JKW Beauty Reviews

JKW Beauty 5
JKW Beauty 6
JKW Beauty 7

Nicole · Getting married on 08/19/2019

Jordan and her team came and did my hair and makeup before my Christmas party. They were AMAZING!!!! They were so fun and great to work with, just like my girlfriends getting ready together. They made me look flawless! Would absolutely recommend to any bride :) thanks Jordan!!!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Katelin · Getting married on 06/29/2019

I was so pleased with the work Melissa did for my wedding day. She really brought my ideas together into exactly what I was thinking for my hair and make-up. I literally felt like a princess and got compliments on my look all night. I'm still getting them now that pictures are coming out! Likewise, my bridesmaids all loved the hair looks she put together. I didn't give them much guidance other than I wanted their hair "up" and she put together looks they loved!

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • Tacy

Tacy Lambiase · Married on 05/05/2019

No more stress!

I'm so glad that I worked with Megan Brackna for my wedding day! For me, finding and selecting
    a hair and makeup artist was one of the most stress-inducing things I did during the wedding planning process (confusing contracts! minimums! so many options!). Which is why I'm really glad a friend recommended JKW Beauty. Once the team matched me with Megan, I didn't worry anymore. Megan was great to work with, and really listened to my opinions and preferences. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with my hair ("loose, romantic up do" was pretty much all I had in mind), but she nailed it! The look she came up with was beautiful. And when I decided on the morning of the wedding to cut back on the amount of makeup I wanted, especially around the eyes, Megan was happy to do that, and I felt super comfortable and like myself. She also did a fantastic job with my sister-in-law's makeup, and my mother-in-law's wedding day look.

Would highly recommend working with JKW Beauty for your event!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Kanekuni · Married on 12/31/2018

JKW is amazing!

I am so incredibly happy that I went with JKW beauty for hair and makeup services for my wedding. Not only is Jordan’s work impeccable, she’s also incredibly professional, so easy to be around, and makes you feel all the girl power vibes on your wedding day. Additionally, Jordan went above and beyond, and stayed later than our contract time when our pictures ran over. She was so supportive, touched up my makeup, and never complained even though it was freezing cold and raining outside. Jordan’s kindness, professionalism, and amazing work ensures that you will not regret hiring JKW beauty for your wedding day. (P.S. Get a spray tan by Jordan before your wedding too, it will look amazing!)

Sent on 01/18/2019
    JKW Beauty 8
    JKW Beauty 9

Ashley · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely fantastic

JKW beauty was absolutely fantastic from the first time I reached out to them to the day of the wedding. Felicia did my hair and makeup and she was amazing! She listened to all of my requests and adjustments and made me look like a million dollars on my wedding day. Jordan did the bridesmaids makeup and I believe Mandy did their hair. Every single one of the girls was ecstatic about their hair and makeup. I’ve never seen my MOH or my mother look more beautiful. I can’t say enough good things about JKW beauty. If you want someone who knows what they’re doing for your event pick them!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Alysa Greer · Married on 12/28/2018

Perfect Experience

Jordan really captured the vision I was trying to achieve for my day. She took her time on my trial and looked at all of my pictures. On the morning of my wedding, getting ready was such a fun experience and I was pleased with how myself and my bridesmaids looked.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Liv A · Married on 12/22/2018

Just an amazing experience!

Best decision I made. JKW did such an amazing job. You won’t regret!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Sofia · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful experience, highly recommend!

It was so great working with the team at JKW Beauty. From the initial inquiry up until the wedding day, the team was very communicative and helpful as it related to scheduling and coordinating the trial and wedding day services. The morning of the wedding went without a hitch. I had the pleasure of working with Jordan and Melissa, who were both efficient, but also ensured that everyone in the wedding party was happy with their final look. They were fun and engaging, and I would highly recommend them for your wedding day.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Felicia is amazing

I had the BEST experience with JKW Beauty, specifically Felicia. She was so kind through the whole process and went above and beyond to make my wedding morning fun and beautiful. She really listened to what I wanted for my look, made adjustments when I wanted things changed and is just an overall wonderful person. My girls and the moms LOVED her. Overall, I couldn't be happier with her and I have already recommended her to friends and coworkers for their weddings. Thank you Felicia, you are the best!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    JKW Beauty 10
    JKW Beauty 11
  • Bora

Bora · Married on 11/24/2018

Best hair and makeup stylist, ever.

BOOK WITH JKW!!

Jordan and her team are AMAZING. Seriously, you are making a huge mistake if you do not book with them! I actually made this mistake. I decided earlier on to go with someone in the area that was a little cheaper. HUGE MISTAKE. I was so disappointed in my updo after I had my hair trial with another vendor. I was in a panic. Fortunately, my florist hooked me up with Jordan for my hair on very short notice.

Jordan is SO talented and best of all, she is down to earth and extremely easy to get along with! We hit it off immediately. She totally understood what I wanted and made small adjustments to anything I didn't like. (I am NOT easy to please. I am a type A, perfectionist and can be hard to deal with) Shoutout to Jordan for making me feel so comfortable every minute of the way. The updo she gave me was EXACTLY what I wanted.

It is obvious in this industry, who is trying to make a profit off of you and who is genuinely there to make your wedding the best day of your life. Jordan is 100% someone who is there for you, someone who will make you comfortable, relaxed, heard, and of course beautiful! Guys, I cannot say enough about how amazing Jordan is. Do yourself a favor and book with JKW. It is worth the couple hundred dollars if you are looking at cheaper options. It is my BIGGEST regret not going with JKW for my whole bridal squad. And I ended up paying the money I was worried about in the beginning since I wasn't happy with the cheaper option.

BOOK with JKW BEAUTY!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Caitlin Townsend · Married on 11/10/2018

Jordan was absolutely amazing!

Jordan and team were absolutely amazing on the day of my wedding! I had a total of 16 people for hair and makeup and it was no easy task to ensure that everyone looked great (I will also add that our start time was 7AM)! Not only did their team make sure everyone was happy with their hair and makeup but they even finished early. Jordan was so flexible throughout the process and answered every single email that I had with a quick response! I would recommend Jordan to anyone for any type of event - not only weddings. She is seriously amazing! Hire her! THANK YOU JORDAN!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 11/04/2018

We all felt like celebrities with this AMAZING glam squad!

I would absolutely recommend JKW Beauty to anyone looking for hair and make-up for your wedding day! They were amazing!! They were able to do my hair and make-up AND all 10 of my bridesmaids hair and make-up PERFECTLY and in such good time so that we were even ready early for when the photographers arrived! They were so talented also so nice and fun to have around while we were getting ready! Megan and Victoria- y'all are awesome and I am so grateful to you for making us look our BEST for the big day!!! Anyone in the VA/DC/MD area should definitely give them a call!

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent People and Services

I had the best experience with JKW from start to finish. They are always timely with communication and responses. They are very organized and efficient; they definitely have a process they use for booking, payment, and reminders that was straightforward and smooth.

Mandy was my artist for makeup and hair for me and my bridal party. She was SO amazing. Not only is she very talented with hair and makeup, she is also very personable and fun! I felt like she was just a part of the bridal party and I really enjoyed having her there!

Thank you JKW and Mandy! My day was beyond perfect and I felt beautiful. I owe that to you!!

• Karah

Karah · Married on 11/03/2018

Trust JKW. They'll take care of you.

My experience at JKW, specifically with Piper (hair) and Nina (makeup), was a dream. On time, great conversationalists, and, most importantly, amazing work.

I don't ever get made up, neither do most of my bridesmaids, so I was nervous about looking overdone or not like me. I needn't have worried.

With makeup, after my trial, my skin had a bad reaction to the foundation. JKW gave me a complimentary second makeup trial and Nina worked with me to make sure I was comfortable with the result. On my wedding day, she listened to each girl and made sure everyone liked what they got.

Piper was also awesome. She worked fast, and, I swear, everyone's hair looks exactly like the inspiration photos they showed her. It was nuts. I'd never had my hair done before and it was perfect. My curls lasted through the night.

Trust JKW. They'll take care of you and the people most important to you.

• Jenny

Jenny Kassab · Married on 11/03/2018

Better than Pinterest....Brought my wedding vision to reality! ❤️

I have had the pleasure of working with JKW Beauty manyyyy times, “always a bridesmaid never a bride” (in the best way of course, always supporting my girls) and have NEVER been disappointed. Jordan & her team nail every look you request and every curve ball you throw at them with perfection and class! This November, it was my turn to be the bride and WOW, they truly made me feel like a Queen! Including myself, I had 12 gals needing all the works and they seamlessly made everyone look & feel GORGEOUS! The entire team is beyond talented, professional, personable, flexible, and SO genuine! I cannot express enough how much fun it is to work with them! Thank you, Jordan & team for making me feel confident & beautiful; you brought my wedding vision to reality!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Brigette

Brigette · Married on 10/27/2018

Fun and Fabulous Team

I worked with JKW beauty for my wedding in October and was assigned Melissa for makeup and Felicia for hair. They were a great team and had not only a great work product, but created a perfect morning of environment as well.

I did the trial 3 months before my wedding and they followed up several days later to see what I thought and ask about any changes I may want to make. They were really open to feedback and worked hard to get my vision just right.

My make-up stayed perfectly all night as did the rest of the girls. It was important to me in booking a service that I get hair and makeup organized in one swoop, and JKW beauty was easy to work with and had great customer service. They also stayed on (actually ahead of) schedule and got through 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and a Bride's hair and makeup efficiently. Highly recommend JKW Beauty and Felicia and Melissa!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    JKW Beauty 12
    JKW Beauty 13

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience!

Both the make up artist and hair stylist were so friendly and professional! I requested a change for my makeup and she did it with no problem! If I had any questions, I would hear back from them the same day. I would definitely recommend them to any future brides!

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing, highly recommend!

Absolutely amazing!! Jordan was professional and genuinely wanted everyone to feel beautiful and look their absolute best. I recieved so many compliments on my hair and makeup that day, she is beyond talented and I highly recommend her!!

Anna · Married on 10/13/2018

Jordan is absolutely the BEST

Jordan is AMAZING!! She did 3 of my friends weddings as well and is 100% the best. Also just so cool and sweet to hang around so your bridesmaids will love her as much as they love her work! I don't usually wear a ton of makeup and every single girl was just floored by my hair and makeup, but I still looked like me which was perfect. My husband told me even the boys were commenting on how amazing my makeup looked. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Christina Noddin · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend

Jordan prodivided makeup for myself, bridesmaids, and mother. She made us all look and feel gorgeous. Her ability to make Pinterest pictures come to life is amazing! She has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the wedding day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. She was on time and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend Jordan - she is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Mollie

Mollie Bowling · Married on 10/05/2018

Best in the business

As a bride who does their own makeup very well, people thought I wanna as crazy for looking at mua/stylists for the big day. I made the right decision with JKW beauty because they did an absolutely amazing job and made me feel comfortable and confident. They are all super sweet and know exactly what they are doing.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Carly · Married on 10/05/2018

JKW is the best!

I am so glad that I went with JKW Beauty for my wedding day! Jordan and her team were great to work with from the start, she answered questions so promptly and made me feel at ease with the whole process. The day of we had Megan doing hair and Victoria doing makeup and they were both AMAZING! They were so sweet and fun to work with and did an amazing job on my big bridal party, Mom, MIL, and my hair/makeup! They arrived extra early at the hotel we were getting ready and brought the best vibes for the morning of my wedding, helping to set a fun and calming tone for the day! I can't recommend JKW enough especially Megan and Victoria to any bride looking for professional, talented, and all-around awesome hair and makeup artists!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Alison · Married on 10/02/2018

Amazing to work with!

Jordan and Victoria were amazing to work with! They were so professional and talented. Everyone in my bridal party was very happy with the glam!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Group of Insanely Talented Women!

JKW Beauty was amazing during the planning process and the execution of my wedding day hair and makeup! My makeup turned out perfect, and the artist did a great job at recreating my trial look while still being flexible enough to make the changes I wanted. My hair stylist created the most stunning updo and was able to mix all my wishes together- whimsical yet classic that would hold up despite all my late night dancing. It looked perfect until the last picture :) I couldn't have imagined going with anyone else!

Sent on 10/18/2018