Designing Divas Wedding and Event Planners

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Dear Future Bride who might be considering using the Designing Divas: DO IT! They are amazing and wonderful! They made everything go so much smoother and were great at making sure everything was ready for the big day. While I all of the pre-wedding work for my wedding, they helped organize the order of the ceremony and reception and they were such a help in contacting all the vendors and making sure that they were going to be there on time! Michelle worked with us for the day of the wedding and was absolutely fantastic. She had all the decorations ready for the reception and went above and beyond. She took my ideas to the next level. With her there, my mom and me were able to enjoy the wedding without having to worry about anything. She was amazing! Totally worth every cent! If you are worry about budget, skip the expensive cake and DJ and spend your money on the DIVAS! They are BRILLIANT!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
PO Box 871861, Wasilla, AK 99687

Planning a wedding is hard work... we just make it look easy.

We’re the Designing Divas – Connie Tracy and Andrea Engbretsen, dedicated event and wedding coordinators who are passionate about making your experience one that you will always remember. We are committed to creating weddings that reflect the personal style and unique needs of each of our clients.

Why a wedding consultant? We’ve all se
en the home videos - - - whatever can go wrong, will – IF the event is not planned down to the last detail. The Designing Divas look forward to developing a relationship with you to carry out your special day – one that you have dreamed of for a lifetime. We can help at the beginning, end, or all the way through to create a unique wedding experience for you and your guests.
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)