JKW Beauty

Frederick, MD View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

June 2020 brings a decade in the beauty business, JKW beauty has evolved into one of the most sought after make-up and hair teams in the area. Our beauy team and our studio is based out of Frederick Maryland. We offer hair styling, make-up, and organic spray tans. The artist team serves DC|MD|VA|PA + destinations. We pair professionalism and stellar service to facilitate organic, long-lasting relationships with our clients. In order to continue providing top notch services for all beauty needs, all of the artits who work under JKWbeauty go through yearly company training, in addition to notable outside course training.The variety of talent and artistic style is what makes our team different.

Majority of our work is on-site, and we know providing beautiful hair and/or make-up is just the beginning. We understand and adhere to unpredictable lighting, complicated set-ups, tight schedules, and all the wonderful chaos of events and photoshoots. We remain calm and relaxed, offer our skin + makeup tips, and are super supportive during all the excitement and nerves.

We got the beauty talents, you bring the the fun and love.

Experience

Jordan Lewis, is the owner and head artist of jkwbeauty. A little more on her training that lead to her begin JKWbeauty.

"I received my artistry license from Von Lee International School of Aesthetics. Began my career with ULTA, moving onto training with MAC Cosmetics, and continued my education in the beauty industry receiving training from TemptuPro, MAC, KISS, NARS, Calvin Klein, YSL, and SouthSeasSkincare cosmetics. Recruited and mentored by accomplished makeup artist, Danessa Myricks, I had the opportunity to work in the International Cosmoprof expo in Italy at age 20. Three years after my make-up artistry journey began in the retail cosmetics world, Jordan K Winn & Co (prior biz name) was born. Approaching almost a decade in beauty business, JKWBeauty has emerged and has evolved into one of the most talented team of artists in the area. My passion for perfecting my craft has kept myself & the artist team striving to further our education, ensuring we stay in trend with the current styles and beauty technology of today’s ever-changing, fast paced beauty industry."

We can service elopements, large groups and everything in between.

Offers the following hair, makeup, and tanning services to couples:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Textured hair styling
  • Spray tanning
  • Updos/styling
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$38

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

Maggie K. Getting married on 07/10/2022

The freakin' best!

The JKW ladies are so rad! I had Jordan for my bridal preview and then had Jordan & Laura for the wedding day of for my hair and make-up and my bridesmaids' & mom's make-up. During planning our Hallowedding, Covid hit and I was just feeling so down and saddened by everything and the uncertainty of if our wedding was going to even happen. I had my bridal preview with Jordan during this time and she was the best mood lifter! She was so awesome to chat with and gushed about my ideas for hair and make-up and said "This wedding NEEDS to happen, if only just so I can do your hair," which was such an awesome positive thing to hear at that moment. Jordan even had me text her pictures when I went to try on my dress right after the bridal preview! The day-of, Jordan and Laura were the best hype-women. They kept us on time, but made sure to gab with us. Each of my bridesmaids and my mom talked about how they were literally the nicest and gave everyone just the best compliments. Jordan was also very flexible and took my last-minute hair accessory additions in stride. My hair and make-up looked amazing all night (the hair stayed in!). Cannot emphasize enough how awesome these ladies were! My bridesmaids and I felt like babes all night!
    Alice Getting married on 06/03/2022

Hire JKW Beauty to get the look you want!

I worked with Jordan from JKW, and she was AMAZING!! I went through a makeup and hair trial and she was incredibly attentive and asked me questions that really made me feel like she was paying attention to my needs. She made some great recommendations to me as well on color tones and hair extensions based off of what my goals were for the final look and I ended up taking all of her advice and I am SO GLAD I did! You will not regret working with JKW Beauty. They are so responsive, professional, kind, and overall, amazing! I would say that I am an average makeup user, and I thought I knew exactly what I wanted for my special day but after talking to Jordan, she was able to show me pictures, test out styles, and I was able to really refine exactly what I was looking for so my final look was truly exactly what I wanted.
  • Madalyn
    Madalyn G. Married on 05/06/2022

Flawless Hair and Makeup

Jordan was so great to work with!! I had zero doubts after my trial that I would look flawless at my wedding. She took all my inspiration photos and ideas and created something even better than I could imagine. She arrived early morning of and finished early too!! For me this was so great because I had time to relax and be with my mom and bridesmaid. I was able to finish my lunch before we started and enjoy myself. My mom and bridesmaid loved all there looks as well. I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life: The style and makeup held up all night but felt so natural and light. She made adjustments to make sure I was comfortable. She truly made my morning so very special.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

79 photos · 10/23/2021
  • Anna & Chaz
    55 photos · 10/13/2018

Two Snaps Up Photography Two Snaps Up Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with Jordan a few years back for a photoshoot. She was all of the things you love to have in a creative professional; exceptional skills and quality of work, flexible, punctual (yes this matters) and of course a winning personality. I would recommend her for any event. She is the real deal.

Magnolia Street Photography Magnolia Street Photography Wedding Photographers

Love working with Jordan and her crew! I've been lucky to be part of many weddings and styled photo shoots where her staff has demonstrated professionalism and beautiful talent! She make a photographer's job very easy!!

Rose Gold Events & Styling Rose Gold Events & Styling Wedding Planners

Jordan and her team are PHENOMENAL! I have had many clients use them and they always look flawless. Jordan & Co are extremely professional, punctual, innovative, kind and fun! I always recommend them to all my clients!

504 North Market Street Frederick, 21701

By Appointment Only www.jordankwinn.com
Location of (JKW Beauty)
504 North Market Street Frederick MD 21701 Frederick, MD, 21701

By On-Site Appointment Only!
504 North Market Street Front Frederick Md 21701 Baltimore, MD, 21701