I was a destination bride from Australia so i literally placed my wedding into their hands. David & Cassandra listened to what we wanted and recommended the best suppliers who fit us and our wants.
I would highly recommend David & Cassandra.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Ewa Beach, HI 96706

OUR VOW

OUR VOW

Fresh Pineapples, Radiant Orchids, Asian Fusion, and the spirit of the islands meld with contemporary lines, French flair and an eclectic mix of styles and beautiful locations; together we create simple sophisticated solutions for any event. The relationships we have with our clients are of paramount importance, thus we specialize in individualizing events from intimate to extravagant and always with utmost discretion.

We are committed to making your desires a reality.  It is our objective that each wedding fulfills the vision of the bride and groom and reflects their personalities and their love. From a simple beach ceremony to a complete wedding week of  fun and events including guest accommodations and group outings to hidden waterfalls, at Honolulu Wedding Company we pride ourselves in taking the stress out of your wedding plans and making your wedding a week you and your guests will never forget!  It is our vow to coordinate an unforgettable event, one that allows everyone in attendance to participate in the romance and delight of it all, not the stress.

Our staff will incorporate your own distinctive flair by blending the very best in lighting design, specialty linens, music, customized favors and floral creations, resulting in a definitive transformation of location to accommodate your taste and style. You’ve dreamed of this day your whole life, we’ve dreamed of creating it for you.

We vow to meet the highest standards in event coordination and design, while providing you with the reassurance that your vision is our desire.

+/- read less