Commemory Fine Art by Bethany

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

I was super excited when my husband and I decided to renew our vows. But I wanted something that helped us remember the day other than our gorgeous photos.
I met Beth a few years back and seen her work and instantly feel in love, at first I never thought it was something I would necessarily consider but then I saw this piece she did for someone that told the story of their life and it was perfect! I had to have one not just for me but for us, all four of us! And let me just say the entire experience from beginning to end was magnificent. I became so anxious to see the art work I could hardly stand it and Beth did not disappoint, she incorporated everything I wanted and even some things that she caught onto when we were just in conversation. If you are looking for something different out of the box, something that will last forever then Contact Beth today you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
Santa Ana, CA 92703
BLOG

Painted Textured Memories

Infuse your wedding with meaningful decor about your love story with textured paintings on canvas.

Rich in personal detail, they become a forever memory of your wedding in your home and gifts for your parents, family, wedding party and guests.

Decor Elements

- Ceremony Backdrops - Reception Table Art (in lieu of ... read more

Decor Elements

- Ceremony Backdrops - Reception Table Art (in lieu of numbers as gifts for guests) - Guest Book Table Artwork - Cake Table Artwork - Candy Station Decor - Sweetheart Table Backdrop & Decor Artwork - Wedding Dress/Love Story Paintings +/- read less