Dove Wedding Photography

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I knew I wanted to use Dove for my wedding photography before I even got engaged. A friend of mine used them for her wedding and I was smitten with the pictures!

I cannot say enough great things about Erin and all the staff at Dove. They are so professional and great at making people feel comfortable around them despite the fact that they have their cameras in hand! Erin is so creative with her approach to shooting that a picture that could be boring becomes a work of art in front of her lens. The sneak peek pictures she sent me makes my heart swoon... I cannot wait to see how amazing the rest turned out!

I would recommend Dove to anyone that wants an artistic touch guiding their wedding pictures!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1700 Hayes St, Suite 100-A, Nashville, TN 37203
BLOG

you are a work of art

Peter & Whitney Carlson take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember.
Details