Ceresville Mansion

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our overall experience from start to finish was more than we could have ever imagined at Ceresville Mansion. I remember touring five venue options in the Frederick area back in August and without hesitation knowing Ceresville was it! Aside from the beautiful architecture and historic elements of the structure, the staff was attentive, sincere, and professional. I worked with Jessica from the start and Molly the day of. I cannot say enough great things about the two of them! Both seemed to truly care about my wedding and me as the bride. The planning process was easy and fun, and Molly made the day of carefree and I was able to focus on the excitement of my ceremony and reception! They coordinated everything with my vendors (all FABNet which I think really helps, they were familiar with all of my vendors) which made things much less complicated on my part. Overall, everything was perfect and I couldn't have been happier with my choice in venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
8529 Liberty Road, Frederick, MD 21701
BLOG

Washingtonian Bride and Groom "Best Wedding Vendor" 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013!

Your love story is different from any other. So of course you want your wedding to be a reflection of everything that defines you - individually, and as a couple. At Ceresville, we’ll help you create a day full of extraordinary moments as unique and special as you are.

Whatever your season, whatever your style, Ceresville Mansion has ... read more

Whatever your season, whatever your style, Ceresville Mansion has everything you need to create a one-of-a-kind wedding that will not only be memorable...it will be unforgettable!

Recipient of the Wedding Wire Network "Bride's Choice Award" for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, this historic 1888 mansion opens its doors to host wedding ceremonies and receptions, rehearsal dinners, and other gatherings. Located on twenty-five riverside acres with mountain views, the mansion boasts a Grand Ballroom, ante rooms and a garden terrace with reflecting pool and pergola for outdoor gatherings.

Historic Ceresville Mansion, is a truly magical place and Voted Frederick’s Best Reception/Event site since 1998 by the readers of Frederick Magazine. Ceresville Mansion is known for their attention to detail. The staff is committed to excellence that exceeds your expectations.

Only the best will do for your wedding so call 301-694-5111 for your personal tour and consultation with one of our experienced wedding planners or visit our website at www.ceresville.com. Ask about our special incentive pricing and receive The Best For Less. Ceresville Mansion, an elegant setting for your elegant event!
  +/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 200
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
PROS I KNOW (278) View All 278 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)