DJ Taylor Haycox Reviews

DJ Taylor Haycox 1
DJ Taylor Haycox 2

Jacob Phillips · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful Experience

Taylor was the upmost professional and is a natural talent when it comes to being a DJ.

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2018

Taylor is a Great DJ

DJ Taylor did a great job with our wedding! He played everything we asked him to for each stage of the ceremony and reception. At the reception, he had the dance floor going and played some songs that I had not thought to request but that made my night. Earlier in the evening, he played some oldies and had my family out on the dance floor and then later in the evening, my friends and I were shaking our asses off to our favorite songs. He was a great MC, very friendly and fun. We recommend!

Cassandra Czech · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic at getting the vibe up and people dancing!!!

Fantastic! Taylor is such an awesome DJ. He was so easy to work with in our wedding music went off without a hitch. He had the whole floor dancing all night long. I have had so many guests say that it was the best wedding they had ever been to and had so much fun. And I attribute a lot of that to the DJ. He also provided the up lighting for our reception and it turned out great. It really set the mood. I highly recommend Taylor! He is So down to earth and Worth every penny!

Tana · Married on 09/29/2018

Taylor did an amazing job at my daughters wedding. He was not only professional, friendly but extremely organized and kept the night going with all of Shea and Zach's favorite music. I would highly recommend Taylor to anybody who wants to have an absolutely fantastic DJ.
    Thanks again,
    Tana Foster

DJ Taylor Haycox 3
    DJ Taylor Haycox 4

Sarah Kirton · Married on 09/29/2018

Chris and Sarah Wedding

Taylor did such an amazing job!! He knew exactly what to play and people were even on the dance floor before it opened up. We still have friends and family saying to us that that music was great and it was one of the best weddings they have been too!!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 07/07/2018

Dj Taylor was amazing! He was so easy to work with and professional! He is very good at his job! He made our reception something to remember! We had last minute details for the reception and he was able to accomodate those details with no problem! We will never forget him and what he done for us!

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2018

Taylor was the absolute best DJ for our wedding! We had so many compliments on his services during the ceremony and reception. We had last minute details that he was able to accommodate with no problem at all. Our reception flowed so smoothly because of him and we couldn’t be happier!

Brooke · Married on 06/01/2018

Taylor was the best! Very responsive and knew exactly what to play to get our friends and family out on the dance floor at our wedding! :)

Caitlin · Married on 05/27/2018

We are so happy we chose Taylor to DJ our wedding! I can’t imagine having anyone else, he did an amazing job keeping the party going. He went above and beyond our expectations and was so easy to work with! Thank you!

SAMANTHA · Married on 05/19/2018

Taylor was an awesome DJ!!!! He came highly recommended and was every bit of professional and entertaining as I was told I could expect. I am a procrastinator and did not have any music chosen until days before. He took care of everything for me and made it easy for me to focus on the other ten thousand last minute things I had to do. My wedding was two weeks ago and everyone is still telling me how much fun the music was. He didn't know me at all but played exactly what I like and kept me on the dance floor the entire night. He kept us on our timeline and interacted with the crowd the entire night. If you are searching for a DJ for your special day, do not look any further!! He will make it PERFECT!!!!! Thank you Taylor!!!!

Jade · Married on 04/21/2018

Taylor made our guests get up and dance and have a great time! He definitely got the party started and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. He played a great selection of songs and was very easy to work with. We DEFINITELY recommend him! Thank you, Taylor!!!

Becca · Married on 12/02/2017

Taylor was an INCREDIBLE dj! He is so easy to work with, so laid back and fleixible and does a fabulous job. All of my guests were raving about him at the end of our wedding! He kept the dance floor going all night long and made our wedding night so perfect! I HIGHLY recommend using Taylor as your DJ. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

Taylor was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. He was unbelievably easy to work with and checked in from time to time before the wedding to see if I needed anything. Whenever I did have questions, he responded same day. He had our friends and family dancing the ENTIRE time. He seemed to always to know the next perfect song to play. When dinner ran an hour over and we wanted to extend the party a half hour, it wasn't a problem at all, he stayed longer, no questions asked. I wish all my vendors were as easy as Taylor. He was a dream.

• SarahE.

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Taylor Haycox was amazing! He played a large variety of music that got everyone on the dance floor. Our reception would not have been as much fun as it was without him. He set the mood for our reception and kept our dance floor packed until the end. I highly recommend him for your wedding or any special event. He is very responsive and makes sure everyone is having a good time!

Jonathan · Married on 10/14/2017

We consider ourselves very lucky that we found Taylor. We had lined up a different DJ, and close to the date they were unable to provide DJ services. Taylor luckily had that one weekend open, and agreed to DJ for our wedding. In a short period of time, he learned our music tastes and provided the best DJ services we could've asked for. We had numerous compliments from guests, and the party was going all night long!

The best part was that he tailored the service to our needs, but he also was aware that we were somewhat overwhelmed with planning other details of the wedding. He was flexible and willing to work with our requests while also understanding that we would be somewhat delayed on responsiveness.

I would highly recommend Taylor, and if we ever have another event that requires a DJ he will be the first person we call.

Tina · Married on 09/24/2017

Totally awesome. Would recommend to anyone!

LeAnne · Married on 09/02/2017

Taylor was awesome! Everyone had such a great time, and after our wedding, I got asked non-stop, “who was your dj, he was awesome!” He was so enjoyable to work with and helped to cut down/edit our song choices to fit what we wanted for our day.

Karlynn · Married on 07/28/2017

From our very first initial communication, we knew Taylor was the guy for our wedding! He was incredibly personable, friendly, and most importantly - super responsive and detailed. He immediately understood the vibe we wanted for our night - from ceremony through reception, and delivered above and beyond expectation. Our guests raved our wedding had the best dance party they've ever been to. Thanks for making our night magical, Taylor!

• Greg

Greg · Married on 07/01/2017

Taylor exceeded any expectation we had for our special day! His attention to detail preparing for the wedding and reception was something we truly appreciated. With his experience he was able to give us insight for things we never would have thought of. From the music for our guests to be seated, to the ceremony and wrapping up the reception we are so happy with Taylor! The cherry on top was how charismatic he was with our guests. From being able to play music that was able to satisfy each crowd and age as well as incorporate the crowd in activities. WE LOVE YOU TAYLOR!

Mari · Married on 06/24/2017

DJ Taylor created such a memorable experience for my new husband and I! He was very professional, and he kept the party going all night!! His song choices were great. I don't think there was a moment when the dance floor wasn't crowded (minus the cake cutting)!! Our guests had great feedback too. Taylor was so flexible and allowed the guests to request songs, which made the reception that much more personal to our crowd!! It's always fun with the DJ plays your favorite song :). Thank you, DJ Taylor, for the most memorable reception!!

• Tara

Tara · Married on 06/10/2017

I really liked working with Taylor! He was open to meet whenever we needed and always responded to my emails and texts in a timely manner. I was literally texting him the day of with last minute changes that I had just remembered! So easy going and friendly. Taylor really knew how to read the crowd and I loved that he had 2 set ups for the outdoor ceremony and the indoor reception. My guests loved Taylor!! Thank you!

Blair · Married on 06/03/2017

Taylor was more than excellent! He was very quick to respond, really accommodating, and played GREAT music all night long at our reception! If we were every to need a DJ again, he is definitely who we would call! We highly recommend him for any event!

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

Taylor was a fabulous DJ and worked beautifully for our wedding! We were so happy that he had worked with our photographer previously so they were on the same page for all of the event (bouquet toss, garter toss, etc.). He also worked seamlessly with our DOC, and kept us on the timeline we had put together, but offered a bit of flexibility in pushing things back if people were really into dancing at the time.
    Taylor did a fantastic job of keeping the party going and energy high! He picked the perfect music to get our crowd dancing (not the easiest feat with our mix of ages and preferred music genres)! Thanks to Taylor, people weren't ready to leave the party at the end of the night.
    Additionally, Taylor's dance floor lighting was on point and made out dance floor feel more like a mini club, than a dance floor in a hotel ballroom.
    PERFECT MC and DJ for our wedding!

Tanya · Married on 05/20/2017

Taylor was great to work with throughout the entire process. He knows what he is doing and is able to get everyone out on the dance floor! He was able to work in some of our music choices and made sure that the ceremony music went smoothly (which I'm sure wasn't easy given our non-traditional song choices). I would highly recommend hiring Taylor for your wedding or event! Thanks for everything Taylor!