107 Reviews for DJ Taylor Haycox

MC (8)
Uplighting (7)
Liability Insurance (2)
104 DJ Taylor Haycox Reviews

Taylor was an INCREDIBLE dj! He is so easy to work with, so laid back and fleixible and does a fabulous job. All of my guests were raving about him at the end of our wedding! He kept the dance floor going all night long and made our wedding night so perfect! I HIGHLY recommend using Taylor as your DJ. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Profile Picture Becca, 12/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Taylor was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. He was unbelievably easy to work with and checked in from time to time before the wedding to see if I needed anything. Whenever I did have questions, he responded same day. He had our friends and family dancing the ENTIRE time. He seemed to always to know the next perfect song to play. When dinner ran an hour over and we wanted to extend the party a half hour, it wasn't a problem at all, he stayed longer, no questions asked. I wish all my vendors were as easy as Taylor. He was a dream.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Taylor Haycox was amazing! He played a large variety of music that got everyone on the dance floor. Our reception would not have been as much fun as it was without him. He set the mood for our reception and kept our dance floor packed until the end. I highly recommend him for your wedding or any special event. He is very responsive and makes sure everyone is having a good time!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We consider ourselves very lucky that we found Taylor. We had lined up a different DJ, and close to the date they were unable to provide DJ services. Taylor luckily had that one weekend open, and agreed to DJ for our wedding. In a short period of time, he learned our music tastes and provided the best DJ services we could've asked for. We had numerous compliments from guests, and the party was going all night long!

The best part was that he tailored the service to our needs, but he also was aware that we were somewhat overwhelmed with planning other details of the wedding. He was flexible and willing to work with our requests while also understanding that we would be somewhat delayed on responsiveness.

I would highly recommend Taylor, and if we ever have another event that requires a DJ he will be the first person we call.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Totally awesome. Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Tina, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Taylor was awesome! Everyone had such a great time, and after our wedding, I got asked non-stop, “who was your dj, he was awesome!” He was so enjoyable to work with and helped to cut down/edit our song choices to fit what we wanted for our day.

Profile Picture LeAnne, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

From our very first initial communication, we knew Taylor was the guy for our wedding! He was incredibly personable, friendly, and most importantly - super responsive and detailed. He immediately understood the vibe we wanted for our night - from ceremony through reception, and delivered above and beyond expectation. Our guests raved our wedding had the best dance party they've ever been to. Thanks for making our night magical, Taylor!

Profile Picture Karlynn, 7/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Taylor exceeded any expectation we had for our special day! His attention to detail preparing for the wedding and reception was something we truly appreciated. With his experience he was able to give us insight for things we never would have thought of. From the music for our guests to be seated, to the ceremony and wrapping up the reception we are so happy with Taylor! The cherry on top was how charismatic he was with our guests. From being able to play music that was able to satisfy each crowd and age as well as incorporate the crowd in activities. WE LOVE YOU TAYLOR!

Profile Picture Greg, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Taylor created such a memorable experience for my new husband and I! He was very professional, and he kept the party going all night!! His song choices were great. I don't think there was a moment when the dance floor wasn't crowded (minus the cake cutting)!! Our guests had great feedback too. Taylor was so flexible and allowed the guests to request songs, which made the reception that much more personal to our crowd!! It's always fun with the DJ plays your favorite song :). Thank you, DJ Taylor, for the most memorable reception!!

Profile Picture Mari, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I really liked working with Taylor! He was open to meet whenever we needed and always responded to my emails and texts in a timely manner. I was literally texting him the day of with last minute changes that I had just remembered! So easy going and friendly. Taylor really knew how to read the crowd and I loved that he had 2 set ups for the outdoor ceremony and the indoor reception. My guests loved Taylor!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/10/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Taylor was more than excellent! He was very quick to respond, really accommodating, and played GREAT music all night long at our reception! If we were every to need a DJ again, he is definitely who we would call! We highly recommend him for any event!

Profile Picture Blair, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Taylor was a fabulous DJ and worked beautifully for our wedding! We were so happy that he had worked with our photographer previously so they were on the same page for all of the event (bouquet toss, garter toss, etc.). He also worked seamlessly with our DOC, and kept us on the timeline we had put together, but offered a bit of flexibility in pushing things back if people were really into dancing at the time.
Taylor did a fantastic job of keeping the party going and energy high! He picked the perfect music to get our crowd dancing (not the easiest feat with our mix of ages and preferred music genres)! Thanks to Taylor, people weren't ready to leave the party at the end of the night.
Additionally, Taylor's dance floor lighting was on point and made out dance floor feel more like a mini club, than a dance floor in a hotel ballroom.
PERFECT MC and DJ for our wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Taylor was great to work with throughout the entire process. He knows what he is doing and is able to get everyone out on the dance floor! He was able to work in some of our music choices and made sure that the ceremony music went smoothly (which I'm sure wasn't easy given our non-traditional song choices). I would highly recommend hiring Taylor for your wedding or event! Thanks for everything Taylor!

Profile Picture Tanya, 5/20/17, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Taylor was recommended to me through a friend of mine. I contacted Taylor probably close to a year out from my wedding date to ensure I got a spot with him. Throughout that whole time, Taylor was great to work with. I can't even tell you how many times I emailed him with questions about wedding planning because he has so much experience with all the weddings he has been a DJ at. He always got back to me quickly and was so kind and flexible especially with how many times I changed songs, order of go, speeches etc. When it came to the day of the wedding Taylor was more than professional and did an amazing job. Everyone had an amazing time and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Taylor and his services!

Profile Picture Kolby, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Taylor Haycox was amazing! I've been to a lot of weddings, and by far has been the best DJ! All of our guests loved him, and the dance floor was never empty!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Taylor worked so hard during our wedding this past weekend at the Hermitage. He was extremely professional, very accommodating, and kept the party going all night! He played all of our must-play songs and really tailored the music to our taste. We appreciated all of his hard work and his extremely fast response rate. Taylor was not only the DJ for our reception, but also provided the music for our ceremony- which was flawless! The music made the night, and we are so appreciative of Taylor's hard work and talent. Thank you, Taylor, for being such a big part of our wonderful day. You are professional, hard-working, patient (even with the most inquisitive guests), and the most fun DJ we could have picked. We are so thankful we could work with you!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Easy to work with. Great communication. Flexible. Wedding was best party ever! Guests danced the night away and left happy. He worked with the song list we gave him, and gauged the audience to choose the right music to keep things moving. Totally easy-going. Due to the effects of Hurricane Matthew, I was completely scared vendors wouldn't show up. My (now) husband contacted Taylor and he assured us he would be there and he was, despite flooding and storm damage. We had to move the wedding inside, which changed things up a bit, but he made it work. We truly couldn't have asked for more. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture TRACY, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Taylor did the music for our ceremony and reception, and he did an amazing job!! He played everything that was requested and kept people out on the dance floor which was just what we wanted. We would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Just WOW! Taylor went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect from the ceremony to our dance party at the reception. His timing for all of my crazy detailed songs at just the right moment was PERFECT, he kept everyone on track with perfectly timed announcements, and knew how to improvise when needed. He is the nicest person and completely won for best vendor of the night. Would absolutely hire him again for any future event!!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Great DJ, understood what feel we wanted and executed. Kept the night flowing perfectly, definitely knows whats hes doing. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Rick, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Definitely would recommend him. He sent out a questionnaire prior to the wedding to get a better idea of what type of songs and music to play, which we thought was very professional and a great idea. Thing I liked most about Taylor is he really knew what he was doing, and did an excellent job in taking control with his role in the wedding. He helped to keep the night on schedule with the cake cutting, garter toss, etc. Definitely would recommend him!

Profile Picture Kyle, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Taylor was so easy to work with; he is down to earth and easy going yet very professional!! Prior to meeting with him I was stressing about what time of music to play to make sure our guests would have a great time and dance all night, but as soon as we met with him, I knew he would make it happen! He knew just what to do to keep the flow of the night going and was so helpful with keeping us to our timeline of events. Everything ran so smooth! I absolutely didn't want our wedding to feel like chopped up events like "ok now we are going to do this", and Taylor knew exactly what I meant and was able to put it all together seamlessly! Absolutely recommend him for any event! Thank you Taylor!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 8/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Music was probably my biggest concern going into my big day & Taylor was simply INCREDIBLE! He took care of my ceremony, cocktail hour & reception music & he did such a terrific job! Each song was played at the proper time, transitions were completely smooth, and most importantly, he played just the right songs to keep my guests (young & old) on the dance floor literally the entire night! Everyone in attendance was raving about what an awesome job he did- I would hire him again & again!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!! Taylor was so easy to work with and played the exact type of music we asked for. Requested songs were played immediately and he was also a great MC! Highly recommend Taylor for a wedding or any type of event!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews