9591 BALTIMORE AVE, UNIT 1126, Greenbelt, MD 20770 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About 1 Life to Live Travels. LLC

1 Life to live Travels, LLC is a wedding and Honeymoon vacation specialist servicing weddings throughout the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia area and nationwide. 1 Life to live Travels is a professional travel agency that has been part of the DMV wedding industry since 2015 specializing in dream weddings and honeymoons and group travel. http://www.1lifetolivetravels.com

Follow 1 Life to Live Travels. LLC on

ccb774fa27a1603e DSC 9790
Tahira and Will "Sandals Royal Bahamian Wedding"
Linus & Safiya " Sandals Ochi"
Linus & Safiya " Sandals Ochi"
The Connor Wedding-Beaches T&C

1 Life to Live Travels. LLC 5
  • melissa

melissa · Getting married on 07/07/2020

Great person

I had the pleasure of working with Fabiola to have my destination wedding 2 years in advance. Although once it came down it to i ended up going with a non resort venue. She was extremely accommodating and easy to talk to.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Angel Murphy · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Knowledgeable and Organized

Although planning a destination wedding can be a big scare, Fabiola is making this process go smooth and less stressful for us by having several systems in place to accommodate our guests and keep us abreast of any all progress made with our planning process.

Sent on 12/26/2018
    1 Life to Live Travels. LLC 6

Erodita Agard · Getting married on 09/01/2019

5 Stars Does NOT do her any justice!!

It is impossible to describe how Fabiola is the ONLY reason I am still sane throughout my planning process. From the beginning I was having difficulty finding the perfect destination to have my wedding while shopping for caviar on a peanut butter & jelly budget and Fabiola came to save the day! She provided me with a list of a few venues and was so knowledgeable so picking a resort was SIMPLE (and for destination brides this is usually the most difficult task). Next I had to conquer communicating with guests. In an unrelated conversation I remember venting and Fabiola saved my soul by saying “I can help you with that”. What that meant was “I will completely take over this task and do it efficiently beyond belief”. First, I didn’t know about the app to collect guest information! WHO KNEW!? Within days she created a “newsletter” and sent it to each of my guests from a Gmail account she created incorporating our wedding hashtag. This was sooo useful because I didn’t even think of creating an email solely for wedding purposes (so many little things you don’t reallly think about but she does). I thought I was asking for the impossible by inquiring about a way guests could RSVP and she made my dreams come true! She created ANOTHER account for us on a website where our guests could RSVP and linked it to the wedding account to ensure I received updates and notifications.

When it was time for guests to book their rooms, the hotel completely complicated our lives by requiring guests to contact the hotel directly and speak to someone for each reservation (who does this in 2018 right?). I was ready to cancel my contract with them until Fabiola created her own form to collect guest information and she called the resort and booked EACH individual room to ensure my guests didn’t have to deal with the hassle! I was so grateful. She even created her own spreadsheet to send me updates prior to the resort even providing me with any updates although I requested it from them. She’s always two steps ahead and is extremely responsive!

She is so up to date with everything and even volunteered to create our wedding website when I was stressed out because I couldn’t seem to get it done! Our wedding website was better than I anything I could have ever imagined! Even my fiancé was excited about our wedding website and that means a lot because he doesn’t get excited about much when it concerns any aspect of wedding planning. :)

Overall, I wholeheartedly recommend her services to anyone! I’ve already referred another bride to her and she is pleased with her services as well.

P.S. did I mention we wouldn’t have been able to travel to our own wedding if Fabiola did not include information about passport expiration (within 6 months of travel) in the newsletter for guests!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    1 Life to Live Travels. LLC 7
    1 Life to Live Travels. LLC 8
    1 Life to Live Travels. LLC 9
    1 Life to Live Travels. LLC 10

Award

1 Life to Live Travels. LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, South America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

• Jesus Rocks Entertainment, Inc.
    Jesus Rocks Entertainment, Inc. Wedding DJs

For ANYTHING travel 1 Life to Live Travels is your go to. I've known the CEO and Founder for many years and she nothing less than professional and courteous. Give her a call when booking your next vacation.

• 9591 BALTIMORE AVE, UNIT 1126 Greenbelt, District of Columbia, 20770 See on map
    M-F 9am- 6pm Sat & Sun: Closed