Chevogue Hair & Makeup

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My gosh, where do I begin.

After searching High and Low for hairstylists and makeup artists who a) were available for all 4 days of my wedding b) fit my budget c) exceeded my expectations d) didnt charge ridiculous extras like "wait" fee "travel" fee etc etc...

I stumbled upon CheVogue on wedding wire. I WISH they appeared sooner in my search on Wedding Wire because it would have saved me a lot of tiem in my search!

Either way, from the moment I saw Desiree's amazing website and work - I KNEW, I just KNEW she was the one and would do perfect. I let her pick my makeup artist - she picked Michelle Parham, who was also phenomenal.

Her work was amazing - she is so quick yet so GREAT at what she does. She does an outstanding job and can really do any look you are going for, I should know - I did a total of 5 different looks for my wedding + bridal shoot.

Michelles makeup was just unbelievable - she was willing to go as extreme as I wanted - everyone was asking me who did my hair and makeup.

Everyone all also thought that I paid major $$$$$$$... Chevogue is very reasonably priced!!

They were on time, flexible, and did such an amazing job!

Highly, Highly recommend these two and will be using them for all my hair and makeup needs going forward!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Chicago, IL 60601

Hairstyling & Makeup services to bring out your BEAUTIFUL!

The way you FEEL is our greatest accomplishment!!

The way you FEEL is our greatest accomplishment!!

Desiree, owner of Chevogue Hair & Makeup, and our team of stylists and makeup artists, take a personal approach to each of our clients, and we understand that how you FEEL is directly related to how you LOOK.  We customize the beauty process to compliment your personality, style, and individuality!  All artists are bubbly, personal, and exceptionally talented.

"The only goal I have is to make someone look and feel beautiful!"

We specialize in the highest quality looks in hairstyling and makeup artistry (including airbrush makeup).  We began with passion and creativity, and cultivated our skills in the fashion industry by styling for popular runway shows, fashion shoots, television, and magazines in New York City.

All wedding packages include: Bridal consultation, trial run and on-location styling for hair and/or makeup.

We simplify the pricing process with direct quotes and all-inclusive pricing (including lashes, customized lip colors, etc).

Visit our website at http://chevogue.wix.com/chevogue-weddings to see full portfolio and details.

Thanks for considering us to be such a big part of your day!

+/- read less
Details
Services: Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure/Pedicure, Multiple Stylists, On-Site Servic...
Hair: Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Hair Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin Treatment, Perm, Textured Hair St...
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
Max Group: 20