Garnick Moore Photographers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Randall and Theresa of Garnick Moore Photography captured the fun and creativity of our wedding better than we could have ever imagined! Right after my husband proposed to me, we started talking to Randall and Theresa about being our photographers as we had been following their work for years. We knew we chose the right photographers after they sent us a form that helped us iron out all of the details that aren’t often thought of. There’s no other photography duo better! Having two photographers allowed us double the artistic talent with Theresa photographing us ladies and Randall the guys. I constantly hear compliments of their quality of work since our wedding. It’s easy for me to recommend Garnick Moore because they are honestly the best! Being an event planner myself, I was extremely impressed with their organized and professional coordinating from beginning to end. They also helped us during the wedding to provide recommendations of the finer details when we asked. Thanks to them, the photography was the easiest, and one of the most fun parts of our magical day. The next day, they had pictures to share to our guests and on Facebook, allowing us to recall all of the incredible moments. We also received our slideshow shortly after and I can’t stop watching it! Of all of the vendors who helped make our day so special, Garnick Moore Photography told our story and captured our character better than anyone ever could! Choose Garnick Moore and you will be the happiest Newlyweds and everyone will remember your magical day like ours!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Ashland, MA 01721
BLOG

Wedding Photographers for Today's Discerning Couples.

Two unique artistic backgrounds capturing your day. The details, the interactions, the emotions, the relationships and the laughter. Randall’s background in Fine Art Photography and Theresa’s background in Cinematography provide a dynamic team to photograph your wedding. Our style is based on storytelling, using an editorial, or unobtrusive, ap proach to catch fleeting moments and crafting fun and casual portraits. After the cake has been cut and the guests have gone, we want you to see the photographs to not only relive the events but to feel the emotions of the day as they were, yours and real.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Prints
Liability Insurance: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
One of our very favorite photographers! Amazing photographs, very professional and just all around fantastic team to work with!! We always look forward to working with Randall and Teresa!
Garnick Moore Photographers is a wedding photographer from Boston. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, Cape Cod, and New England. Garnick Moore Photographers is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Boston wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in documentary style wedding imagery with a fine art flair