James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number

About TeamDWP Studios By Dwayne Watkins

With more than 400 weddings & commercial shoots throughout the Caribbean and USA, the career of Dwayne Watkins as a Wedding and Lifestyle photographer has raised the benchmark for delivering excellence, by translating real emotions and colorful energy into priceless moments; which last a lifetime though his attention to detail, his creative photography style, and his relationship with his clients who remain part of what he affectionately calls "TeamDWP" long after their Wedding day.
Dwayne's photography tells a story, capturing each wedding with a client-friendly focus and a solid recognition of the individuality of every couple. Named MACO Magazine's pick for Best Photographer in Jamaica (2012), Dwayne's portfolio also includes fashion, commercial work and being the Director of Photography for parenting lifestyle Magazine - b3 Caribbean.
Photography is Dwayne's passion. It's what he does. And he LOVES what he does

dwp4389 2we

54 Reviews for TeamDWP Studios By Dwayne Watkins

David M Applegate · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Simply the best

Dwayne was punctual and calm, cool, collective in a situation that was intolerable by the resort wedding planner and other staff. Dwayne took a situation which timing wasn't on our side and made it work. Although we don't have all the pictures yet, the pictures that were sent to us are amazing (angles, color, vibrant..etc). During the session, If something Dwayne is doing seems "awkward", it's not, let him do it, his vision is great! Allow and embrace the greatness. Dwayne's attention to detail, along with guiding you what to do for pictures felt like a glamours photo shoot. Please don't be held back if you have any ideas of pictures you want as Dwayne is up for it and he will create more pictures from the idea you had. We are so happy and fulfilled that we made the choice to be down with Team DWP and so will you!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Shahida Seymour · Married on 11/08/2019

Dream Team

When my now husband and I decided to get married in the Jamaica, the second most important decision, next to the man I was marrying, was who I wanted my photographer to be. Dwayne and his team have photographed the weddings of a number of our friends and each time, the photography was breathtaking. I cannot count the number of times I have "stalked" his blog just viewing photos over and over again. I am so thankful the TeamDWP was available for our wedding day and now I am viewing my own photos over and over again!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/19/2019

Happiest Bride and my Photograher was even better than my Therapist!

If you are currently reading reviews, searching for photographers STOP right now and get DWP’d by booking Dwayne Watkins and his team.

I can’t say I ever dreamed about how I would look on my wedding day but after I received my pictures I want to play dress up and be a princess for a day ALL OVER AGAIN. THEY WERE NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING. Like seriously something out of BRIDE magazine.

More on how great Dwayne is...

There were so many challenges leading up to our big day and Dwayne was always there to listen to my horror stories. I jokingly asked him if he ever feels more like a therapist than a photographer when dealing with brides during the planning process. He understood everything we were going through and assured us that on the day everything would be fine... “just love each other on the day and everything will be fine” he said.

Everything was NOT fine because after all that planning and being in Jamaica for over 2 weeks prior to the BIG DAY of course on that day it rained... it poured. I was devastated and the only thing, the only person that kept me sane was Dwayne, his team and the fact that “I loved my soon to be husband”. Dwayne kept me calm through every shot and took my mind off the monsoon that was happening outside. There was even a point where we were taking shots of me looking out the window, as I looked at the dark skies and listened to the sound of thunder I just cried.... he still kept taking pics.

The way Dwayne captured every REAL and honest moment of my husband and I is almost UNREAL.

Hands down he is the best... he was the most expensive vendor on my list and I tell everyone Team DWP owes us nothing!!!! they are worth EVERY PENNY, dime and nickel.

Please do not skimp on the cost of photos it will be all you have for the rest of your life when your memory fades.

Cut your cocktail hour if you have to and get DWP’d

Sent on 01/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

TeamDWP Studios By Dwayne Watkins FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• MSW Events Wedding Planners

Excellent Photographer ..One of the Best you'll ever work with!!

• Loni Jones Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

EVERYONE knows TeamDWP!!

• Reynaldo Martin Studios LLC Wedding Videographers

I consider it good fortune whenever I film a wedding that's also being photographed by TeamDWP. Dwayne has an eye for drama and knows how to bring out the beauty as well as the energy of weddings in his photography. He's a sure bet.

• See on map
    9542474397 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (TeamDWP Studios By Dwayne Watkins)