Church of Ancient Ways - Marie April Gismondi Wedding Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We are so happy with Apirl's service! One of the best part in our wedding was the ceremony. Our ceremony was simple but yet so prefect. Apirl'd done an amazing job! Her voice and the way she talked was so touching and professional! She walked you thought and followed up all the detail before the wedding. I highly recommend using her as your officiant! you will love her!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Kings Park, NY 11754

Couple Centered Ceremonies

The wedding ceremony shouldn’t be the thing that you and your guests have to suffer through to get to the good part. I promise you a meaningful, enjoyable, ceremony that everyone will remember for years to come. Our website has sample wedding ceremonies, testimonials and reviews, marriage license information, a video section with 30 video sampl es, and much more.

I am primarily a Long Island wedding officiant, however I do serve New York City and the tri-state area. Destination wedding requests are also welcome!

Ask about our $75.00 you come to me elopement special.

Scrolling over the photos below will show each couple's thank you letter.

For more information contact me any time at 516-785-4191 or revs@optonline.net

Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Buddhist, Catholic, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, No Denomination, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)