Saab Weddings Reviews

Saab Weddings 4
Saab Weddings 5
  • Katarzyna

Katarzyna Pietrzak · Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding photographers in Jamaica!

Chantal and Chris, the associates from Saab Weddings did an amazing job! It was a pleasure to work with them prior and during the wedding. The communication with the photographers was very smooth via emails, phone calls and in person. They listened to our needs, were very helpful and friendly. The final effect of the 6-hour photo shooting was even better than we expected - almost 1,000 beautiful pictures, capturing every single moment of the wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Stacey Ketterer · Married on 05/03/2019

The absolute BEST!

I can’t even put into words how wonderful it was to work with Saab Weddings! They worked with me on exactly what I wanted and the pictures were even better than I could have imagined! Chris was fantastic and made me and the rest of my wedding party and guests very comfortable. He went above and beyond to capture all of the best moments on our wedding day! I highly recommend Saab Weddings for anyone looking for a cut above the rest!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Saab Weddings's reply:

Stacey thank you so much for this fantastic. Chris said he had a great time working with you as well! Wishing you all the best as you start your new life as husband and wife!
  • Catie

Catie · Married on 02/03/2019

The best photographer in Jamaica

This was by far the easiest part of our destination wedding. Michael is very responsive to email, and made payments super easy with paypal. I got my photos a week after I got back. My photos tell a story of my wedding day, and I get to relive it every time I look at them. I give Saab Weddings the highest recommendation!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Saab Weddings 6
    Saab Weddings 7
    Saab Weddings 8
    Saab Weddings 9

Saab Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Catie! We had a great deal of fun working with you and Josh. It was our pleasure serving you!

Marissa · Married on 11/12/2018

Amazing Experience with Michael Saab from Saab photography!

Michael was very professional, approachable, patient and very talented photographer. He met all of our needs and took the time to meet with before to make sure he captured all the moments/things we wanted to include for our memories from our wedding. He was also always on time and prompt, very dependable. the photos came out amazing, I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2018

Jamaican Wedding Photographer

Michael was a very helpful man, we had some issues arise right before the wedding and he was extremely accomodating, and nice when I was behind schedule. We received many photos of our wedding that friends and family have been pleased to see.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Saab Weddings 10

Saab Weddings's reply:

It was my pleasure Jessica! I enjoyed working with you and John. I am happy your friends and family are pleased with your photographs.

Celia · Married on 09/02/2018

Great Service!

My husband is really into photography and wanted to make sure whoever we got to take our photos was the best. Michael was a great photographer! He was personable and had great attention to detail. Additionally, Michael was willing to provide us with some of the more creative shots we asked for. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Saab Weddings's reply:

Thanks very much Celia! We had a wonderful time working with you and Patrick and take this opportunity to wish you both all the very best!
  • Michelle

Michelle Hippel · Married on 08/08/2018

Faultless! Comes highly recommended. True expert, true professional. Prompt and great delivery.

Being as apprehensive as I was in entrusting our special celebration, I have to say the first telephone conversation with Michael eased my fears.
    He reassured me even outside of what his role was by helping to settle some of my nerves with my Wedding Planner delayed response, by simply explaining from his experience what to expect.
    Our 1st meeting in Jamaica, the 1st day upon arrival on the Island, Michael was very prompt and equally reassuring, and comfortably professional. No regrets. Very satisfied with the photos, and the speed of delivery.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Saab Weddings's reply:

Hi Michelle! Thanks very much for your positive review of our services! It was a pleasure working with you and Martin!

Sam · Married on 03/17/2016

Michael captured beautiful images for us on our wedding day! He was extremely professional, yet fun to have around! We didn't start off by having the best weather, but Michael was happy to venture out in the rain with us! The colours he achieved within our photos are amazing! We love them! We couldn't have asked for better results!

Sent on 04/13/2016

NADIA · Married on 05/05/2015

I can't say enough about how wonderful Michael is! I was a little nervous about getting a photographer for our wedding in Negril, but Michael quickly put my mind at ease with his professionalism. Our pictures are beautiful and he really captured the REAL us. I would highly recommend him for your wedding in Jamaica. The entire process was very easy and he was great with following up with me prior to the wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Jackie · Married on 01/17/2015

Michael is the ultimate professional and with a great sense of humor. We enjoyed working with him so much and our photos are AMAZING! He is a very talented photographer. Leading up to our event, he was extremely responsive. We are so glad we chose him and would 100% recommend him to anyone else.

Sent on 02/02/2015

Megan · Married on 01/18/2014

We had Michael and Olive take photos for our wedding at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton. They were so personable and nice; both of them were able to take tons of candid photos throughout the day that ended up being some of our favorite photos. They both made it easy to relax and get amazing photos that really captured our wedding day. Also the weather was poor on our wedding day; it rained pretty much all day but despite that Michael and Olive were still able to get amazing photos. I'm not sure if a team with less experience would've been able to capture our day as well. Their service were worth every penny. Also our pictures got to us incredibly fast (in two weeks) and there was tons to look through. I would highly recommend them :)

Sent on 02/04/2014

O'Neisha · Married on 12/20/2013

They are awesome and eager to please.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Tajai · Married on 12/08/2013

My husband and I had the honor of having Michael and Olive shoot both our engagement photo shoot and our wedding! This team is dynamite! They compliment each other so well! Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are breathtaking! They do whatever is need to get the shot and if Michael is on the ground just to get a good angle...that picture is going to be awesome! I can't say enough about them...they are my FAVORITE photographers!

"Lift your chin up"- Michael lol

Sent on 01/14/2014

Jackie · Married on 07/13/2013

My husband and I got married at Half Moon in Montego Bay on July 13th. Chris and Chantal, Michael Saab's associates, were my photographers for both the rehearsal dinner and the big day. When booking my photographer I was told that Michael Saab was excellent and even his associates were better than any other choices. This proved to be 100% true. Chris and Chantal were not only professional but extremely pleasant to have with us on our special day. I can tell you that every one of my guests new them both by name by the end of the evening! The pictures turned out beautiful and Michael and his group were wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend Michael Saab Photography for any bride and groom.

-Jackie and Sean Donovan

Sent on 09/13/2013

Great photography and customer service

Sent on 08/27/2013

My husband and I recently got married at the Secrets Saint James Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica. We used the associate photographers with Saab Wedding Photography. We cannot say enough good things about our experience. Chris and Chantal were absolutely wonderful. They were extremely professional and did not miss a beat. Having someone be so close to us all day was a little nerve racking, but they were great and really made us feel comfortable. All of our guests even commented on how professional and responsive they were to different things going on, truly capturing the moments. After seeing the final pictures, my husband and I saw things we were not aware that was going on, but memorable to the people involved. It was nice to see the “big picture” as well as the small details.

The photographers seemed to know the resort well and picked the best spots on the property to make the best pictures. They were very attentive to the little details. When taking posed pictures we were instructed on the “little things” to make the pictures even better. They were attentive to making sure that my dress was “fluffed and straight,” that we were looking at the right spot, and they provided the best pictures they were capable of giving us. They were very attentive to the “important moments” and what made our wedding special to us. If there was anything we wanted, they provided it.

We truly cannot say one bad thing about our experience. The final pictures look amazing! We are truly grateful for their hard work and professionalism. If you want your wedding documented with a good mix of posed and candid shots do not think twice…use Saab Photography!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Jill · Married on 03/05/2013

We chose Michael Saab to do our photos and could not be happier with the results. He was on time and captured everything we were looking for. Everyone who has looked at our photos is amazed at how good they are. It has given people who were not able to come a beautiful "picture" of what our special day was like. He gave us exactly what we asked for and did it in a professional and talented manner.

Sent on 03/24/2013
  • User3919660 · 2+ years ago

Responded quickly to emails. Has flexibility with budget as has 3 sets of photographers with different price points

Sent on 09/19/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2012

I found Saab Weddings through Michael Saab's blog and was blown away by his style. Because my husband and I were on a limited budget, we opted to utilize Michael's associate photographers. Chris and Chantal were really great to work with and very professional. However, on the day of, a few of my guests commented that they just seemed to be about a beat off or so. Upon seeing the finished product, there were a few times that they did seem to miss the mark (they missed some of the wedding party in exit and entrance shots, the group/family posed shots weren't arranged all that well and felt off-centered, and it seemed like they could have told us that jackets needed to be unbuttoned or smoothed out my dress when it was draping strangely when we were specifically doing dress shots), but all in all we are pretty happy with the finished product. They did really seem to capture the vibe of the wedding and we did end up with plenty of nice photos.

As for the value-- the price was a bit on the higher end which, in theory, was because Michael himself was going to be doing all the editing. However, when we received our photos (very quickly, btw, which was great), it seemed as though minimal if any editing had been done to them. I do still need to follow up with him so perhaps that is still to come.

Sent on 06/12/2012