Eclectic Unions: Life-Cycle Celebrant Jessie Blum

Eclectic Unions: Life-Cycle Celebrant Jessie Blum

Custom, creative, & beautiful ceremonies that capture your relationship!

Rutherford, NJ 07070 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no deno...

About Us

Your wedding ceremony should reflect who you are - your love & your relationship. Let's work together to make your wedding ceremony into a truly special day that you will never forget!

I will create a ceremony that embodies the love and passion of your relationship, while still capturing the individuality and personalities of both parties. I take elements and rituals from your backgrounds and weave them into your love story to create a unique ceremony just for your wedding.

Of course, this is your wedding, and you have the ultimate control. I will create this unique ceremony based on the parameters you give me. All traditions and backgrounds are accepted and honored. The possibilities for the ceremony are nearly endless! I can also suggest rituals or ceremonies to include if you are looking for ideas, as well as help you with your vows, and readings. I act as your partner and guide, offering my expertise, experience, and guidance to create a truly original and very special wedding ceremony.

The ceremony will be original, touching, and beautiful, and one that you, as well as your family and friends, will remember forever.

I am a Life-Cycle Celebrant® and non-denominational minister, and can legally solemnize marriages and civil unions in New Jersey, and marriages in New York City and New York State.

I do not practice or preach any specific religion or spiritual beliefs, and the ceremony's religious and spiritual content (or lack there-of) is very much guided through your input.  We can discuss options for what you would like to include.

The central theme of the ceremony will be your love story; the original tale of what events have brought you both to where you are today. Indeed, your wedding is just the beginning of this story, and I would be honored to help guide you into this next chapter.

To learn more about creating your own unique wedding ceremony, please contact me or visit my website!

I also offer elopements / quick weddings on short notice and ceremony writing services (for destination weddings, or if you are planning on writing your own ceremony and need a little help!).

ec·lec·tic
Selecting or choosing from various sources. Not following any one system, but selecting and using what are considered the best elements of all systems.

un·ion

The act of uniting two or more things.
Associations I Belong to
201-218-1915
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards