Groupit Travel

address, Washington, DC 20019 · Phone number
· Visit website

About Groupit Travel

Groupit Travel is the premiere group travel planning agency in the United States. We are experts in helping you design your group travel experience, negotiating, planning and managing every logistic, and ensuring that your group travel experience is perfect in every way. Our travel specialists at Groupit Travel will ensure that every detail of your group travel experience is managed professionally and in a timely manner so that you can simply enjoy – and there is no fee to you for our services.

Destination Weddings · Corporate Travel · Academic Symposiums · Reunions · Incentive Travel · Couples Trips ·Mancations · Bachelor Parties · Girlfriend Getaways · Bachelorette Parties · Special Interest Groups · Faith-Based Groups · 55+ Group Trips · School Groups · Fundraising Trips · Athletic Groups

Follow Groupit Travel on

6 Reviews for Groupit Travel

• · Married on

Leonte McDaniel

Awesome from start to finish!! Extremely professional..When I needed to cancel my trip he stayed on the line for hours with the company to make sure I was refunded!!! Absolutely a Class Act!!!!! I recommend him for all your travel needs!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kay Stevens · Married on

Thank you for the customized experience

My family experience working with Leonte was awesome. We appreciated the attention to detail and the care that was taken with our event. Thank you again for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Groupit Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    Mexico
    North America
    Pacific Islands
    South America
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance