Cake Concepts

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

BEST CUPCAKES EVER! They make an amazing cupcake. We had four different flavors at my wedding and I had 3! The guest raved about them and I still comment on them. I only discussed design with them once and it was beyond perfect. It was prettier than I even imagined. Thank you so much Cake Concepts!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
2395 Tamiami Tr. ~ Unit 9, Port Charlotte, FL 33952

Here at Cake Concepts, we provide cake artistry for every occasion!  Your cake will not only look breathtaking- it'll melt in your mouth, with our gourmet flavor combinations.

We personally work with each Bride, to create the Wedding cake you've always dreamed of!

Every cake we make is a custom creation.... no mass production ... read more

Every cake we make is a custom creation.... no mass production here! +/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s