Ever After Sound

Profile Picture
Melanie
1 Review
10/08/2011

They were great to work with and made the wedding a fun event for everyone.. Very affordable and professional. It touched my heart that the dj had brought glow in the dark braclets for the kids. My daughter thought that was great! I had a blast and didn't have to worry once about the music. THANKS for making my evening wonderful! Would recommend to Anyone!!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
19625 Rhinestone st NW, Anoka, MN 55303

Creating Minnesota's Most Unique Wedding Entertainment Experience

Ever After Sound & Light Shows specializes in total DJ entertainment and spectacular light shows for your next get together.

Specializing in weddings Ever After Sound ensures that we take the time to listen to brides and grooms to make sure your special day is one you will always remember. With experienced DJ's and numerous events under
our belt you and your guests are sure to have a great time. We keep current on all of today's hottest hits and all of the blasts from the past as well so you are able to pick the type of music YOU want to hear not what the DJ wants to hear. Ever After Sound packing dance floors around the Twin Cities and central Minnesota!
Details
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, H...
Liability Insurance: Yes