DJ Taylor Haycox

Profile Picture
Meagan
1 Review
10/05/2013

I consider myself lucky to have been referred to such a wonderful DJ! Taylor is one of the nicest guys I have ever met and he certainly knows how to keep the party going all night long! Thats a very rare combo if you ask me. I procrastinated a bit in booking a DJ for my wedding. I don't know much about the business so I trusted what others had to say and went with whatever recommendations they had to offer. DJ Taylor Haycox was raved about by other DJ's and I was fortunate enough to snag him before anyone else beat me to it. For me, music was one of the most important aspects of my wedding-I certainly didn't want the laundry list of traditional songs that you've heard time and time again. The classics were played of course but Taylor was able to cater each and every guest by playing such a plethora of music while still sticking within my "guidelines". It would take more than my fingers and toes to count how many people came up to me afterwards and told me how excellent he was, and I thank him for that!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
1509 Aldershot Lane, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Taylor Haycox is a native of Virginia Beach and has lived in the area for the majority of his life. He currently resides in the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake.

He lived in California for two years and has had the honor of djing on both the east and west coasts. Taylor has always had an aspiration for entertaining people through music. He has wanted to be a disc jockey from as early as his preadolescent years. During his many years of being a professional disc jockey, he has gained valuable experience by starting his career with one of the largest DJ companies on the east coast. He brings the professionalism and meticulous detailing to every event and wedding that he performs at. Taylor has built a reputation that is memorable and lasts long after the party is over. He builds his business from word of mouth by past clients, photographers and wedding planners he works with, and the many venues he works at.

Taylor knows that a wedding is the biggest day of someone's life, therefore, he wants to make sure he not only meets but exceeds his clients' expectations. He likes to give as many consultations as necessary long before the occasion to make sure the client's desires are fulfilled.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Established: 2006
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Taylor is a prime leader in the event entertainment industry and has the professionalism to go with it. He truly cares about the customer and is a load of fun to work with - we have no problem putting him up among the best in the area.
DJ Taylor Haycox is a wedding DJ from Chesapeake, Va.. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Outer Banks, DC, and the East Coast. DJ Taylor Haycox is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Mobile DJ wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in Weddings, Corporate Events, Bar/Bat-Mitzvahs, Private Parties, etc.