Escape Artists, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Dani worked with my now husband to plan an amazing honeymoon! We got married in Merida, Mexico, and honeymooned in Playa del Carmen. Her flexibility, knowledge and professionalism made it a pleasure to work with her, and the resort she helped my new husband choose was fabulous! We couldn't ask for better service.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
Reston, VA 20191

A Luxury Travel Concierge Firm

Escape Artists, LLC is a luxury travel concierge firm that's made planning honeymoons and destination weddings into an art form! Engagement parties, bridal showers, the rehearsal dinner, the wedding and reception…are you ready to be alone yet?

Let Escape Artists help you create an island unto yourself.  We’ll send you to a place where y ou can do as much or as little as you want…the perfect escape to start your happily ever after together!

We specialize in romance and whatever your heart desires.
Secluded resorts
Private villas
Yacht Charters (private or small groups)
Cruises
All-Inclusive Resorts
Luxury Non-Inclusive Resorts
Exotic Adventures
Private Jet Service

With personal planning assistance from experienced travel consultants, we at Escape Artists, LLC create the “pinch me I must be dreaming” travel experiences you long for.  We provide each client with a dedicated escape artist that attends to everything and anything our client’s request.  Escape Artists, LLC is your passport to the places you’d rather be!

ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)