DJ Taylor Haycox Reviews

DJ Taylor Haycox 5
DJ Taylor Haycox 6
  • MEGAN

Megan Groff · Getting married on 03/09/2021

DJ Taylor kept people dancing!

Taylor was fantastic. He was very easy to work with and offered help throughout the wedding planning process. The day of the wedding, he was prompt, ready, organized and most importantly kept people on the dance floor! I would hire him again in the future.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Mike

Mike Sherman · Married on 10/05/2019

great DJ, great guy, great experience

Taylor was fantastic. We had a lot of specific requests and a lot of stuff where we didn't really know what we wanted; he was able to blend it all together expertly. He was able to provide karaoke, which was a huge hit. He was a pleasure to deal with, looked great for our wedding, and did a great job keeping things moving. We received multiple compliments from guests on his DJing. I cannot recommend him more strongly.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Banwarth · Married on 09/28/2019

The best DJ!

I have known Taylor almost half of my life and was so excited he agreed to DJ our wedding! Taylor is so professional from beginning to end and knows how to get the crowd going! We had a ton of kids take over the dance floor the first hour or so and they danced their little hearts out! All of our wedding guests raved about him and how nice he was! Taylor played the music during our wedding ceremony as well and he was able to help us make our ceremony turn our exactly how we wanted it! Thank you, Taylor for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2019

Kept the party going!

Our main goal for our wedding was to make sure our guests had the best time. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, thanks to DJ Taylor Haycox! We couldn’t believe how many of our guests (many who we didn’t even expect to dance) we’re having the time of their lives on the dance floor! So many guests after our wedding told us they have never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding before. HUGE thank you to DJ Taylor Haycox for helping make our wedding a success, and memorable not just for us, but for our loved ones as well!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Leslie Green · Married on 07/04/2019

Excellent job with our wedding

Taylor was all-around standup, very responsive and adaptable, and kept to the feel and mood of our song choices for the various portions of the wedding and was ready to improvise. Thanks again, Taylor!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Capri

Capri · Married on 05/26/2019

"Best DJ Ever!" - Us & All of Our Wedding Guests

If you are looking for a phenomenal DJ look no further! We booked Taylor well over a year out from our wedding and from the get-go he offered to assist with anything we may need. We had several requests for him all of which he accomplished and always responded to our emails in such a timely manner which is something so important when it comes to wedding vendors. We added on an additional hour of service with ease, he shortened songs for us per our request, provided covers to several songs per our request as well, and even allowed me to make last minute changes which I know had to have been inconvenient but he never made me feel that way!

Now to the best part - as if he wasn't amazing enough during the planning process he blew all of our expectations of him out of the water! He had us and our guests out on the dance floor all night long and really read the crowd well. The music had a lot of variety and really made the experience that much better. So many of our guests have reached out to us and specifically told us how amazing he was and that he was the best DJ ever and we have to agree. He even moved some sound equipment to a different part of our venue so that we could have a private last dance. Our wedding was amazing and he played such a crucial role in that and we can't thank him enough! Seriously do yourself a favor and book him now!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jacob Phillips · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful Experience

Taylor was the upmost professional and is a natural talent when it comes to being a DJ.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2018

Taylor is a Great DJ

DJ Taylor did a great job with our wedding! He played everything we asked him to for each stage of the ceremony and reception. At the reception, he had the dance floor going and played some songs that I had not thought to request but that made my night. Earlier in the evening, he played some oldies and had my family out on the dance floor and then later in the evening, my friends and I were shaking our asses off to our favorite songs. He was a great MC, very friendly and fun. We recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Cassandra Czech · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic at getting the vibe up and people dancing!!!

Fantastic! Taylor is such an awesome DJ. He was so easy to work with in our wedding music went off without a hitch. He had the whole floor dancing all night long. I have had so many guests say that it was the best wedding they had ever been to and had so much fun. And I attribute a lot of that to the DJ. He also provided the up lighting for our reception and it turned out great. It really set the mood. I highly recommend Taylor! He is So down to earth and Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic!

Two words. Hire Taylor. So flexible, responsive and can feel out the crowd! Well worth the price!! He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception without a hitch. He also provided uplighting for our reception. As you can see from our pictures (by Daissy Torres Photography) everyone danced the night away and had a great time!!!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    DJ Taylor Haycox 7
    DJ Taylor Haycox 8
    DJ Taylor Haycox 9
    DJ Taylor Haycox 10

Jane · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Taylor Haycox - 5 Stars and More!

Working with Taylor for our wedding was a dream! Taylor was professional, organized, incredibly responsive, and accommodating to our unique needs and wants. We gave Taylor our preferences for the ceremony, dinner, and the dance floor, and amazingly, he took that little guidance and filled in the blanks flawlessly. Everything that we were going for, he provided. More importantly, our guests were on the dance floor the whole night, which is exactly what we wanted! The lighting, the music, the energy--it was the best party we ever had, thanks to Taylor!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Tana · Married on 09/29/2018

Taylor did an amazing job at my daughters wedding. He was not only professional, friendly but extremely organized and kept the night going with all of Shea and Zach's favorite music. I would highly recommend Taylor to anybody who wants to have an absolutely fantastic DJ.
    Thanks again,
    Tana Foster

Sent on 10/10/2018
    DJ Taylor Haycox 11
    DJ Taylor Haycox 12

Sarah Kirton · Married on 09/29/2018

Chris and Sarah Wedding

Taylor did such an amazing job!! He knew exactly what to play and people were even on the dance floor before it opened up. We still have friends and family saying to us that that music was great and it was one of the best weddings they have been too!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/07/2018

Dj Taylor was amazing! He was so easy to work with and professional! He is very good at his job! He made our reception something to remember! We had last minute details for the reception and he was able to accomodate those details with no problem! We will never forget him and what he done for us!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2018

Taylor was the absolute best DJ for our wedding! We had so many compliments on his services during the ceremony and reception. We had last minute details that he was able to accommodate with no problem at all. Our reception flowed so smoothly because of him and we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Brooke · Married on 06/01/2018

Taylor was the best! Very responsive and knew exactly what to play to get our friends and family out on the dance floor at our wedding! :)

Sent on 07/10/2018

Caitlin · Married on 05/27/2018

We are so happy we chose Taylor to DJ our wedding! I can’t imagine having anyone else, he did an amazing job keeping the party going. He went above and beyond our expectations and was so easy to work with! Thank you!

Sent on 06/02/2018

SAMANTHA · Married on 05/19/2018

Taylor was an awesome DJ!!!! He came highly recommended and was every bit of professional and entertaining as I was told I could expect. I am a procrastinator and did not have any music chosen until days before. He took care of everything for me and made it easy for me to focus on the other ten thousand last minute things I had to do. My wedding was two weeks ago and everyone is still telling me how much fun the music was. He didn't know me at all but played exactly what I like and kept me on the dance floor the entire night. He kept us on our timeline and interacted with the crowd the entire night. If you are searching for a DJ for your special day, do not look any further!! He will make it PERFECT!!!!! Thank you Taylor!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Jade · Married on 04/21/2018

Taylor made our guests get up and dance and have a great time! He definitely got the party started and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. He played a great selection of songs and was very easy to work with. We DEFINITELY recommend him! Thank you, Taylor!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Becca · Married on 12/02/2017

Taylor was an INCREDIBLE dj! He is so easy to work with, so laid back and fleixible and does a fabulous job. All of my guests were raving about him at the end of our wedding! He kept the dance floor going all night long and made our wedding night so perfect! I HIGHLY recommend using Taylor as your DJ. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

Taylor was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. He was unbelievably easy to work with and checked in from time to time before the wedding to see if I needed anything. Whenever I did have questions, he responded same day. He had our friends and family dancing the ENTIRE time. He seemed to always to know the next perfect song to play. When dinner ran an hour over and we wanted to extend the party a half hour, it wasn't a problem at all, he stayed longer, no questions asked. I wish all my vendors were as easy as Taylor. He was a dream.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Chase Dillion · Married on 10/28/2017

Best DJ on the East Coast

I've known Taylor for about 10 years and I can attest to him being a great DJ and a great person. Over the years I have recommended him to several friends for their weddings, and my wife and I used him for our wedding two years ago. I knew he was a great DJ, but we were amazed at how many people actually came up to us during the reception and commented on how great he was. Whenever our wedding comes up in conversation with family, everyone to this day still talks about how great the music was. I've been to plenty of weddings where the DJ basically just stands there with a playlist and lets it run; this is not the case with Taylor. His ability to read the room and keep the atmosphere alive is second to none. If you're considering hiring Taylor to DJ your event, stop considering and just do it; you will not regret it.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • SarahE.

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Taylor Haycox was amazing! He played a large variety of music that got everyone on the dance floor. Our reception would not have been as much fun as it was without him. He set the mood for our reception and kept our dance floor packed until the end. I highly recommend him for your wedding or any special event. He is very responsive and makes sure everyone is having a good time!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Jonathan · Married on 10/14/2017

We consider ourselves very lucky that we found Taylor. We had lined up a different DJ, and close to the date they were unable to provide DJ services. Taylor luckily had that one weekend open, and agreed to DJ for our wedding. In a short period of time, he learned our music tastes and provided the best DJ services we could've asked for. We had numerous compliments from guests, and the party was going all night long!

The best part was that he tailored the service to our needs, but he also was aware that we were somewhat overwhelmed with planning other details of the wedding. He was flexible and willing to work with our requests while also understanding that we would be somewhat delayed on responsiveness.

I would highly recommend Taylor, and if we ever have another event that requires a DJ he will be the first person we call.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Tina · Married on 09/24/2017

Totally awesome. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2017