Chris & Amanda Photography & Films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

There is not enough words to describe how amazing these two are. They made my day so perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Chris is so outgoing and Amanda is laid back and so sweet both knowing exactly what makes the perfect wedding picture/video. I can't wait to get my photos back!! (My engagement photos were just amazing!!!) They are great people and PHENOMENAL photographers. Thank you guys so much!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
LOCATION
North Kingstown, RI 02852
BLOG

Modern.Fresh.Couture.

Fresh.Modern.Couture

Fresh.Modern.Couture

Photographers Chris & Amanda Beck offer a unique editorial style of photography to capture your memories and tell your story!  All of our packages include 2 Photographers & Full Day Coverage, because every moment of your wedding day is special, you shouldn't have to choose between them!  Our focus is providing you with high end images and a fresh, fun photography experience.  With Memories you will truly feel like your wedding fell off the pages of a magazine!

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Tr...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs