Cancel Monday

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This band was AMAZING for my wedding. My sister used them for her wedding as well in 2013. After seeing everyone party and have a great time at hers I knew that when I was planning my wedding I had to use them as well. They are super flexible and professional. They were on time and everything went so smooth. They got the party started and kept it going all night. Everyone has been complimenting us on how awesome the band was at the wedding. Highly recommend using them!!!

Services Used: Band
LOCATION
14159 Livonia Crescent , Livonia, MI 48154

Music so good...you won't want the weekend to end!

Cancel Monday is a versatile band that has performed in and out of the metro Detroit area, Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and surrounding areas, in venues ranging from private parties to large corporate functions to local festivals. Our upbeat live music and professional stage presence is the finishing touch to any function.

In 2002 we ... read more

In 2002 we entertained the Detroit Red Wings at their private Stanley Cup celebration, further more we have worked alongside of many local and national artists to make many events professional and memorable.

Cancel Monday is a group comprised of professionals that will tailor our performance to your needs and provide you with entertainment and service that make your event well organized and memorable. We look forward to entertaining you.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Band
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms
Cancel Monday is a wedding band from Detroit, MI. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Detroit, Ann Arbor, and Chicago. Cancel Monday is a professional wedding band that has been part of the Detroit, MI wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in high energy dance music for your event