Church of Ancient Ways - Marie April Gismondi Wedding Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Marie was our officiant this past weekend. She was so positive, efficient, calming. The ceremony was short, sweet and beautiful! Her voice has such a beautiful flowing effect and both us and our guests loved the ceremony!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Kings Park, NY 11754

Couple Centered Ceremonies

The wedding ceremony shouldn’t be the thing that you and your guests have to suffer through to get to the good part. I promise you a meaningful, enjoyable, ceremony that everyone will remember for years to come. Our website has sample wedding ceremonies, testimonials and reviews, marriage license information, a video section with 30 video samples, and much more.

I am primarily a Long Island wedding officiant, however I do serve New York City and the tri-state area. Destination wedding requests are also welcome!

Ask about our $75.00 you come to me elopement special.

Scrolling over the photos below will show each couple's thank you letter.

For more information contact me any time at 516-785-4191 or revs@optonline.net