Creme De Luxe by Amy's Bridal Accessories

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I ordered the Mandy earrings for my wedding. I absolutely LOVE them! High quality and beautiful. I ordered the evening of December 1st and received them a week later, beautifully packaged. I tried them on the second I opened the mail and they were perfect and exactly what I spent months looking for.

My sister is getting married in a few months and I didn't hesitate to tell her about Amy's Bridal Accessories. Can't rave enough about my earrings!

Update 12/2 - Since my origional review I have done several more transactions with Creme De Luxe. I absolutely love this company. The quality and service are top-notch, I am still very impressed after four purchases. You won't be disappointed!!

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
www.AmysBridalAccessories.com, Dallas, TX 75201
BLOG

Pretty handmade bridal jewelry and hair adornments since 2002

Amy Zumwalt has been designing bridal jewelry and accessories for almost 10 years. Her designs are made with attention to detail and an interest in fine craftsmanship. The designs include handmade silk flowers, hand curled feathers, Swarovski crystals and pearls, cultured freshwater pearls, fine CZ stones, Argentium sterling silver, sterling silver and 14k gold filled metals. Amy's line features bridal jewelry hair adornments, headbands, birdcage veils, bridal jewelry, bridesmaid jewelry, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, brooches, hair combs, headbands, hair pins, hairvines and more! We incorporate fine silks, feathers, laces, and vintage components that result in truly beautiful and unique bridal accessories. Amy's Bridal Accessories pieces have been featured on The CBS Early Show, Brides Magazine, Modern Bride Magazine, Southern Weddings Magazine, Bridal Guide Magazine, The Knot Magazine, Get Married Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Modern Bride Honeymoons and Destination Weddings Magazine, and many more.

+/- read less