105 Reviews for Ella's Cakes

Cake Stands (5)
Fresh Fruit (4)
Local (1)
105 Ella's Cakes Reviews

What can I say other than amazing and way beyond anything we expected. Our wedding cake was a work of art, the sketches shown in the previous meetings did not do the final product justice. Our cake was just stunning and I can’t stop looking at it. We originally got the cake just for the look since we were doing a different dessert but our guest loved the cake so much that they all requested it and every slice was gone by the end of the night. I am so happy with our choice and will definitely use Ella’s in the future for other events.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Beautiful and tasty cake! It was a pleasure working with her as our wedding cake baker!

Profile Picture Johanna, 11/11/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Daniella did a wonderful job making our cake and was easy and lovely to work with! Our cake with Ella's Cakes was a part of our package at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort in Naples, however we did our tasting and cake planning directly with Daniella. Daniella was flexible with our availability for the tasting, as we needed to get our tasting done within a long weekend time frame. We landed on a lemon zested white cake with key lime filling and buttercream icing - perfect for our beachy/nautical-inspired wedding. It was delicious! We worked with Daniella to design the cake, notified our florists (Lyfe of the Party) that we would need some flowers, and they all took it from there and worked together to produce the final product. It looked beautiful and simple, just like I wanted it. Thank you, Daniella! We cannot wait to eat our cake again on our 1-year anniversary!

**Photos via Luminaire Foto - https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/luminaire-foto-naples/2fb411522d8cd1d5.html

Profile Picture Ailie, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Ella was awesome and our cake was absolutely delicious. We did our tasting really early because we were excited and Ella worked with us really nicely with that. She did our cake perfectly and really listened to everything we wanted to incorporate. I even added a grooms cake at the last minute and she was really easy to work with on it and helped work with me to get what I wanted while staying within my budget.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Cake was beautiful and very tasteful. Worth every dollar spent on it

Profile Picture Roberto , 6/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My guests could not say enough about how delicious our cake was!! I couldn't stop eating it and look forward to having it again on our first anniversary! I did a destination wedding so I planned the whole thing over the phone and it turned out perfect!! We had marble cake with buttercream - the buttercream was the best I have ever had!

Profile Picture Marie , 4/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was gorgeous, delicious, and fresh! We had two different flavors for our guests to enjoy, which they did! I highly recommended Ella's! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/29/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Daniella is awesome! Our cake was beautiful and delicious. We had 2 different flavors and our guests enjoyed both flavors. I'm so happy we went with Ella's Cakes!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Great experience! The cake topper broke in transit and Ella's Cakes fixed it! Cake was delicious and fresh!

Profile Picture Aimee, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Daniella was great to work with, very professional and flexible, she provided the most gorgeous wedding cake for us. Not only gorgeous but it tasted fabulous and all our guests raved about her cake. We are extremely pleased we picked Daniella's services for our wedding.

Profile Picture Beth, 1/2/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cake Stands, Private Tastings

The design of our cake was gorgeous. I wanted something ornate but still elegant, and Daniella nailed it! She was the only bakery we could find that would bake and deliver a cakemail on this holiday weekend. On top of that, she personally delivered our cake the morning of our wedding even though she herself was in a wedding later that day! Daniella is excellent!

Profile Picture User5035216, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was perfect thanks to Daniella. We had a double flavored cake - coconut with key lime and lemon poppy seed. We also decided to surprise my parents with a cake to celebrate their 65th anniversary at our reception – Daniella recommended the golden vanilla with raspberry preserves, raspberry mousse and fresh raspberries. Both cakes were beautiful and delicious and everyone raved about them! She was great to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sharon, 12/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was definitely a hit at our wedding!!

Profile Picture User4583654, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We had such a warm, inviting cake-tasting experience at Ella's -- straight out of a movie! The final product was beautiful and delicious -- many of our guests specifically praised our cake. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/13/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

Our wedding cake not only looked fantastic but tasted even better. I have been to MANY weddings where the cake isn't anything to write home about but that's not the case with Daniella and Ella's Cakes. Her cakes are beautiful and SO tasty! Not to mention she is so easy to work with! Her carrot cake is SO GOOD - I literally dream about it! Thanks, Daniella!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Fresh Fruit, Local, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

DELICIOUS!!!

Daniella nailed it! Her cakes are both beautiful and delicious! She has such a variety of options guaranteed to please the most discerning palates. She is friendly and professional - a pleasure to work with. My only regret is that we didn't start with her cake before the meal!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful cake delivered on time, tasted delicious!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Without a doubt a 5 star vendor!! As we initially began our wedding planning the wedding cake truly was not an essential on our list of 'must-haves' for our wedding day. My (now) husband was unable to attend the cake testing we arranged with Ella's but she allowed my mom to join and packed a little to-go plate for me to take to my groom to check out after we narrowed down our options. When we saw and tasted the Key Lime cake it was beyond perfect! Florida, casual, classic and so unique. Our guests loved the lime slices and graham cracker "sand" details. Communication was flawless & always on point. All around a great experience.

Profile Picture User4002662, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was perfect thanks to Daniella. We had a double flavored cake. The top two layers were a vanilla cake with a passion fruit filling. The bottom layer was a chocolate cake with a hazelnut filling and chocolate ganache. Our guest would not stop complimenting our cake. It also looked beautiful! The design was flawless and exactly how we had envisioned and requested it. We will be ordering all of our anniversary and birthday cakes from her! Thank you so much Daniella!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cecilia, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
4.1

I want to preface this review with: "This was hands down the best cake I have ever eaten." I highly recommend the coconut cake with key lime filling. Ella was hard to reach sometimes, but I never had any problems day of and the cake looked, and more importantly, tasted great! Thanks Ella!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 5/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Daniella at Ella's cakes did a spectacular job with our wedding cake. There are some wonderful bakeries in Naples but we were absolutely in love with her cakes and the icing (which I am very particular). We chose a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and fresh strawberry filling for the large tier. Then vanilla cake with key lime filling for the 2 smaller tiers. We (and our guests) were in love with the cake. She did beautiful sugared starfish, sand to surround (graham cracker crumbs) and fresh coral rose accents. We also chose to do a small 7" grooms cake for our sports themed cake topper which was also adorable. Go to Ella's and try her cakes!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely delicious! We did an almond cake with strawberry mousse for one layer, and a banana cake with hazelnut ganache and chocolate mousse for the other. Each was splendid. Cake was beautiful, tasty buttercream frosting. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Daniella is great to work with and her cakes are delicious! Our venue contracts with her to provide the cakes for weddings. We came in for a tasting and were blown away by her cakes, fillings and buttercream. We decided to go with the white wedding cake with key lime and pistachio filings and a simple butter cream icing. One of our guests has a gluten allergy and she was able to make the top layer of our cake gluten free for her. She even made a separate 4 inch cake for us to take home. We can not wait to eat it again in a year. You and your guests will not be disappointed by Daniella's cakes!

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/2/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Daniella was an absolute professional and extremely easy to work with. When a wedding vendor "gets it" they just do. And you can usually tell this right away. This is exactly how we felt when we met Daniella for the first time. Her place of business is gorgeously decorated with style and class and her cake was absolutely divine! Needless to say, our wedding cake was executed beautifully and exactly what I had pictured. Everyone absolutely LOVED the flavor and taste! Only problem was that our wedding was a destination wedding and then we went straight onto our honeymoon in Aruba.......We wanted MORE of that delicious cake! ;)

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/2/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Daniella was great to work with, went above and beyond and absolutely loved the cake she made for us, great experience working with her

Profile Picture User4028947, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews