Church of Ancient Ways - Marie April Gismondi Wedding Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Marie April Gismondi was our wedding officiant this past weekend and she exceeded our expectations. From start to finish, her energy was so positive and made us feel completely at ease- she arrived very early and made sure everything ran smoothly. Every single guest commented on what a beautiful ceremony we had and we owe it all to April! She gave us the most beautiful memories for our wonderful wedding day.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Kings Park, NY 11754

Couple Centered Ceremonies

The wedding ceremony shouldn’t be the thing that you and your guests have to suffer through to get to the good part. I promise you a meaningful, enjoyable, ceremony that everyone will remember for years to come. Our website has sample wedding ceremonies, testimonials and reviews, marriage license information, a video section with 30 video samples, and much more.

I am primarily a Long Island wedding officiant, however I do serve New York City and the tri-state area. Destination wedding requests are also welcome!

Ask about our $75.00 you come to me elopement special.

Scrolling over the photos below will show each couple's thank you letter.

For more information contact me any time at 516-785-4191 or revs@optonline.net