David Bettencourt

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Molls115
08/01/2014

David was one of the first vendors I hired. I was engaged for 3 years so during the planning I dealt with Amanda (his assistant) who was incredibly wonderful and communicative. She always got back to me immediately whenever I emailed with a question. Since we were engaged for so long I felt like I had so much time to sit down and connect with him before the wedding, so I waited. But then the last minute things got me so busy, that we never connected and talked about my ideas about the day. I met David and his assistant the day of the wedding. They were both wonderful. They worked with our other vendors very well and stayed out of the way while still catching everything. I never felt like I was onstage and could just relax and enjoy the day while knowing that everything was being captured for me.

The whole wedding day is so surreal and it's so overwhelming while it's happening. I can't wait to see David's videos so that I can relive my day over and over again. My husband and I both agree that we are so happy that we did the video because were was too much to see and do and we want to be able to go back to that moment and watch it over and over again. Thank you David so much for everything!!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Providence, RI 02940
Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary
Videography services: Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Raw Footage, Slideshow/Montage
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)