CRESS FLORAL DECORATORS

Consultations: Free
Samples: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

CRESS FLORIST PRIDES ITSELF ON AN IMPECCABLE REPUTATION IN THE FLORAL INDUSTRY FOR 4  GENERATIONS, BOASTING THAT WE’VE DESIGNED BRIDAL FLOWERS FOR THE GRANDMOTHERS, MOTHERS AND GRANDDAUGHTERS OF THE SAME FAMILIES.

OUR 107 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE ENABLES US TO GUIDE AND ADVISE YOU ON ALL ASPECTS OF YOU SPECIAL DAY.

FROM UNDERSTATED ELEGANCE TO ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR.........BRIDAL BOUQUETS, CENTERPIECES, CHURCH FLOWERS OR CHUPPAH, LIGHTING AND CUSTOM DRAPING........WE ALWAYS WORK WITHIN YOUR BUDGET.

WE ALWAYS DESIGN A SAMPLE CENTERPIECE FOR YOUR APPROVAL, OF COURSE AT NO CHARGE.

SERVICING MANHATTAN TO MONTAUK  AND BEYOND.......CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR BRIDAL CONSULTATION.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot say enough about how much we loved working with Cress Floral Decorators. Lori understood what I wanted for my flowers before I did, and blew us away at our trial. Not only is their work talented, tasteful, and quality, but it was the most reasonable pricing out of all of the vendors that the Central Park Boathouse offered us. We were thrilled with the outcome and wouldn't have changed a thing. They offered us much more for our value than any of the other spots, and their work was just so beautiful. They were also very easy going and flexible. We added in details last minute, like flowers in our napkins, and they didn't even bat an eye. Lori was an absolute doll, and I am sad that the wedding is over and I don't get to talk to her often!

CRESS FLORAL DECORATORS responded with the following comments:

You are the sweetest!
It was such a pleasure to work with both you and your lovely mom!
So happy you loved everything!…..the photos of you under the chuppah are just exquisite!
xoxo Lori

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Endorsements
KEA Event Planners, LLC. endorses Cress Floral Decorators. We utilized their services for our August 2011 Brides's wedding. They provide great customer service in a friendly environment. Their centerpieces, bouquets and displays are wonders to behold. They were able to replicate our vision down to the smallest details. We would definitely use them again and recommend them to others. We even have them listed on the 'Preferred Vendors' page of our website. -KEA Event Planners, LLC. www.keaeventplanners.com
Associations I Belong to
800-952-7377
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards