JKW Beauty Reviews

JKW Beauty 7
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Donohue · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Classic Beauty

I worked with JKW Beauty for my wedding experience and it was nothing short of amazing! I attended my bridal preview at their adorable salon and was honored to have Melissa work on my bridal hairstyle and Kelsey work on my make up. I left the preview feeling gorgeous and was so excited for my big day! On my wedding day, Melissa and Kelsey arrived early and were set up for my bridal party and I before we had even arrived. They were friendly, professional, flexible and had lots of fun with my bridal party. I made a couple last minute switches to my hairstyle & it was able to be easily done! Every single person in my bridal party felt gorgeous and I felt like it was all a dream! I can't thank the team enough for the prompt responses, professional level make up and hair team and the fun, laid back and flexible personalities of the staff. Thanks JKW Beauty! :)

Nicole · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Jordan and her team came and did my hair and makeup before my Christmas party. They were AMAZING!!!! They were so fun and great to work with, just like my girlfriends getting ready together. They made me look flawless! Would absolutely recommend to any bride :) thanks Jordan!!!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/06/2019

Wedding Hair

Jordan was absolutely PERFECT! The JKW team was so responsive with my questions before the big day. I ended up using extensions in my hair to add volume and length and was a bit nervous about it at first but Jordan absolutely nailed it!! Everyone's hair looked so amazing, I would choose JKW a million times over. Not to mention Jordan was a blast to spend the day with. :) Thanks again for everything!!

-Nicole Thomas

Sent on 09/20/2019
    JKW Beauty 10
    JKW Beauty 11
    JKW Beauty 12

Jessica Joo · Married on 08/31/2019

Don't look further! Just hire them!

I worked with Felicia who was a ton of fun, on time, and most importantly - amazingly talented. Felicia handled hair for myself and my 5 bridesmaids. I was initially a little worried about whether she would be able to work with our straight, Asian hair - which can be tricky to curl and style if it's unfamiliar. But there was no need to worry. Felicia understood all of our hair textures and worked to create flawless curls and both down and up-do styles to everyone's liking. They stayed throughout the night and didn't lose any volume - even after hours of dancing and celebrating! And as the bride, I was in love with my hair. I even asked for adjustments from our trial as I had changed my mind as the wedding date got closer and Felicia didn't flinch. She heard me out and said no problem - and she delivered exactly what I was envisioning. Working with her was easy and so much fun. And I was so happy that every girl loved their hairstyle. Hire them!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Brianne · Married on 08/31/2019

High quality hair and makeup team!

Jordan and her team were wonderful to work with! Jordan, Piper, and Melissa were able to get me, my 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, sister of the groom, and aunt of the bride done within 4.5 hours. They were even able to fit in 2 last minute services on the day of the wedding that had not been planned. There was such a high quality of work on top of their efficiency and everyone loved their hair and makeup. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs hair and makeup for their wedding or an event!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    JKW Beauty 17
  • Sarah

Sarah Marionneaux · Married on 08/24/2019

Made Me Feel Beautiful on My Big Day

I was so happy with my wedding hair and makeup. They listened to all of my feedback and really understood the aesthetic I was looking for and executed it in a very flawless and professional way. They were also very flexible and helpful in general. Happy with my choice :)!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Melissa Simpson · Married on 07/26/2019

Great Beauty Experience

I loved working with Megan and Kelsey from JKW Beauty! My bridesmaids and I loved our hair and makeup and our looks lasted throughout the entire day. Would love to work with them again for future hair styling and makeup and would recommend to any future bride!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey Stodola · Married on 07/20/2019

Megan is Magical!

I had 6 bridesmaids, 3 moms, and myself all have their hair done by Megan. She did hair for 7 hours and still kept the most positive and fun demeanor. My wedding was on THE hottest day of the year. Each woman was amazed at how beautiful their hair looked when Megan was done. My hair lasted ALL night - through the sweat and dancing. I highly recommend using JKW Beauty.

Sent on 09/02/2019
    JKW Beauty 18
    JKW Beauty 19
    JKW Beauty 20
    JKW Beauty 21
  • Claire

Claire Gorski · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Hair/Makeup, Great Service!

Kelsey and Mandy did an amazing job for my wedding!! They were able to create the exact look I was going for! Both ladies were so, so friendly and and helpful the day of my wedding and during the trial. They helped us all get ready in a perfect amount of time and were able to travel to the venue, which was super helpful! My mom is pretty picky about her hair and makeup, but she could not stop raving about what a great job the ladies did for her. These two ladies were the perfect choice for the job!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Katelin · Married on 06/29/2019

I was so pleased with the work Melissa did for my wedding day. She really brought my ideas together into exactly what I was thinking for my hair and make-up. I literally felt like a princess and got compliments on my look all night. I'm still getting them now that pictures are coming out! Likewise, my bridesmaids all loved the hair looks she put together. I didn't give them much guidance other than I wanted their hair "up" and she put together looks they loved!

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

Made me feel like a princess!

Melissa was just the absolute best, from my trial to the wedding day! She was professional, friendly, incredibly talented, and passionate about her work (art, really!). After seeing just a handful of inspiration photos from pinterest, she was able to create exactly the look I was going for right away. Melissa made me feel like a princess and I was able to relax in front of the photographer because I knew she had made me look beautiful.
    Mandy, who helped all of my bridesmaids with their hair and makeup, was just as sweet and talented! She handled the range of personalities and hair types with ease, flexibility and lots of hair spray. Every single one of my girls told me they felt beautiful as well, which was very important to me.
    I'm so thankful I chose JKW Beauty and will always remember how they made me feel on the day of my wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    JKW Beauty 28
  • Colleen

Colleen Berringer · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect Experience

I had JKW Beauty do wedding makeup for myself and my bridal party. Felicia, Piper and Kelsey were AMAZING!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Nichole Bazhin · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfection

Everything about the process was super easy and they were great to work with. Megan and Mandy did hair and makeup for myself and the whole bridal party and everyone looked sooo good!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Scotto · Married on 06/08/2019

Jordan is Amazing!

Jordan was our makeup artist for our wedding and she was incredible! She was lovely to work with and she is very sweet, responsive, and professional. She seamlessly did the makeup for myself, six bridesmaids, and even had time to squeeze in last minute add-ons. I have never felt so pretty! I would recommend Jordan and her team to anyone in the area who wants to look like a princess on their wedding day!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kaylie · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing wedding hair and makeup!

I had JKW Beauty do wedding makeup for myself and my bridal party. We had Piper do our makeup and Mandy do our hair. Both artists are AMAZING!!!! Everyone was so happy with their entire wedding day looks, and Piper and Mandy were such a blast to have getting ready with us. They are both so talented and SO nice. DEFINITELY recommend booking for your wedding day!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfection

11/10 on all accounts! Jordan and her team were accommodating, helpful, amazing at what they do and fun! They helped put everyone at ease by listening and giving each person exactly what they envisioned for both hair and make up. JKW Beauty is the way to go!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    JKW Beauty 29
    JKW Beauty 30
    JKW Beauty 31
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 05/18/2019

JKW Beauty Slays

There are no words other than absolutely amazing. I loved every second of working with this company and all the artists. They showed up early to my wedding and had me, all my girls, and the Mom's ready ahead of schedule which was great to get more pictures! I even had a panic moment where I wanted to change my hair style the week before my wedding. The hairstylist that was assigned to me (shout out to Megan!) scheduled me a trial the Tuesday before my wedding and completely rocked my hair even thought I was a little vague about what I was looking for. Same goes for my make-up artist, Victoria, I was very vague about what I wanted and had a hard time explaining the look I was going for, but it turned out so perfect! I am gushing over the pics I have seen from my photographers preview and I cannot wait to see more. I felt so beautiful that day and JKW Beauty was the main factor in making that happen!

JKW Beauty 32
    JKW Beauty 33
    JKW Beauty 34
    JKW Beauty 35
    JKW Beauty 36

Katie · Married on 05/17/2019

Great experience with JKW!

JKW was great to work with for my wedding. I ended up changing my hair style from the one I did for my trial and Jordan had no problems with changing it! She was able to execute the hair and makeup style I desired. It was also nice and convenient that she and the other makeup artist were able to come to our location to get ready! Jordan is also very responsive over email and/or text if you have any questions or concerns.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Libby · Married on 05/11/2019

Talented, professional, and so easy to work with!

LOVED JKW! Jordan and Piper did an AMAZING job on our wedding day. All of the bridesmaids were super happy with how their hair and make up turned out. Jordan did my hair/makeup as the bride and it was even better than I remember from the trial. She was not only easy and fun to work with, but is also super talented. From the very beginning, she was very professional and always quick to respond to my emails. She made the whole process super easy. Definitely book them!!! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    JKW Beauty 37
    JKW Beauty 38
    JKW Beauty 39
    JKW Beauty 40
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2019

Felt Beautiful!

Loved working with Melissa - she was WONDERFUL. She was patient and really cared about how we felt. She definitely went above and beyond. Love her!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Caitlin S · Married on 05/10/2019

Perfect Experience

JKW Beauty was so easy to work with to create the perfect look. I gave Jordan creative control over my make up because I trusted her, and I loved the look. As for hair, I showed her what I wanted and she created the look exactly. I received a lot of compliments for both looks. Highly recommend.

• Tacy

Tacy Lambiase · Married on 05/05/2019

No more stress!

I'm so glad that I worked with Megan Brackna for my wedding day! For me, finding and selecting
    a hair and makeup artist was one of the most stress-inducing things I did during the wedding planning process (confusing contracts! minimums! so many options!). Which is why I'm really glad a friend recommended JKW Beauty. Once the team matched me with Megan, I didn't worry anymore. Megan was great to work with, and really listened to my opinions and preferences. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with my hair ("loose, romantic up do" was pretty much all I had in mind), but she nailed it! The look she came up with was beautiful. And when I decided on the morning of the wedding to cut back on the amount of makeup I wanted, especially around the eyes, Megan was happy to do that, and I felt super comfortable and like myself. She also did a fantastic job with my sister-in-law's makeup, and my mother-in-law's wedding day look.

Would highly recommend working with JKW Beauty for your event!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Erin · Married on 05/05/2019

Hire JKW For Your Wedding!

From the first contact to my wedding day, JKW Beauty Services was an absolute dream. Felicia did an amazing job during my wedding trial with me and my mom, and was able to give us exactly what we wanted. On my wedding day, Felicia and Laura killed it with the hair and makeup services they provided. They were professional, fun, easy going, and gave each of my bridesmaids and mothers of the bride the looks they wanted. I would like to thank Jordan and her team for making my wedding day go so smoothly. My makeup and hair stayed put all night and made me feel like a star. Thank you!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    JKW Beauty 41
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 04/13/2019

The absolute best!

JKW Beauty was the best choice I could have made for my hair and make-up! They were recommended to me by a friend, and I cannot thank her enough! JKW promises that you will look the most beautiful ever on your wedding day, and they far exceeded that promise!

I initially booked one person for hair and one for make-up (Piper made my hair dreams come true, and Kelsey made me prettier than I could have imagined!), but needed an additional person when our finish time got pushed up. Jordan made it so easy to add a third person (Megan was awesome and made our nieces more adorable than they already are!), and we were finished well ahead of schedule, allowing time for touch-ups for everyone.

All of my girls and both mothers were gorgeous, with the perfect hair styles for them and the perfect make-up to suit them. All girls have different ideas about how they want their hair or their make-up (I love a ton of make-up, most of my girls are more minimalist), and Piper, Kelsey and Megan worked with each of them to give them the perfect individualized glam.

Jordan has created an incredible team of artists, and I could not be happier with my choice to work with them. We had a great time hanging out with them before the wedding, making the hair and make-up time not just something to get through, but a really fun pampering time. Do yourself a favor and hire JWK Beauty to make your hair and make-up dreams come true!

Sent on 05/05/2019