First Comes Love Paperie

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jayme is awesome, she went above and beyond with every request or change I made. She is awesome to work with and the turnaround is pretty fast.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
10715 Longmeadow Ct, Dallas, TX 75238
BLOG

At First Comes Love Paperie, we strive to offer today's brides a modern, fresh take on typical wedding stationery. Working closely with the bride, we are able to offer customization like no one else... fonts, wording, exact colors, etc - your stationery should be as unique as you are.

About the Designer:  Interior designer, graphic ... read more

About the Designer:  Interior designer, graphic artist, daughter, friend, seasoned bridemaid… all these things lead to the creation of First Comes Love Paperie. With a background in design, the passion was always there, but after a 9 to 5 job in corporate America, I found myself still boiling over with creative ideas. Being just shy of starring in my own “27 Dresses” flick, the overwhelming amount of fru-fru bridal stationery became quite evident. I wanted to be able to provide fresh, modern stationery for today’s brides… thus began the undertaking.

I hope you enjoy my designs as much as I have enjoyed creating them.

+/- read less