Elena's Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Elena's work is extraordinary. I was looking to commission a rather tricky cake for my wedding that incorporated a traditional Russian handcraft design, which had to be hand-painted on black fondant. Several Dallas wedding cake shops I visited either immediately refused the job or quoted me an obscene price. Coming across Elena's Cakes was a blessing! Elena knew exactly what I had in mind and was very eager to execute it. We bounced around some ideas and Elena went through several practice runs before she perfected the painting technique. The cake was stunning! Covered in an intricate hand painted design and gilding, it should have been displayed in a museum, instead of on a cutting board. I could not have been happier and I highly recommend Elena's work to everyone!

Elena's Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Anastasia!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
6162 E.Mockingbird Lane Suite 208A, Dallas, TX 75214

Elena's Cakes offers beautiful designs that will make a magnificent centerpiece for your Wedding, and the taste of our cakes will make your event unforgettable.  We provide unique and exciting cakes in a wide range of custom flavors.

At Elena's Cakes, we will assist you in the design, help you determine the size of the cake, discuss the unlimited variety of decorations available, and make sure that all of your questions are answered.

+/- read less
Details
Desserts: Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Health license: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
I recommend the services of Elena's Cakes to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher