Chris & Amanda Photography & Films

Chris & Amanda Photography & Films

Modern.Fresh.Couture.

North Kingstown, RI 02852 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Fresh.Modern.Couture

Photographers Chris & Amanda Beck offer a unique editorial style of photography to capture your memories and tell your story!  All of our packages include 2 Photographers & Full Day Coverage, because every moment of your wedding day is special, you shouldn't have to choose between them!  Our focus is providing you with high end images and a fresh, fun photography experience.  With Memories you will truly feel like your wedding fell off the pages of a magazine!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Chris and Amanda Beck. I couldn't have asked for better people to be with me the day of the wedding. As soon as they got to the hotel where we were getting ready, they just brought so much positive energy and made everyone laugh and have a good time. I was a bunch of nerves as we were getting ready and Chris and Amanda just made me feel so much more at ease. I love how they capture so many real moments. I have absolutely no complaints, the pictures came out absolutely beautiful.

They also did our wedding video and I am actually obsessed with it. I highly recommend getting a video as well as photos, it lets you really relive the night over and over. Their song choices were absolutely perfect and I literally watched it probably 13 times in a row I loved it so much.

If you're getting married - you NEED them as your wedding photographers and/or videographers. Definitely one of the best decisions I made throughout my entire planning process. You couldn't ask for nicer, more professional people to work with. Not to mention their work comes out absolutely flawless. They're perfectionists and it shows. Thank you so much guys! I can't say it enough - forever grateful to you both :)

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Photography, Videography
Profile Picture
Anonymous
401-932-6700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards