4110 enterprise ave suite 105, Naples, FL 34105 Map · Phone number

brent and sarah reception details 0001
cid4f4e97d0 cf78 4f62 8485 82d224603ddc
p1696267028 o922353697 61
Ella's Cakes
naples yachy club wedding hunterryanphto amanda ja
oz0c9323

Ella's Cakes 6
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Delicious!!

We chose Ella's Cakes to make our wedding cake and I'm so incredibly happy that we did! It was hands-down the best cake that I have ever had! We chose a golden vanilla cake with raspberry filling and vanilla bean mousse topped with buttercream frosting and it was absolutely incredible!! Everyone kept talking about how amazing it was! Daniella made the entire process so easy and was such a pleasure to work with! I would absolutely recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2019

Beautiful and Delicious Wedding Cake!

My husband and I got married at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort on May 5, 2019. A cake from Ella's Cakes came included in our wedding package. Daniella was a pleasure to work with. Very professional, kind, and communicative. I wish we could have met her in person to thank her. Our cake was incredibly beautiful and far exceeded our expectations! We chose the "wedding white" flavor, with a vanilla bean mousse center, and Ella's buttercream frosting and it was TO DIE FOR. Everyone loved it! If you're looking for a beautiful, delicious, unforgettable wedding cake, look no further than Ella's Cakes!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget Bubar · Married on 03/23/2019

The best cake ever

Daniella was fantastic and the cake she made us was absolutely delicious. So many of my guests were commenting on how amazing the cake was and everyone went back for seconds! Not only do her cakes look absolutely stunning from the outside, but they are just as great tasting as they look. We had chosen chocolate with raspberry ganache, chocolate mousse, and fresh raspberries for one layer, and the bottom layer was a wedding white with coconut cream filling and a separate key lime filling. People were simply raving about it, so much so that there was none left at the end of the HOUR to freeze for next year! Planning on hiring her again to make an anniversary cake next time we are in Florida. To top it off (literally) the smaller portion/top of the cake was a gluten free pound cake consistency that is just as good as any other GF cake, if not better. Thank you for working with us and creating such a delicious and beautiful treat for us and our guests. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 03/27/2019

• What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Naples Princess
    Naples Princess Boat Weddings

Daniella's Cakes are not only stunning but delicious too. She takes time to make sure every detail is perfect. She does incredible work.

• Inn on Fifth
    Inn on Fifth Hotel Weddings

Daniella and her team are wonderful to work with! She is one of my preferred vendors because her cakes are as delicious as they are beautiful, and she provides my brides with the highest level of customer service. I always get wonderful feedback about their experiences working with Ella's Cakes. She gives them the individual attantion they deserve for their special day, listening to what they want and making sure everything is to their specifications. I've never seen two of her cakes look alike! I highly recommend Ella's Cakes!

• RSVParties Inc
    RSVParties Inc Wedding Planners

Ella's Cakes are like pieces or art work. If you want a custom cake this is the place to get it, not to mention that they are absolutely delicious.

• 4110 enterprise ave suite 105 Naples, 34105 See on map