Designs By Darin

Flexibility
Profile Picture
KM
03/21/2015

Darin was great. We loved his attitude, his honesty, and how communicative he was. I had an idea of what I wanted in mind, and he fit my vision within my budget as honestly and as best as he could. The flowers the day of were great, and photographed beautifully. I'm in so love with my garden rose bouquet, that I took in on the plane with my back to Omaha so I could dry it out and keep it forever! He was flexible with my last minute changes and dropped the flowers off with plenty of time to spare at the venue.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
3463 Garber Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32303

Unique Floral Creations

At Designs By Darin, we believe in a single-minded passion for what we do, and an unwavering desire for excellence in the way we think and the way we work. We love our profession, and with that vitality, stunning floral designs are created.

Flowers determine the mood and atmosphere of your wedding, and leave you an d your guests with a lasting impression of the day.  Knowing this, our design team is dedicated to making your vision come to life. Our professional staff includes experienced designers with the highest standards in the field. Your wedding will receive the detailed attention that it deserves.

Call or email us to set up a free consultation appointment.

Darin Jones  Owner/Designer

850-228-5040 or DesignsbyDarin@yahoo.com

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Designs By Darin is a wedding Florist from Tallahassee, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Thomasville, Destin, and other destinations . Designs By Darin is a professional wedding florist and designer that has been part of the Tallahassee Thomasville wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Weddings and Special events