1 Life to Live Travels. LLC Reviews

1 Life to Live Travels. LLC 5
  • melissa

melissa · Getting married on 07/07/2020

Great person

I had the pleasure of working with Fabiola to have my destination wedding 2 years in advance. Although once it came down it to i ended up going with a non resort venue. She was extremely accommodating and easy to talk to.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Angel Murphy · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Knowledgeable and Organized

Although planning a destination wedding can be a big scare, Fabiola is making this process go smooth and less stressful for us by having several systems in place to accommodate our guests and keep us abreast of any all progress made with our planning process.

Sent on 12/26/2018
    1 Life to Live Travels. LLC 6

Erodita Agard · Married on 09/01/2019

5 Stars Does NOT do her any justice!!

It is impossible to describe how Fabiola is the ONLY reason I am still sane throughout my planning process. From the beginning I was having difficulty finding the perfect destination to have my wedding while shopping for caviar on a peanut butter & jelly budget and Fabiola came to save the day! She provided me with a list of a few venues and was so knowledgeable so picking a resort was SIMPLE (and for destination brides this is usually the most difficult task). Next I had to conquer communicating with guests. In an unrelated conversation I remember venting and Fabiola saved my soul by saying “I can help you with that”. What that meant was “I will completely take over this task and do it efficiently beyond belief”. First, I didn’t know about the app to collect guest information! WHO KNEW!? Within days she created a “newsletter” and sent it to each of my guests from a Gmail account she created incorporating our wedding hashtag. This was sooo useful because I didn’t even think of creating an email solely for wedding purposes (so many little things you don’t reallly think about but she does). I thought I was asking for the impossible by inquiring about a way guests could RSVP and she made my dreams come true! She created ANOTHER account for us on a website where our guests could RSVP and linked it to the wedding account to ensure I received updates and notifications.

When it was time for guests to book their rooms, the hotel completely complicated our lives by requiring guests to contact the hotel directly and speak to someone for each reservation (who does this in 2018 right?). I was ready to cancel my contract with them until Fabiola created her own form to collect guest information and she called the resort and booked EACH individual room to ensure my guests didn’t have to deal with the hassle! I was so grateful. She even created her own spreadsheet to send me updates prior to the resort even providing me with any updates although I requested it from them. She’s always two steps ahead and is extremely responsive!

She is so up to date with everything and even volunteered to create our wedding website when I was stressed out because I couldn’t seem to get it done! Our wedding website was better than I anything I could have ever imagined! Even my fiancé was excited about our wedding website and that means a lot because he doesn’t get excited about much when it concerns any aspect of wedding planning. :)

Overall, I wholeheartedly recommend her services to anyone! I’ve already referred another bride to her and she is pleased with her services as well.

P.S. did I mention we wouldn’t have been able to travel to our own wedding if Fabiola did not include information about passport expiration (within 6 months of travel) in the newsletter for guests!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    1 Life to Live Travels. LLC 7
    1 Life to Live Travels. LLC 8
    1 Life to Live Travels. LLC 9
    1 Life to Live Travels. LLC 10

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2019

Great traveling experience with effective communication throughout the process. Very satisfied.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Tyneisha · Married on 09/01/2018

The perfect combination for an excited bride!

Fabiola, was truly a joy to work with!

Her personality and expertise in the field is the perfect combination for a new and excited bride.

From the very beginning she helped established clear and realistic goals and kept me in line when I went checkbook crazy! :-)

I owe a great deal of the magic from my special day to the wonderful and talented Fabiola!

xoxo
    Mrs. Smith :-)

Sent on 12/26/2018

A-shy · event on 06/03/2018

This was my very first time using a travel agent to help me book my trip to Mexico and I had one of the best times of my life. My travel agent Fabiola St. Fort, along with the actual trip and the service I encountered throughout exceed all my expectations. I remember being on the phone with my travel agent and she explained to me that the reason she took a while to send me back her results, looking for a hotel for us was because she was tirelessly searching for the best one with the best reviews.

I was impressed with her dedication and her hard work was proved by the most amazing quality of service in every part of the trip my friends and I had every experienced.

I am so happy my family and I are booking our next family vacation through her next year.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Rosario · Married on 03/02/2018

My travel to Sandals Ochi was amazing! Fabiola did an excellent job at ensuring that all line of communication was clear and concise. I was apart of a group of 148 guests at a wedding, which is not an easy task! The wedding was beautiful and everyone had a great time!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Safiya · Married on 12/01/2017

There aren’t enough words to express our gratitude to this woman . We could not have had the wedding weekend we did without her. Planning a destination wedding definitely bought it’s challenges but we had a secret weapon! @1lifetolivetravels was with us every step of the way. We told her our vision and she made a commitment to see it through . She not only took care of EVERY detail of the hotel accommodations but travel arrangements also. The patience , hard work, and care she showed throughout the planning was a testament of her character. This is not only a job but it’s a passion. You have already been recognized for your hard work by one of the largest resorts in the country . You are truly special because your heart shines through every action. Fabiola you created an experience for us and our guests . @sandalsresorts You have a gem that represents your brand ! Thank for EVERYTHING! If you are looking for an experience book her We love you ! #Edghilleverafter#wesupporteachother#bookher#youwontbesorry#shedoesvacations#shedoesweddings#sandals#beaches

Sent on 12/09/2017

Melissa Sassy · Married on 11/30/2017

Fabiola is extremly professional, patient, and nice. She was able to handle our large wedding party and was more than patient with our older family guest who don't travel much nor are computer savvy. Fabiola is awesome!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Kimberley · Married on 03/08/2017

I had the pleasure of being a part of a Destination Wedding trip led by 1 Life to Live Travels and the level of organization, detail and customized communication we received from beginning to end helped to make this one of the best trips I've experienced. Fabiola made a concentrated effort to ensure we received quality, professional service at each touch-point of the experience and was incredibly prompt in responding to any questions/concerns we had before, during and after the wedding. I cannot recommend 1 Life to Live Travels enough, they will ease the burden of logistics and planning and allow everyone to focus on what matters most... having an amazing time!!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Jamie · event on 10/08/2016

I had a great experience working with Fabiola. Fabiola listened to all my needs and concerns, and provided a positive attitude and care. I always felt comfortable asking her any questions or concerns I had with my bookings. Thank you, Fabiola!

Ayana · Married on 06/07/2016

Working with Fabiola was great! She did everything in her power to make my special day the very best. Her work ethic and attention to detail is out of this world. I had an amazing experience with 1 Life to Live Travels and I know you will too!
    Ayana B.

Sent on 01/08/2017
  • Tabora

Tabora · Married on 05/14/2016

When it comes to travel agents Fabiola's service, attention to detail, and willingness to go above and beyond is simply unmatched! Working with Fabiola is a joy and delight. She makes travel and travel events seamless and remarkably memorable. Seeing you work your magic at and for the McGhee wedding is an experience I will never forget.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Fabiola is the epitome of professionalism. She works around the clock to make sure you have the best deals for your get-away. I booked through her for a friend's wedding and she sent me updates anytime she found a better deal than the 1 she already gave me. I ended up saving lots of money with her. She is passionate about her work and she will give you the trip of your dreams!

Sent on 01/09/2017

A complete destination guru!!! There is so much peace of mind knowing that your travel agent is completely organized and full of product knowledge. You are in amazing hands if you decide to travel through 1 Life to Live Travels! From family vacations to destination weddings Fabiola has you and your guests best interests at heart. - Adrienne H

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2013

To sum up our experience in one word ...Awesome!!' My husband and myself were planning our first family trip with our toddler and 8 family members, so there were many concerns and we needed everything to be as perfect as possible. Working with 1 Life to Live Travels allowed us to take care of everything and have a fabulous vacation. Our travel agent Fabiola was extremely thoughtful and detailed and they offered so much for what we considered very affordable. If you want peace of mind and paradise on your vacation, travel with 1 Life to Live Travels.

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

3.0

Don't be afraid to ask for help. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Ria · Married on 11/05/2016

4.2
      3.0

She was very accommodating as we were a huge group. I was a guest of the Bride and Groom and could've used more communication to make the experience flawless!