Fete Perfection Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amy and her team are an absolute joy to work with! My hubby and I were married December 14th in St Paul at 317 on Rice Park. We had a big wedding party and we paying for the wedding on our own so Amy was great to maximize our budget and organize everything down to the final detail. Hearing other friends who have gotten married, Amy's services truly go above and beyond. She thinks of things that make the day so enjoyable for the bride and groom so you actually can participate and relax! Her connection in the Minneapolis/ St Paul area show how much she he respected in the business and has the experience to back it up! She is responsive,always checking in on you, and great and keeping things on track. She organizes the bridal party and family and ensures all the vendors are taken care of. She is willing to talk or meet at a moment's notice!

I tease my sister's in law that my wedding gift to them will be Amy because I could not imagine planning a wedding without her help and guidance!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
2400 N 2nd Street Suite 101, Minneapolis, MN 55411
BLOG

Local & Destination Wedding Specialists

We understand how confusing & stressful wedding planning can be with all the various decisions to be made, budgets to manage & seemingly endless supply of vendors to choose from.  While the internet can be a wonderful resource for advice & recommendations, nothing takes the place of hiring the personalized experienced team of planners at Fete Perfection.

We guide you through months of planning & match your style, personality & budget with trusted, award-winning wedding professionals who work to make your wedding memorable and worry-free.  Dreaming of a destination wedding, we are certified destination specialists trained to plan & coordinate weddings at exotic locations near and far. We have planned & coordinated gorgeous, memoriable weddings in Italy, Germany, Mexico, France & several islands in the Caribbean as well as all over the US. Destination weddings are more afforable than you may think so give us a call, we'd be happy to assist.

Call us at 952-237-3507 to schedule a complimentary consultation and to receive our exclusive Budget Priorities Questionnaire which will help you identify which elements of your wedding are most important.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning, Unique Services (Other)
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 2006
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Fete Perfection does an outstanding job in coordinating weddings. My first experience with their work was when I played for a wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at the Semple Mansion. Throughout the wedding planning process Fete Perfection responded promptly to my questions. On the day of the wedding, Fete Perfection was in total control of the many details and everything flowed smoothly and beautifully! I have performed at weddings where the wedding couple are bombarded with questions from their wedding vendors with last minute questions or changes. With Fete Perfection in charge, be assured that they will coordinate everything to create a spectacular wedding - A wedding that YOU will enjoy!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)