Country Club of York

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Nestled amid 252 acres and with breathtaking views of the countryside, the Country Club of York is York County's most prestigious and elegant venue. We take pride in delivering the extraordinary and providing you and your guests with a magical experience.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough things about the positive experience my husband and I had with the Country Club of York. From the very beginning, we worked with Shannon who is truly phenomenal and was part of the reason we booked at the club. I was worried that the club would be out of our budget, but was very happy with the prices and the quality we received. The food was excellent and both Shannon and the head chef were super accommodating when we were deciding on our menu. The tasting just blew us away. Throughout the planning process Shannon responded to all of my emails quickly and with enthusiasm. She was always flexible and even helped me get a special groom's cake as a surprise. The day of the wedding, everything was gorgeous and ran smoothly. We had cocktail hour on the terrace, which all the guests raved about. Dinner was in the ballroom and received equal praise. The whole night ran like clockwork and could not have been better!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Private User
717-843-8078
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards