Creme De Luxe by Amy's Bridal Accessories

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was slightly hesitant to order my bridal and maid of honor earrings, due to the time limit before my wedding. I had ordered other earrings from several different sites and had been unhappy with the quality, as I don't normally wear costume jewelry. My dress was all lace and did not have any embellishments, I felt I needed the earrings to give a little extra, but also needed to be elegant. I found Amy's site and was thrilled, and after a few emails back and forth, the order was placed! I received the earrings the day before the wedding and I couldn't have been happier! Also, due to the short deadline, I had bought real pearl and diamond earrings just in case...! Everyone involved before the wedding agreed Amy's earrings were nicer, and much more suited for the wedding dress. Thank you Amy! I was more than pleased!

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
www.AmysBridalAccessories.com, Dallas, TX 75201
BLOG

Pretty handmade bridal jewelry and hair adornments since 2002

Amy Zumwalt has been designing bridal jewelry and accessories for almost 10 years. Her designs are made with attention to detail and an interest in fine craftsmanship. The designs include handmade silk flowers, hand curled feathers, Swarovski crystals and pearls, cultured freshwater pearls, fine CZ stones, Argentium sterling silver, sterling silver and 14k gold filled metals. Amy's line features bridal jewelry hair adornments, headbands, birdcage veils, bridal jewelry, bridesmaid jewelry, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, brooches, hair combs, headbands, hair pins, hairvines and more! We incorporate fine silks, feathers, laces, and vintage components that result in truly beautiful and unique bridal accessories. Amy's Bridal Accessories pieces have been featured on The CBS Early Show, Brides Magazine, Modern Bride Magazine, Southern Weddings Magazine, Bridal Guide Magazine, The Knot Magazine, Get Married Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Modern Bride Honeymoons and Destination Weddings Magazine, and many more.

+/- read less