Ceresville Mansion Reviews

Ceresville Mansion 5
Ceresville Mansion 6
Ceresville Mansion 7

Aiko · Married on 09/15/2018

Ceresville Mansion venue is amazing! We had a beautiful fall wedding there. I had the pleasure of working with Kate,Vicky, and their awesome staff. Kate was there every step of the way working on our wedding plans and Vicky made sure the day of the wedding ran smoothly and was perfect! They were all very accommodating. My guests loved this venue and I would definitely recommend this venue to everyone we know! Thank you for making our wedding day soo special!

Ceresville Mansion 8
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Day Ever

Picking Ceresville was one of the best decisions that we made. Our event coordinators made everything so easy. We started out with Stephanie who was more than perfect introducing us to Ceresville and getting the planning process started. When Stephanie left Ceresville we were seamlessly handed off to our second coordinator Kate. Kate went above and beyond answering all of my last minute emails and assisting me and getting all of the last minute additions.
    We planned to get married outside with a back up plan of getting married inside. However, we got hit with a surprise storm that threw off both plans. Our Ceresville team went into action and at last minute we ended up getting married on the dance floor which created one of the most intimate experiences of my life!
    Our guest still cannot stop talking about how great the food was! We had the pleasure of attending two tastings so we got to try a lot of the options at Ceresville. ALL of them were great and a fan favorite seemed to be the shrimp and grits. The in house catering made everything so easy.
    Lastly, I want to give special thank yous to our day of coordinator and wedding attendant. They spent the day running around and doing everything in they could to make us happy. If I could do it all over I would pick Ceresville every time!

Alethia · Married on 08/04/2018

I contacted Ceresville Mansion with regard to holding a Rehearsal Dinner for my son and future wife, and I needed to take the time to write how we could not have been more pleased with how our event turned out, and the service we received.
    From beginning contact, with Natalie, to our host that evening, Jessica, we could not have received better service. Natalie was extremely informative and helpful from the very beginning. Answering questions, returning emails right away, meeting with me, etc. On the night of our event, Jessica could not have been more kind to us, more helpful or professional. She was fantastic. We were so happy when we left that evening.
    I was disappointed throughout the day knowing that it was going to rain, and that our event most likely would be moved inside, as opposed to outside by the pond. ...but, when I walked in to drop decorations off for the evening, the room looked so beautiful already. Jessica, along with her support staff, from the moment I pulled up were hands on. They even helped unload my car! She listened to my desires and wants, and some concerns, and made me feel completely at ease in knowing she would take care of everything, and would fix anything I wasn't sure about. And she did. The attendant behind the bar (I regret not getting her name) was attentive and polite to guests and to me. And lastly, the food was visually appealing and delicious. It was so appreciated and it was easy to recognize the chef's hard work. You could not look around and not notice all the hard work...it showed.
    I could go on and on, but only have so much space. I believe businesses like this can live or die based on reviews, and it is my desire to make every effort, to let you know how wonderful our event was. And you can rest, in complete confidence, having an event here, knowing that Ceresville Mansion will do all they can to make your event just as you envisioned -- wonderful and stress-free. Kudos to them and their team!

Heather · Married on 06/01/2018

Ceresville Mansion was absolutely wonderful! We could not have picked a better place to have our wedding!

Jenni was incredibly responsive and extremely patient with my (many, many) questions. All of our guests enjoyed the service and meals the night of the wedding, and everyone told us how beautiful the venue was.

I highly recommend Ceresville. We would love to have an event with them again in the future.

• NancyCtoA

Nancy · Married on 05/12/2018

From the first day we visited Ceresville, till we were driving away on our wedding night, Ceresville has been a stunning location that will always have a special place in our hearts. The mansion has gorgeous historic charm that offers versatility of indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. On top of that, the Chef and his kitchen staff create the most amazing food. After our tasting we had a hard time deciding what to serve because everything was so good! Our guests raved about the beauty of Ceresville, the delicious food, and the great service from the entire staff. Robbie and Vikki were our day-of coordinators and they were a fabulous team to work with. Special thanks to Heather who made sure that we were taken care of throughout our event. Last but not least, Stephanie was undeniably amazing to work with. She was super friendly and very responsive throughout the planning process. She was always accessible to help with on-site planning and handled our changes and curve balls that came along with the wedding planning process. She prepared numerous estimates for us so we could keep an eye on the budget, and she gave us suggestions based on previous successes at Cersville. This was absolutely the best place to get married. I can’t wait too have an anniversary celebration there!

Ceresville Mansion 9

Lori · Married on 01/06/2018

Couldn't ask for a more beautiful venue to have our wedding. There step-by-step help and assistance from beginning to the very end was professional, helpful and awesome. They stepped in with things I didn't even think about and when a problem arose they were on it and fixed it! Not one hiccup to think of and for that it was awesome. Everyone was amazed how beautiful our wedding was

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2017

The first best decision that we made when it came to our New Year’s Eve wedding was having it at Ceresville Mansion - my wife and I cannot endorse this venue enough. If you are considering Ceresville, do yourself a huge favor and book. It will be the best gift you give yourself and all of your guests. We have heard from countless people that our wedding is the best they have ever been to and that the food (served buffet style) ranks at the very top. These are high compliments from seasoned wedding-goers and foodies. Most of that praise should go directly to Ceresville and its staff. Ceresville is gorgeous and accommodating - they made it possible for us to stick to a very reasonable budget for space, food, and drink without seeming like we spared any expense. As an all-inclusive venue, they boast a beautiful house and grounds; onsite mouth-watering catering and well-stocked bar; in-house furniture, linens, centerpieces, etc. - plus at the holidays, it is spectacularly decorated. They also provide you with a wedding coordinator to walk through the planning process; a day-of coordinator; and on the wedding day, a staff member is personally assigned to the marrying couple to be sure you have everything you need at any given time. All of these elements added up to give us a wedding we could not have dreamed of without Ceresville and our personal wedding team lead by the incomparable Stephanie Lindsey. Stephanie consistently went above and beyond; she is also just a delightful person who we genuinely enjoyed getting to know. In addition, we were lucky to have Jessica and Jane as our day-of coordinator and bride-shadow. They went equally above and beyond to make sure we were thrilled with our wedding. That was a theme: everyone at Ceresville deeply wishes for you to have the wedding of your dreams and will do everything to make sure that you get just that. And we had a wedding that went beyond our dreams all thanks to Ceresville.

Ceresville Mansion 10
    Ceresville Mansion 15
    Ceresville Mansion 16
    Ceresville Mansion 17

Emily · Married on 11/17/2017

We were recently married at Ceresville Mansion and I can't imagine a better venue. I fell in love when we visited and the mansion was absolutely gorgeous. I was pleasantly surprised that we were able to afford the venue at all. We had a Friday wedding in November. We worked with Kate whom my sister recommended from planning past corporate events and she was the best. She looked out for us to help us along and make sure we were on schedule with all of our planning needs. She also helped out by recommending affordable and talented vendors including our DJ, Cake Baker, and flowers. When my photographer fell through two months before the wedding she was able to suggest several excellent alternatives. In the days leading up to the wedding I felt at ease and confident that everything would do according to plan because I knew Kate and her team at Ceresville were on it. They took care of everything we asked for, and all of the things we didn't know we needed as well. The wedding itself was beautiful and so much fun. We had our ceremony there and the timing of appetizers and cocktails directly after was much appreciated by our guests. Our meal was delicious and again the timing and professionalism with which it was served were great. I cannot recommend this venue enough.

Donnette · Married on 11/01/2017

Great place to get married..wonderful food all my guest was talking about it.

Tania · Married on 10/29/2017

I am not the bride, but the groom’s mother; however, I had to write this review to express my most sincere gratitude. Ceresville Mansion is phenomenal! My son and daughter in law got married there on October 29th and the whole event was spectacular! We had only a few month to prepare the wedding and we DIY almost everything, but the staff at the venue was so accommodating and incredibly easy to work with! They were extremely organized and professional with a remarkable understanding of their guests needs in this type of situations. Robbie in particular, was always a couple of steps ahead of anything we could require making the process so effortless!
    I also worked personally with Natalie and she couldn’t be more pleasant and professional. She always answered my emails promptly and reassured us that everything would be alright, and it was! From the mansion’s décor, to the event coordination and the food!!! We had a morning wedding followed by a magnificent brunch that all our family and friends couldn’t stop talking about! I recommend this venue to any couple! Thank you so much for making my son and daughter in law’s wedding their best day ever!!!

Ceresville Mansion 18
    Ceresville Mansion 19
    Ceresville Mansion 20

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

I had a wonderful wedding at ceresville. They were so organized and accommodating I really had no stress planning for the wedding with them. I worked with Stephanie and she was wonderful. She responded our emails quickly and was very pleasant to work with. Every staff were friendly and professional. Thank you so much!

Ceresville Mansion 21
    Ceresville Mansion 22
  • Q

Quana · Married on 10/01/2017

First off this venue is a gem. Not only that, they accommodate food, beverage, tabes, chairs, linens, day of coordinator etc. Working with Jenny was lovely. Our venue was the first thing book so I was in correspondence with her for an entire year. Ceresville has the charm of a fairytale while still being down to earth. The food was absolutely amazing! Luckily, they have tastings throughout the year. So if you are anything like my husband and I, you should go to all of them and try the delicious food! The great thing about these tasting too is that you get to meet amazing vendors you can possibly work with.
    This is how we found our DJ. Jenny was extremely helpful in bringing my vision to life and I will forever be grateful. Chef Tom as great with helping us with the final touches on our menu. Our day-of-coordinator Robbie did not miss a beat!!! Steven and I want to thank you for the bottom of our hearts!

Ceresville Mansion 23
    Ceresville Mansion 24
    Ceresville Mansion 25

Lina · Married on 09/30/2017

I had my wedding at Ceresville this past September on a Saturday. I have so many positive things to say about Ceresville and its staff.

I worked with Stephanie leading up to the wedding, she was on top of emails and was always responsive and helpful, even to our vendors! Her professionalism and experience were beyond any expectations I could have had. She made herself available to us when we needed to meet with her. She really made my wedding planning stress free and I will forever be grateful to her for being such a huge help to creating my dream wedding.

Visually, the venue itself has so many great spots that make for beautiful pictures, from outside behind the mansion on the pergola, to upstairs in the mansion, to out front on the terrace of the mansion, to even the grass near the parking lots... possibilities were endless. Our photographer got so many great shots, the one posted of our wedding party is upstairs in one of the rooms.

Ceresville requires that you use their in house catering, but fear not, because their food selection is delicious. I would suggest attending one of their group food tastings, you will be able to taste a variety of their menu items :)

The actual execution of all of my planning for the wedding went smoothly. Robbie was our day of coordinator and he did an amazing job. Robbie was on top of any concerns or issues that arose and made sure that everyone was where they needed to be throughout the night. The transition from the outside space from ceremony to reception was perfectly managed by Robbie. I have included an image of the seating setup under the tent, even an image of a napkin fold that I requested so I can slip in menu sheets I created. I LOVE how it all turned out! We also had Robin who was there to assist me and grab Robbie when I needed him.

Seriously, if you are on the fence, make the right decision and go with Ceresville... you will not regret it! I will forever recommend Ceresville to everyone and anyone :)

Ceresville Mansion 26
    Ceresville Mansion 27
    Ceresville Mansion 28
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/29/2017

This venue is beautiful and has very helpful staff. They helped throughout the whole planning process and the mansion has a lot of items there (i.e. table numbers, candles, easels, etc.) that you can borrow. They offer a lot of good menu items and are very accommodating. Many of our guests could not stop raving about how good the crab cakes they had for dinner were. We had asked for a few bowls of soup instead of salad for certain guests for dinner, and initially, they had forgotten to make them, but, a few minutes into our dinner, they had the soup made and served.

Caitlin · Married on 09/23/2017

We fell in love with the venue and FELT loved by the staff. Natalie was a pleasure to work with leading up to the day of, and Robbie was at least half a dozen steps ahead of me the day of (and I am an UBER-planner, so it takes some doing!) It helped us do the one thing I was 100% convinced we'd be unable to do the day of: sit back, relax, and enjoy our day. The food was spectacular, they were incredibly helpful setting up (despite me DIY-ing a ton of the decor), and the built-in dance floor was a wonderful perk. If I had to do it again it would still be here.

Brittney · Married on 09/09/2017

We had an amazing experience at Ceresville Mansion!! Jenni, our coordinator, was AWESOME to work with for an entire year of planning. She provided excellent guidance in preparation for the big day and was incredibly patient in answering all of our questions throughout the wedding planning process. Jenni and the staff (including the wonderful chef) were all very accommodating with our special requests. On the day of the wedding, Robbie was the GREATEST!! He made sure everything (and everyone) was on track and made our day effortless. We didn't have to worry about a thing, Robbie constantly kept us in the loop with what was going on and NEVER got flustered with last minute details or changes. At the end of the night, my mom needed batteries quickly for our exit and Robbie, in a flash, promptly delivered. He is one of the hardest working guys who seems to really cares! He handles high pressure situations with ease and a smile which helped to keep us calm. He went far and beyond in making our day special!!

We have received so many glowing feedback from our guests! They loved the food and thought the venue was simply gorgeous and so did we. Our wedding was 09.09.2017 and it was a beautiful magical day!!

Thank you all so much for everything you did! It was the BEST. DAY. EVER!!!

Ceresville Mansion 29

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

I had an amazing experience with Ceresville! Stephanie was a pleasure to work with for a year of planning. She always had an answer to my questions and if I had a special request, she would go above and beyond to try and make it happen. On the day of the wedding, we worked with Robbie who was equally as helpful, professional, and wanted to make sure you did not have to worry about a thing. Aside from the amazing staff, the venue was gorgeous and the food was amazing! Seriously, try the goat cheese as one of your appetizers. Overall, I highly reccomend this facility for a stress free beautiful wedding!

Makeeda · Married on 07/12/2017

Natalie and the Ceresville team provided excellent service. The responses were prompt and they were flexible and very accommodating during the ceremony and reception. The venue was also beautiful and serene. I would definitely recommend them.

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2017

We did a Sunday morning wedding and could not be happier with our choice. It was all inclusive so far as materials go, the food was fantastic, and the service was exceptional. Guests could not stop complimenting our choice-- the beauty of the mansion is second to none. You won't regret choosing Ceresville.

Mercedes · Married on 07/07/2017

My husband and I wed on 07.07.17 and I cannot express how much I love Ceresville Mansion!!!! The venue is absolutely beautiful! Our wedding coordinator/advisor, Jenni Meinser was absolutely AMAZING!!!! Robbie and Taylor were amazing as well. Our family and friends thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful setting, delicious food, and the great service that Ceresville Mansion provided. We received so many glowing feedback from our guests and we couldn't be happier. Robbie and Taylor, Jarett and I cannot thank you two enough for making sure we have a smooth and serene wedding. We were so impressed on how the wedding went so smoothly. You guys did a fantastic job guiding all of us and making sure we stuck to the timeline. Our wedding day was truly magical! Thank you all again for your outstanding efforts on 07.07.17 as we celebrated our special day with family and friends. It was truly memorable day for all of us.

If you are considering any type of event, Ceresville Mansion is the venue for you! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Ceresville Mansion!

Caitlin · Married on 06/16/2017

Ceresville Mansion has always been the venue I wanted to get married at, and I could not have been more impressed with the staff that I dealt with. My experience was mainly with Jenni Meisner, and I could not say enough good things about her. She was very prompt in responding to emails, made sure to answer any questions we thought of, and even helped us with last minute changes to the layout of the mansion to accomodate a guest in a wheel chair. Our event manager did a nice job making sure the events of the evening ran smoothly and everything went according to plan. The mansion staff did a great job setting out the decorations and returning them all at the end of the evening.

Maddie · Married on 06/10/2017

Loved Ceresville. They have a lot of rules and the price is definitely up there but its worth it! Everything is included and taken care of when you book here which makes wedding plannng SO much less stressful and they have someone assigned to your wedding who works with you through every step. I loved working with them and would choose them all over again if we were going to do it again!

I worked with Jenni and she's amazing, also the chef is amazing and SO accommodating they really just want you to have everything that you want. and the space is undeniably beautiful there really isn't any beating it.

Cindy · Married on 05/28/2017

The venue is absolutely beautiful. Having a day of coordinator and a stalker makes all the difference. It was a perfect day with delicious food and professional staff. Highly recommend!!!

Maria · Married on 04/22/2017

I've got to say choosing Ceresville Mansion was one of the best decision we made through the wedding planning process. Jenni M. took care of the planning and organizing and my was she the best.

We found Ceresville Mansion online, and initially it wasnt even our #1 choice, until Jenni followed up with us 2 months or so after we had inquired about prices. She gave us various options of packages and never gave up until we were satisfied with the price, which is the #1 thing a bride usually stresses about.

The day of the wedding we had the pleasure of working with Bobby who did a phenomenal job getting it all together and organized, I was stressed but he calmed me down by telling me not to worry that he had it all handled. Unfortunately I was one of those brides that had envisioned the ceremony outside but the weather did not corporate with my vision, so we had to do everything inside and even my guest said that it was just perfect, may have actually even worked out better because a few people had allergies (being allergy season). Everything was so well put together without me being there to tell them where everything went.

The food was delicious, the guest were super impressed so thumbs up to the Chef!
    I would highly recommend Ceresville Mansion not only because my day was made perfect by them, but because all the other reviews I've seen also agree with my testimony.