Ironshore, Montego Bay, James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Saab Weddings

Saab Weddings is a multidimensional studio located in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

We offer wedding photography to include engagement sessions and trash the dress sessions. We also provide on location lifestyle family and portrait photography and coverage of events for groups .

We specialise in wedding photography in Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios and Kingston however we will travel throughout Jamaica to cover your wedding day.

Please take a look around our website and contact us for a quote if you love what you see. We would be delighted to work with you!

Follow Saab Weddings on

Saab Weddings 4
Saab Weddings 5
  • Katarzyna

Katarzyna Pietrzak · Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding photographers in Jamaica!

Chantal and Chris, the associates from Saab Weddings did an amazing job! It was a pleasure to work with them prior and during the wedding. The communication with the photographers was very smooth via emails, phone calls and in person. They listened to our needs, were very helpful and friendly. The final effect of the 6-hour photo shooting was even better than we expected - almost 1,000 beautiful pictures, capturing every single moment of the wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Stacey Ketterer · Married on 05/03/2019

The absolute BEST!

I can’t even put into words how wonderful it was to work with Saab Weddings! They worked with me on exactly what I wanted and the pictures were even better than I could have imagined! Chris was fantastic and made me and the rest of my wedding party and guests very comfortable. He went above and beyond to capture all of the best moments on our wedding day! I highly recommend Saab Weddings for anyone looking for a cut above the rest!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Saab Weddings's reply:

Stacey thank you so much for this fantastic. Chris said he had a great time working with you as well! Wishing you all the best as you start your new life as husband and wife!
  • Catie

Catie · Married on 02/03/2019

The best photographer in Jamaica

This was by far the easiest part of our destination wedding. Michael is very responsive to email, and made payments super easy with paypal. I got my photos a week after I got back. My photos tell a story of my wedding day, and I get to relive it every time I look at them. I give Saab Weddings the highest recommendation!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Saab Weddings 6
    Saab Weddings 7
    Saab Weddings 8
    Saab Weddings 9

Saab Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Catie! We had a great deal of fun working with you and Josh. It was our pleasure serving you!

Saab Weddings Pricing

Saab Weddings Price Rates

Saab Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings