Bellingham, WA

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Courtney took our engagement & wedding photos and we couldn't be happier with everything that we received back from her. She truly has an amazing talent and it shows in her work.

The pictures were really easy to access and download when she completed editing them, and she is always really quick to respond to your questions!

Courtney was really fun and easy to work with. She has such a fun loving personality- all of my friends and family loved her as well.

We are so thankful that we chose to go with her and will have these amazing pictures to treasure forever. We would choose her again every time!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2722 St. Clair Place, Bellingham, WA 98226
BLOG

I get so excited when I get to shoot at a wedding. I love all the little details and beauty of the day. I am incredibly  passionate about weddings and I love capturing those special moments that you might have missed on your special day. I love grabbing those images when no one thinks anyone is looking. I love raw emotion and I have learned when and where to look to capture those moments for you.

I love getting to know my clients and really becoming a part of their circle of friends. I try and capture your personality in my photos, so that they are personalized as your own and not just "pose and snap." Its important to me that you have fun on our photoshoots and that you are able to trust me.

I have been featured on several blogs including A Thousand Threads, Aisle Candy, Wedding Wire, Bridesview, Pretty Little Weddings, La Bella Bride, The 30 Something Bride, Studio DIY, Wed Candy, Wedding Obsession, Wed4Less NW, and Brautstories.

cbowlden@gmail.com