Frederick, MD 21701 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Magnolia Street Photography

In the years I've been blessed to photograph weddings, I've discovered that the most important element when booking couples is finding a connection! I love it when a friendship develops with my clients and we just click. It is important to me to have this foundation with my clients so that they trust me and feel more secure to be themselves. Then I am able to truly capture the loving relationship my couples have, along with having a wonderful wedding photography experience.

Follow Magnolia Street Photography on

Magnolia Street Photography 7
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2018

Beyond amazing!!

Erin is unbelievably talented, artistic and professional. She was very professional in how she asked for our opinions/ideas for our wedding photos before the big day; she really wanted to know what we envisioned for our photos. She was fun to work with and made us feel at ease during my husband and my private sessions during the big day. She was flexible with adding family members to shots that we had already agreed on.
    She truly captured all of the best moments and biggest emotions of the day; the tears, the big smiles and the candid laughs and dances. We could not be happier with our photos; many tears were shed going through them for the first time. I beyond highly recommend Erin for your wedding/engagement/maternity/new baby--really anything photos because she is awesome. You won't be sorry! Worth every penny.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Magnolia Street Photography 13
    Magnolia Street Photography 14
    Magnolia Street Photography 15

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2018

Hired a photographer, but gained a friend!

We were referred to Erin at Magnolia Street Photography by a close friend, and after meeting with Erin the first time, we knew she was the one we wanted to document our wedding day. Erin has been a dream to work with, and she made us both feel so more comfortable in front of the camera. We had previously done an engagement photo session with a friend, but decided to shoot with Erin anyway and were so impressed with her work. She puts so much creativity and care into her work -- you are sure to fall in love with her pictures and will greatly appreciate how she and her team help you document your special day. We absolutely recommend Magnolia Street Photography for any special occasion!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Steve · Married on 08/19/2018

I can't say enough good things about Erin, she was amazing. Amazing when we met her, amazing when we did the engagement photos and amazing on the day of the wedding. You will be hard pressed to find anyone that works harder and is more of a joy to be around than Erin. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Magnolia Street Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

Real Weddings

• Great Scott Productions
    Great Scott Productions Wedding DJs

A fantastic & very talented photographer! Always enjoy working with Erin! Highly recommend her!

• Wise Films
    Wise Films Wedding Videographers

Erin from Magnolia Street Photography was such a joy to work with. She also had a great second shooter who was helpful from the start. The main thing that I enjoyed from Erin was her professionalism and her great eye for shots. During the portrait session with the couple, Erin knew exactly where to take them and my footage turned out awesome because of that. I would recommend her to anyone looking for top notch wedding photos.

• Events by Lexi
    Events by Lexi Wedding Planners

Erin has photographed a couple of weddings that I have coordinated and she does a fabulous job! She is lovely to work with, and her eye for capturing the details of the wedding day (traditional shots as well as those more candid and unique pics) is amazing! Professionally, she is top-notch! I am thrilled when couples tell me they have chosen Magnolia Street Photography -- I know she will do a great job and she and her 2nd shooters are fun to work with! Consequently, I love referring her to prospective clients!

• Frederick, 21701 See on map