Country Club of York Reviews

Country Club of York 1
Country Club of York 2
Country Club of York 3

June · Married on 10/14/2017

Shannon and her team were fantastic!!!! Very attentive, professional and worked so hard to make our day absolutely perfect! They exceeded all of our expectations and I would highly recommend the Country Club of York to anyone getting married. What a beautiful venue and wonderful staff!!!

Neida · Married on 09/30/2017

Dear Shannon:
    You did a wonderful job, everything was wonderful. We got a lot of positive feed back from our guests.
    Everything was just beautiful.
    You are to be commended for a job well done!
    Neida Lau

Alicia · Married on 09/24/2017

Everything was perfect. Shannon was wonderful and made the day perfect. The price for what you get is outstanding and I would recommend The County Club to anyone getting married.

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

Having our reception at the country club was absolutely perfect! The venue is beautiful and the food is so delicious, we received so many compliments from our guests. Shannon is fantastic! She is professional and responds very quickly to emails, and on the day of the wedding I had nothing to worry about! We loved everything about our reception thanks to Shannon and the staff at the country club!

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2017

Shannon and CCY helped make my all of my wedding dreams come true. From the beautiful outdoor ceremony, to the breathtaking cocktail hour on the terrace overlooking the greens, our guests could not have been more impressed. Everything was top notch, from the food to the service, we could not have been happier! The appetizers were plentiful, we asked for a fruit and cheese platter instead of crudites which was accommodated, no questions asked. We also wanted to have water for our guests in case it was hot outside during the ceremony. This was set up with no problem at all. During cocktail hour we had well over 200+ guests-there were servers coming from every direction making sure our guests had plenty of food.

The staff was pleasant and extremely helpful. Shannon did a fantastic job coordinating with all of the vendors. Everything went according to plan, I think it was the perfect day. From the moment we got there at 7am there was champagne and OJ ready to go! I was constantly being waited on and did not have to worry about a thing. Everyone was so welcoming. I can't think of one negative. CCY is honestly amazing. I would not think twice about having your wedding or any event at this venue. Nothing is better than a beautiful venue, amazing food and a lovely staff. Thank you again!!!!!!

Kelly · Married on 08/13/2017

The venue is gorgeous! Shannon and the team at CCY did a wonderful job taking care of all the details to make our day extra special. The food was spectacular!!! Everyone was very accommodating and our guests had a fabulous time.

Jordan · Married on 07/22/2017

They were amazing! Shannon was incredible at helping coordinate all the details and the day of turned out perfect!

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2017

Day was PERFECT!!!! Shannon was the BEST!!!!

Leigh · Married on 05/06/2017

I would tell future brides and grooms to look no further and book your wedding with The Country Club of York. They are fantastic and Shannon and the Staff are friendly and so very helpful and take a lot of the stress of planning your wedding off of you. Are wedding day turned out completely perfect even though it rained The Clubs inside option was amazing! Which is one of the reasons why we picked this venue in the first place.

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2016

This is the perfect place to have a wedding. The setting is absolutely gorgeous and the food is mind-blowingly delicious. Everyone at the CCY is extremely professional and sharp, especially Shannon. Shannon made the entire planning process so easy and our actual wedding day was flawless thanks to her. I have been to dozens of weddings in York and the CCY was the only place I considered when it came to choosing a venue for my own. They exceeded all of my expectations and we could not be more pleased with how everything turned out.

Joanne · Married on 08/13/2016

I would highly recommend the Country Club of York. We were pleased beyond words. Shannon Seitz was a joy to work with and she went above and beyond for us!

Tyler · Married on 08/13/2016

Country Club of York was a wonderful venue for our wedding reception. We hosted a rehearsal dinner there the night before as well. Shannon was phenomenal as our wedding coordinator, going above and beyond for us in the process. We never were concerned about phone calls or emails being answered, as she promptly answered any questions we had. During the reception everything was set-up perfectly with no issues. The food at the country club was excellent, people were raving about our passed hors d'oeuvre during cocktail hour, specifically the Risotto Poppers and Bacon Wrapped Scallops. Additionally the main dishes were incredible, the filets and mashed potatoes were cooked perfectly. Finally the fact that CCY makes their own wedding cakes is such a load off your mind. The cake was excellent and provided us with two options for our guests that were both hits. The bar was extremely accessible and the bar tenders were attentive and efficient all night. Douglas specifically did an excellent job making different drinks all night and we had several guests till us what a nice and personable gentlemen he was. We also we impressed with the servers during the rehearsal dinner and the reception. They were attentive to all guests needs and made sure no-one was waiting for anything.

The venue was extremely clean and beautiful for pictures. The scenery and foliage blended so well into the background and made for some amazing memories for us. All in all country club of York provided us with an awesome experience and made for a perfect venue for our wedding reception and rehearsal dinner. I would highly recommend using CCY, mainly so you get access to Shannon as she is truly elite in her field. She made the process so much easier on us and went above and beyond the call of duty.

Diane · Married on 07/30/2016

We want to say thank you to Country Club of York for helping to make our daughter's wedding such a special day. We loved the Country Club of York as our venue. Our guests loved the beautiful facilities and felt very accomodated. We appreciated the way they handled our rainy day. Moving inside did not feel like plan b because of the efficient way the room was turned around. We felt well taken care of and that our requests were heard and carried out in a professional and personal way before the wedding and on the day of the wedding. They also directed rehearsal in such a friendly and knowledgeable manner.
    Thank you again Country Club of York.

Barb · Married on 07/24/2016

My daughter's reception was wonderful at the Country Club of York! Shannon was amazing and guided us through the entire process and was a huge help to us!! The food was incredible and every detail was taken care of so we could just enjoy the day. We received many compliments on the food :)

Katelyn · Married on 07/24/2016

We had SUCH a wonderful time at the Country Club, and we appreciate how helpful and organized they were about everything. The food was excellent, and the servers were great. I had a great deal of people asking my husband and I if we needed anything. The reception was perfect, and we can't thank you them enough for all they did. They kept things moving smoothly, and I think our guests had a great time. They made our wedding day so special!

Kimberly · Married on 07/23/2016

My family and I had a wonderful experience working with the Country Club for my July 2016 wedding. We were especially impressed with the exceptional service we experience from our wedding coordinator, Shannon Seitz. She went above and beyond to make my wedding special. Shannon and her team were extremely organized, and did a fabulous job of meeting the needs of our wedding party and guests. My family and I are so grateful to Shannon and the Country Club of York for making my wedding day magical!

Amy · Married on 07/09/2016

I HIGHLY recommend Country Club of York as a wedding venue. They made sure everything ran smoothly and my husband and I could relax and enjoy our reception. The food was fabulous, the service was A+, and the setting was beautiful. They were really easy to work with and very organized. I couldn't be happier with CCY as our reception venue.

Katie · Married on 04/30/2016

Shannon and the entire staff at CCY were wonderful. We looked at several other venues and are so glad we chose the club. The food was delicious and the ballroom looked awesome. They went above and beyond for us and were extremely flexible. A joy to work with! If you are planning a wedding in the York, Pa area, do not overlook the Country Club of York!

Kimberly · Married on 12/05/2015

My wedding was in December, and the Country Club had some beautiful decorations up as part of their holiday decorating, which really added to our wedding. Shannon worked with us to make sure everything we wanted was incorporated in our wedding. She was extremely accommodating and always made us feel important (not just another wedding). A few weeks after our wedding, the biggest thing we heard from the guests was how amazing all the food was.

Craig · Married on 09/06/2015

Shannon and the Country Club of York staff created an outstanding event and covered all of the details. We were never under informed or worried about the event, which allowed us to enjoy our special day. Our friends and family had a blast and several of the attendees took time to give us raving reviews after the event.

Ericka1185 · Married on 08/09/2015

(Wedding August 9th, 2015) Where do I even begin?! Shannon is amazing! She is so helpful, attentive, accommodating and always responded to my emails in a very timely manner. My wedding was perfect! From the ceremony to the reception everything just went so well. Shannon made sure that we stayed on time and kept me informed as to what was going on. She never seemed stressed or unorganized. Even with the rehearsal she made sure things were perfect. The day of she worked with the florist, photographers and my family to make sure everyone had what they needed. I also had a few guests who did not show and some that showed but did not RSVP. Shannon and her staff handled that very well. I can go on and on but I'm sure you've got the point by now. If you are thinking about having your event at this venue, you will not be disappointed! I don't think I could thank Shannon enough!

Rebecca · Married on 07/11/2015

Shannon was amazing to work with! Professional, always responded in a timely manner, and always willing to help out or answer any questions I had. Our entire planning process went well and the wedding day was FLAWLESS and beautiful.

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2015

Amazing venue and service! I would highly recommend Country Club of York to anyone! Extremely professional service and everyone was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. It was an amazing day!

I would highly recommend the Country Club of York for a wedding! My fiance were planning our wedding from far away, and had to worry about nothing because Shannon earned our confidence from the first meeting. She and her team went above and beyond to make our day special - from customizing our menu to fit our special requests (we made up a menu inspired by the places we had lived) to accomodating our involved centerpieces. We were supposed to be outside on their back terrace, but on the day of, rain was expected. We didn't have to worry about anything because our plans were moved inside and they converted our event beautifully to the ballroom - they even added a really great catering set-up to fill the space. While the cocktail hour was happening and we were taking our photos outdoors, Shannon was giving our photographer a minute by minute forecast so that we could make the most out of our time. Beyond the ease of planning, the experience was fantastic for our guests (they raved about the food and the space).

Overall, we would highly recommend the CCY for a high-value, high-quality event venue. Do the math with all that's included with their bridal package, and you'll find that they are very competitive with other venues around town!