Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club

Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club

"Because now that you have the perfect diamond, you'll need the perfect setting..."

14050 Carmel Ridge Road
San Diego, CA 92128 | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 180
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

Expect nothing less than absolute perfection!

At Carmel Mountain Ranch, our guests are our highest priority. We believe personalized service and the highest quality products create lasting value that discerning guests desire and expect. Our enclosed outdoor gazebo offers the ultimate open-air wedding experience. With the graceful flavor of a country club, the Carmel Mountain Ranch 20,000 square foot clubhouse is a truly magnificent venue. From an intimate gathering to a gala event, our talented experts will help you plan an affair to remember. Our hilltop setting, sweeping views and elegant facilities create the ideal atmosphere for any event.

For wedding ceremonies, our enclosed outdoor gazebo offers an idyllic setting only steps away from your splendid reception. With seating for up to 200 guests, our Mountain View Terrace is ideal for weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, business dinners, retirement parties, anniversaries and other special occasions. The Chandelier Room provides space for 40 and flexible seating for board meetings, seminars or parties. Smaller meetings or dinners can be held in the Directors Room, which seats 12 and features a large mahogany table with leather chairs and a private terrace.

Please call or email us to schedule a tour of our venue!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVED GETTING MARRIED HERE. absolutely stunning. Everyone in our wedding party and family LOVED this venue. We squeezed in 200 people easily into their reception hall. Nicole, our coordinator from CMRCC, was AMAZING. She didn't say no to any of our requests and was a PERFECT coordinator day of as well. She helped us with our planning every step of the way, and we wouldn't have wanted ANYONE else to help us on our big day. It has taken us a bit of time to review the CMRCC, because we couldn't put into words how much we LOVED this place. Everyone there was amazing down to the bartenders and servers. The venue itself is beautiful!!!! I wouldn't have gotten married anywhere else. I always thought I'd be married at the beach, but when I saw this place, I HAD to get married here and have my reception in their spacious hall. I LOVEEE LOVE LOVE the vaulted ceilings, it makes the room feel so big and spacious, and the windows all around were awesome. When I go to weddings, I usually feel a bit closed in by different halls- the walls with little windows and low ceilings.. not at CMRCC! This place provides SO MANY options for a beautiful and well thought out wedding. Even if you had no decorations, this place is beautiful all on its own. My family actually wants to go back to just throw a family reunion. :) Seriously, this places is absolutely amazing.

Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for this review! It was a fun year spent with you guys planning for this wedding. Thy you did an amazing job with all your DIY decor. I had a blast at your wedding it didn't even feel like work!

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Thy
1 Review
Endorsements
Speaking as photographers, Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club couldn't be a more photogenic venue. With so many great spots for photos, you simply can't go wrong by having your event at CMRCC. The reception room is also bright with natural light. Not only is CMRCC great for photos, but the staff is top notch. It's our pleasure to shoot at, and work with the staff at Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club!
858-487-9224
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards