3440 Renaissance Boulevard #2, Bonita Springs, FL 34134 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42

About Perfectly Scrumptious

Perfectly Scrumptious is a professional cupcake company in Bonita Springs, Florida, that also serves the areas of Cape Coral, Fort Myers, and Sanibel Island. Owner and baker Amanda Buckner-Wood specializes in creating delicious and incredible-looking cupcakes that will wow you and your guests on your wedding day. Not only does Perfectly Scrumptious offer an extensive array of mouthwatering flavors to choose from, you’re also able to customize your cupcakes by creating your own, unique flavor—the sky is the limit! You can choose as may flavors as you desire, and your cupcakes can even be gluten-free, lactose-free, or vegan.

Products Offered

Perfectly Scrumptious provides consultations and a complimentary tasting of up to four flavors. You won’t have to worry about how your cupcakes will get to your wedding venue, as delivery and set up are offered for added convenience. Along with cupcakes, you may also choose from cake pops and cookies. Top layer cakes for cutting can also be ordered if desired. More than 100 delectable flavors are available to choose from, including custom creations.

Follow Perfectly Scrumptious on

Photos 41 Photos
Videos 1 Video

53 Reviews for Perfectly Scrumptious

Amanda · Getting married on 01/18/2027

Amanda was such a pleasure to work with! From my first email to her, she was super responsive and attentive to my questions. You could tell that she is passionate about what she does.

She immediately invited us for a tasting and as we looked through the endless list of flavor combinations, we knew this was exactly what we were looking for, Amanda made us feel at home when we visited her and upon biting into our first cupcake choice, there was no question that we wanted these for our wedding guests. It was like biting into a little piece of heaven.

We picked 5 different flavors, half normal size and half mini. Her display was beautiful and our guests raved about how delicious the cupcakes were. We highly recommend, especially if you are looking for something a little different than your typical wedding cake.

Sent on 03/14/2018
  • John

John Shelton · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing desserts

Amanda is AWESOME. She’s such a joy to work with and her cakes and cupcakes are AMAZING. The hardest part was deciding which to taste because she has soooo many different awesome flavors. Her setup at the wedding was awesome! We will definitely be repeat customers of hers.

Sent on 04/29/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Sirekis · Married on 02/23/2020

Perfectly Scrumptious is right!

We chose Perfectly Scrumptious for our wedding and it was the perfect touch to our day. The cupcakes were cute and delicious.
    We had initially decided to go with Small Cakes in Fort Myers but the coordinator we were working with was not very responsive to my emails and questions. Our wedding day is one of the biggest moments and I really wanted to work with a vendor that made me feel that they cared about making our day special. One of my friends referred me to Perfectly Scrumptious.
    I reached out to Amanda and she was very genuine and excited to provide her service for our wedding day. Amanda arranged a private tasting of several of her cupcakes. She has so many flavors which can be a bit overwhelming, but she gives you the option to mix it up. My husband and I really enjoyed looking through the flavors and picking out the ones that we enjoyed at the tasting as well as others we thought our guest may enjoy. We decided to do a small cake from Publix for the cake cutting ceremony but really wanted to have a variety of cupcakes for everyone (Andrew has quite the sweet tooth 😊).
    In addition to having delicious and cute cupcakes, Amanda is easy to work with. She was very flexible allowing me to make changes to the order leading up to the wedding. I also loved that she knew the venue, The White Orchid at Oasis, of our wedding very well. Knowing that Amanda has worked closely with the venue in previous events gave me peace of mind and more confidence that the table would look amazing.
    Our guest absolutely loved the cupcakes! I don’t think many even ate the cake to be honest. After our minimoon I started asking my friends and family what they enjoyed about the wedding and over half of them mentioned the cupcakes.
    If you’re considering going the cupcake route for your wedding, I highly recommend Amanda and Perfectly Scrumptious!!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Perfectly Scrumptious FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3
  • What services do your prices include?
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 3440 Renaissance Boulevard #2 Bonita Springs, Florida, 34134 See on map
    Location of (Perfectly Scrumptious)