Ella's Cakes Reviews

Ella's Cakes 6
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Delicious!!

We chose Ella's Cakes to make our wedding cake and I'm so incredibly happy that we did! It was hands-down the best cake that I have ever had! We chose a golden vanilla cake with raspberry filling and vanilla bean mousse topped with buttercream frosting and it was absolutely incredible!! Everyone kept talking about how amazing it was! Daniella made the entire process so easy and was such a pleasure to work with! I would absolutely recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2019

Beautiful and Delicious Wedding Cake!

My husband and I got married at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort on May 5, 2019. A cake from Ella's Cakes came included in our wedding package. Daniella was a pleasure to work with. Very professional, kind, and communicative. I wish we could have met her in person to thank her. Our cake was incredibly beautiful and far exceeded our expectations! We chose the "wedding white" flavor, with a vanilla bean mousse center, and Ella's buttercream frosting and it was TO DIE FOR. Everyone loved it! If you're looking for a beautiful, delicious, unforgettable wedding cake, look no further than Ella's Cakes!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget Bubar · Married on 03/23/2019

The best cake ever

Daniella was fantastic and the cake she made us was absolutely delicious. So many of my guests were commenting on how amazing the cake was and everyone went back for seconds! Not only do her cakes look absolutely stunning from the outside, but they are just as great tasting as they look. We had chosen chocolate with raspberry ganache, chocolate mousse, and fresh raspberries for one layer, and the bottom layer was a wedding white with coconut cream filling and a separate key lime filling. People were simply raving about it, so much so that there was none left at the end of the HOUR to freeze for next year! Planning on hiring her again to make an anniversary cake next time we are in Florida. To top it off (literally) the smaller portion/top of the cake was a gluten free pound cake consistency that is just as good as any other GF cake, if not better. Thank you for working with us and creating such a delicious and beautiful treat for us and our guests. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Becki

Becki · Married on 02/18/2019

Beautiful and Delicious

Ella's Cakes was an option given to us by our venue as part of our wedding package. I emailed Daniella to let her know we wanted something simple with flowers and sent a few pictures. Closer to the day of, we spoke on phone and I selected cake and icing flavors. A few days before the wedding, we decided to mix it up and change the flavors (I had chosen boring/plain and Daniella suggested something a little more exciting).

When we saw the cake it was exactly what I had visioned and looked perfectly beautiful - it tasted even better!!!!!!!!!! We served the bottom layer (yellow cake with raspberry filling and white chocolate icing) at the wedding and every single guest commented how delicious it was. Since we were traveling and didn't know if the cake would make it home with us we served the top layer (chocolate with dark chocolate and raspberry filling and white chocolate icing) at brunch the next day. Once again it was delicious.

We were very happy with Ella's Cakes!!!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional, Responsive, Delicious all at a great price

Daniella was absolutely amazing! When I looked for vendors I looked for responsive companies. Daniella was extremely responsive. Along with being responsive the cake was delicious at a very reasonable price! The cake was everything I imagined - beautiful and delicious! Ella's cakes has a great variety of flavors to choose from. Ella's cakes is extremely reliable I was no worried at all about the cake showing up. If you are searching for a place to order your cake I would look to farther, hire Ella's Cakes and i promise you, you will not regret it.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Alexandra · Married on 04/14/2018

What can I say other than amazing and way beyond anything we expected. Our wedding cake was a work of art, the sketches shown in the previous meetings did not do the final product justice. Our cake was just stunning and I can’t stop looking at it. We originally got the cake just for the look since we were doing a different dessert but our guest loved the cake so much that they all requested it and every slice was gone by the end of the night. I am so happy with our choice and will definitely use Ella’s in the future for other events.

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Ella's Cakes 7

Johanna · Married on 11/11/2017

Beautiful and tasty cake! It was a pleasure working with her as our wedding cake baker!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Ailie · Married on 11/11/2017

Daniella did a wonderful job making our cake and was easy and lovely to work with! Our cake with Ella's Cakes was a part of our package at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort in Naples, however we did our tasting and cake planning directly with Daniella. Daniella was flexible with our availability for the tasting, as we needed to get our tasting done within a long weekend time frame. We landed on a lemon zested white cake with key lime filling and buttercream icing - perfect for our beachy/nautical-inspired wedding. It was delicious! We worked with Daniella to design the cake, notified our florists (Lyfe of the Party) that we would need some flowers, and they all took it from there and worked together to produce the final product. It looked beautiful and simple, just like I wanted it. Thank you, Daniella! We cannot wait to eat our cake again on our 1-year anniversary!

**Photos via Luminaire Foto - https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/luminaire-foto-naples/2fb411522d8cd1d5.html

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Ella's Cakes 8
    Ella's Cakes 9
    Ella's Cakes 10

Rebecca · Married on 10/28/2017

Ella was awesome and our cake was absolutely delicious. We did our tasting really early because we were excited and Ella worked with us really nicely with that. She did our cake perfectly and really listened to everything we wanted to incorporate. I even added a grooms cake at the last minute and she was really easy to work with on it and helped work with me to get what I wanted while staying within my budget.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Roberto · Married on 06/29/2017

Cake was beautiful and very tasteful. Worth every dollar spent on it

Sent on 08/09/2017

Marie · Married on 04/28/2017

My guests could not say enough about how delicious our cake was!! I couldn't stop eating it and look forward to having it again on our first anniversary! I did a destination wedding so I planned the whole thing over the phone and it turned out perfect!! We had marble cake with buttercream - the buttercream was the best I have ever had!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 10/29/2016

Our wedding cake was gorgeous, delicious, and fresh! We had two different flavors for our guests to enjoy, which they did! I highly recommended Ella's! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Alyssa · Married on 10/22/2016

Daniella is awesome! Our cake was beautiful and delicious. We had 2 different flavors and our guests enjoyed both flavors. I'm so happy we went with Ella's Cakes!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Aimee · Married on 05/07/2016

Great experience! The cake topper broke in transit and Ella's Cakes fixed it! Cake was delicious and fresh!

Sent on 06/14/2016

The design of our cake was gorgeous. I wanted something ornate but still elegant, and Daniella nailed it! She was the only bakery we could find that would bake and deliver a cakemail on this holiday weekend. On top of that, she personally delivered our cake the morning of our wedding even though she herself was in a wedding later that day! Daniella is excellent!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Beth · Married on 01/02/2016

Daniella was great to work with, very professional and flexible, she provided the most gorgeous wedding cake for us. Not only gorgeous but it tasted fabulous and all our guests raved about her cake. We are extremely pleased we picked Daniella's services for our wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Sharon · Married on 12/29/2015

Our wedding cake was perfect thanks to Daniella. We had a double flavored cake - coconut with key lime and lemon poppy seed. We also decided to surprise my parents with a cake to celebrate their 65th anniversary at our reception – Daniella recommended the golden vanilla with raspberry preserves, raspberry mousse and fresh raspberries. Both cakes were beautiful and delicious and everyone raved about them! She was great to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/13/2015

We had such a warm, inviting cake-tasting experience at Ella's -- straight out of a movie! The final product was beautiful and delicious -- many of our guests specifically praised our cake. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/30/2015
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/17/2015

Our wedding cake not only looked fantastic but tasted even better. I have been to MANY weddings where the cake isn't anything to write home about but that's not the case with Daniella and Ella's Cakes. Her cakes are beautiful and SO tasty! Not to mention she is so easy to work with! Her carrot cake is SO GOOD - I literally dream about it! Thanks, Daniella!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Mary · Married on 09/13/2015

DELICIOUS!!!

Daniella nailed it! Her cakes are both beautiful and delicious! She has such a variety of options guaranteed to please the most discerning palates. She is friendly and professional - a pleasure to work with. My only regret is that we didn't start with her cake before the meal!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Mary · Married on 08/23/2015

Beautiful cake delivered on time, tasted delicious!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Ruth Ann · Married on 08/22/2015

Beautiful and amazingly delicious wedding cake!!! Couldn't be happier and the taste totally exceeded expectations!! Tropical flavors...2 kinds of cake...wedding white cake with key lime cream and carrot cake with cream cheese! The whole cake is edible, even the beautiful shells!! Daniella was a delight to work with as well! Highly recommend! Our date was 5/26/18

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Ella's Cakes 11
    Ella's Cakes 12

Without a doubt a 5 star vendor!! As we initially began our wedding planning the wedding cake truly was not an essential on our list of 'must-haves' for our wedding day. My (now) husband was unable to attend the cake testing we arranged with Ella's but she allowed my mom to join and packed a little to-go plate for me to take to my groom to check out after we narrowed down our options. When we saw and tasted the Key Lime cake it was beyond perfect! Florida, casual, classic and so unique. Our guests loved the lime slices and graham cracker "sand" details. Communication was flawless & always on point. All around a great experience.

Sent on 06/23/2015
  • Cecilia

Cecilia · Married on 05/23/2015

Our wedding cake was perfect thanks to Daniella. We had a double flavored cake. The top two layers were a vanilla cake with a passion fruit filling. The bottom layer was a chocolate cake with a hazelnut filling and chocolate ganache. Our guest would not stop complimenting our cake. It also looked beautiful! The design was flawless and exactly how we had envisioned and requested it. We will be ordering all of our anniversary and birthday cakes from her! Thank you so much Daniella! <3

Sent on 06/01/2015

Ella's Cakes's reply:

Thank you, Cecilia! You were a pleasure to work with :)
    All the Best!

Daniella

Lauren · Married on 05/15/2015

Daniella at Ella's cakes did a spectacular job with our wedding cake. There are some wonderful bakeries in Naples but we were absolutely in love with her cakes and the icing (which I am very particular). We chose a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and fresh strawberry filling for the large tier. Then vanilla cake with key lime filling for the 2 smaller tiers. We (and our guests) were in love with the cake. She did beautiful sugared starfish, sand to surround (graham cracker crumbs) and fresh coral rose accents. We also chose to do a small 7" grooms cake for our sports themed cake topper which was also adorable. Go to Ella's and try her cakes!

Sent on 06/28/2015