4.3
Professionalism
Value
4.3
Flexibility

My mom and I had gone to another florist, prior to meeting with Stacy at Design Group. We were resigned to the fact that with our budget, we could just not get what we wanted. Further, the previous florist had difficulty understanding my vision for the flowers and centerpieces. Well, let me tell you the second we walked into Design Group and sat down with Stacy, I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief! Stacy is SOOO creative and completely understood my vision! She stayed within our budget and provided GORGEOUS centerpieces and accents for our venue! She utilized many items that we made and/or bought and completely re-vamped them to suite our ceremony and reception!

My bouquet was beyond anything I ever could have imagined! It was absolutely STUNNING! I later found out that in order to make my bouquet, Stacy went early morning on Saturday to pick up flowers from the airport to get the peonies (out of season) that I had said I wanted so badly. My bridesmaids flowers were beautiful and exactly what we had discussed. The family corsages were beautiful and attached with pearl bracelets that my mother, mother in law, and grandmothers all loved. The boutineers for the groom and groomsmen were succulents and received so many compliments! They were so unique and beautiful!

When I arrived to the venue on the day of the wedding, I literally was moved to tears. It was beyond my expectations beautiful!! The personalized touches and going "above and beyond" was absolutely incredible! I am so thankful for Stacy and her team at Design Group! We received and continue to receive numerous compliments regarding our centerpieces and overall decor. It was such a wonderful and perfect evening! If you love shabby chic, eclectic, and glamour Stacy is your lady!! :)

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
IN

Design Group is a firm specializing in event design and production.
Each celebration the Design Group creates is inspired by their client's initial vision and then enhanced. The result is a personalized event that is uniquely tailored to exceed the client's high
expectations and needs.

Services include but are not limited ... read more

Design Group is a firm specializing in event design and production.
expectations and needs.

Services include but are not limited to:
· Floral, Tabletop and Linen Design
· Initial Concepts and Storyboarding
· Prop and Furniture Staging
· Lighting Design and Coordination
· Guest Favors and Gift Bags

Design Group challenges the traditional assumptions about how events should be planned and celebrated, while respecting the foundations of etiquette and protocol. Whether your event is a small intimate gathering or an elaborate production, the end result is an unforgettable event uniquely designed for each client and their guests.

At Design Group, every detail matters!

+/- read less