Cindy's Cakery, LLC

Cindy's Cakery, LLC

Custom Wedding Cakes

Hayes, VA 23072 | map
Desserts: Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Health license: Yes
Business Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
Last Login: Dec 18, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions for Wedding Cake
Other Desserts: Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional Services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tastings
Customary Cakes:
Health Dept. License
Tastings: I offer private tastings, please contact me to set up your personal consultation.
Tasting Hours: Tasting Consultations are by appointment only and are available as my baking and delivery schedule allow. Please email or call to set up your personal appointment.
Pricing Type: Tiered cakes are price by the slice and icing type. Additional charges will depend on the complexity of the cake design, sugar flowers, etc.
Price includes top tier: Yes, however, it is up to the bridal couple whether or not they wish to serve it to their guests. I offer a complimentary 1st Anniversary cake for them to enjoy instead of frozen, year old cake.
Custom / Pre-designed I will work closely with the bride and groom to create a custom cake using photos of cakes they like or of cakes that I have done. We can also use design elements from the bride's dress, their invitation, venue, and their theme/decor for inspiration.
Special Ingredients: Only the freshest most delicious ingredients available are used.
Cake Preparation: Cakes and icings are made fresh the week of their wedding. Cakes are never stocked in a freezer.
Orders per weekend: I only schedule 1 or 2 weddings, depending on their size, per week. Any more I feel would compromise their quality which I am not willing to do. This means I book up quickly so please contact me early to assure I have your date available.
Works with florist: Absolutely! Please be advised that flowers/stems should never be incerted into a cake and since there are many that are quite poisonous it must be made certain that the flowers are correctly placed so the cake is safe to consume.
Cake Accessory Rentals: I do not have cake knives/servers, stands or plateaus available for rent.
Delivery: I personally bake, decorate and deliver all my wedding cakes. Delivery is $1/mi one way from me to your venue.
757-377-0997
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards