46 Reviews for Perfectly Scrumptious

Lactose Free (2)
Vegan (2)
Fresh Fruit (2)
46 Perfectly Scrumptious Reviews

Amanda was such a pleasure to work with! From my first email to her, she was super responsive and attentive to my questions. You could tell that she is passionate about what she does.

She immediately invited us for a tasting and as we looked through the endless list of flavor combinations, we knew this was exactly what we were looking for, Amanda made us feel at home when we visited her and upon biting into our first cupcake choice, there was no question that we wanted these for our wedding guests. It was like biting into a little piece of heaven.

We picked 5 different flavors, half normal size and half mini. Her display was beautiful and our guests raved about how delicious the cupcakes were. We highly recommend, especially if you are looking for something a little different than your typical wedding cake.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/18/27, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

We had our tasting here and we got to pick 4 different types of cupcakes to try (It is harder to pick than you think, they all sounded amazing!) All of the cupcakes we tried were awesome and we are so excited to share these yummy treats with our guests at our wedding in October!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Gluten Free, Cake Pops, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

My cupcakes exceeded every expectation that had I had. They tasted delicious, they looked beautiful and did I mention they were the best cupcakes I had ever had. We will Be life long customers!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Loved working without Perfectly Scrumptious! Cupcakes and Cake Pops were delicious!!!!

Profile Picture Cara, 3/21/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cake Pops, Cupcakes

Amanda was absolutely amazing! She made us a beautiful 3 tiered cake pop display with 3 different flavors! Everyone loved them!! She has so many different flavors and ideas for color. It was perfect!!

Profile Picture Nola, 12/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cake Stands, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I am soo thankful Amanda took part in making my wedding the best day!!! The guests were RAVING about the mini-cupcakes - and the topper cake - oh my gosh it was delicious! The display was stunning and everything tasted as great as it looked. I had 175 guests at my wedding and I was debating between regular size versus mini cupcakes. I eventually went with the mini cupcakes so people could try a variety of flavors and because they are very easy to eat. I'm from Boston and every time I visited FL I tried different flavors - it was so hard to choose flavors because I kept trying new favorites :)! On a professional note - Amanda is very responsive and was an absolute joy to work with. She is always so upbeat and her positive energy is contagious. She has a true passion for baking and it reflects in the whole wedding process. If you're debating between a large cake or cupcakes - go with the cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Susan , 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Vegan, Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Amanda was an absolute joy to work with. I have Celiac Disease and she went out of her way to make sure I had a great variety of gluten free cupcakes for myself and a few other wedding attendees. From what I heard, her regular cupcakes were amazing as well! We had 6 different flavors and believe me when I say that there were not many left over. I recommend her services for any occasion. She is so passionate about what she does and is a true joy to be around. Thank you! Love Chris & Kelly

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I could not have been happier with Amanda! Her cupcakes are delicious and she even did two custom flavors for our wedding that she put on her website! She is so kind and friendly! No other cupcake shop compares to hers! I would give 20 stars if I could. I will definitely be having her make cupcakes for me in the future.

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Perfectly Scrumptious ...A hidden gem in Bonita Springs. Amanda was truly amazing, so bubbly. My daughter was coming from Rhode Island to get married at Doc Fords on Fort Myers Beach. Her father & I stopped in Perfectly Scrumptious and was impressed from start. Amanda & staff was wonderful. They had so many flavors and they also had gluten free which was great because my sister & brother have silac and can only have gluten free ,so was perfect I could order a half dozen of them also.We ordered 7 dozen and picked 7 different flavors and half dozen gluten free so nice variety for guest to choose . We picked bourbon bacon brownie, cannoli,chocolate Guinness, dark chocolate key lime, key lime margarita,lemon poppy, champagne &strawberries & half dozen gluten free cannoli all was scrumptious. Thank you Amanda for being part of our memorable day.
Warm Regards,
Jodi & Jim
June 24th 2017 wedding

Profile Picture Jodi, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

A month ago this week, we got married and had our reception at Doc Fords. We are from out of state and I contacted Amanda 19 months prior to our wedding. From the very first phone call, we were great friends! Amanda went ABOVE AND BEYOND to not only make the process easy, but it was fun and well, delicious! Truly, the BEST cupcakes and cake we have EVER had! I am so thankful for the friend ship we've created and for the inches I've gained because of the delicious cupcakes.

Thank you Amanda for helping to make our day absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Cake Stands

Amanda Buckner and perfectly scrumptious are NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING!!!!! her cupcakes are out of this world and so are her cakes! I seriously could not have wished for a better vendor because on top of her amazingly delicious cupcakes and sweets she is the sweetest, kindest, most easy going, BEST person to work with!!!! i cant even adequately put into words how much i love Amanda and loved working with her!!! Planning a wedding is stressful and hard and some vendors make things difficult....Amanda is the total opposite she was a JOY to work with and was like a breathe of fresh air to a bride to be!!! We went with mini cupcakes and cake pops and she made me the most beautiful top tier of a wedding cake and made exactly what i wanted!!! Let me tell you choosing cupcake flavors at perfectly scrumptious is HARD because they are all amazing but the salted caramel, coconut, key lime pie and chocolate chip cookie dough were some of my fave and our funfetti wedding cake was AMAZING!!! i cant wait for my one year anniversary to eat it again!!!! Overall if you are looking for desserts your guests will love you have found your girl and she is dream to work with!!!!! I would (and have) HIGHLY recommend perfectly scrumptious to anyone looking for fabulous desserts for any event!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amanda did a beautiful job for my wedding!!! I was beyond thrilled with the service she provided us and the cupcakes were AMAZING!!! I would highly recommend her for any event that you are having, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Heather , 12/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved working with Amanda from perfectly scrumptious. She was amazing felt like we became friends from my whole wedding planning. She came to see me after I got all ready and said how wonderful it was to work with me. Her cupcakes were delicious and wouldn't do it any other way the cupcakes was the hit that night.

Profile Picture Kristi, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amanda was amazing, the cupcakes were amazing! I would recommend her to anyone for an afternoon snack or an event!

Profile Picture Jenyl, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amanda was SO amazing! She set up my cupcakes so they were photo worthy and oh so delicious. She was a pleasure to work with and her personality was so much fun. When we did the tasting I knew she was the one. Her professionalism and details were outstanding. The different flavors were on point, so happy we went with her for our dessert.

Profile Picture User6586161, 1+ year ago, 15 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cupcakes, Cake Stands, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Lactose Free

Amanda was a pleasure to deal with! We couldn't of asked for anyone more professional and willing to make sure everything was done perfectly. We loved the idea of doing cupcakes because it allowed for us to have different flavors for everyone. She arranged them in a beautiful way that looked very nice and fit in with our theme. The best part was she was able to make the cupcakes Gluten Free because my wife has celiacs disease. You couldn't even tell the difference between the GF and regular. All the cupcakes we had were delicious! We highly recommend Amanda and Perfectly Scrumptious for anyone looking for a wedding cake need.

Profile Picture Steve, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amanda was great! We met with her about 9 months prior to our wedding. During those 9 mos we must have stopped and purchased 3 or 4 different kinds of cupcakes at least once a month. We had chosen 3 flavors during our tasting but had wanted at least two more flavors. She remembered us every time we went in. We loved her cupcakes so much that when the number of guests change we still kept with the original amount that we had ordered. Our guests appreciated that they were able to take the cupcakes home too. We also had her make some GF cupcakes because some of our guests have gluten allergies. They could not stop raving about how delicious the GF cupcakes were. Amanda also has so much enthusiasm about cupcakes that it is contagious. I am so happy that we live in the area and are able to buy cupcakes from her any time.

Profile Picture Jetaime, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

First and foremost, Amanda is such a joy. She has a positive, happy energy that just makes her glow. And the cupcakes... delish! Our favorites were butterbeer and strawberries and cream, but everything we tried and ordered was tasty. The little cake pops were just adorable too - haven't eaten them yet since we're saving for the 1 year. They were the best option since we had a destination wedding, and they traveled well home. Wish we lived closer, because I'd pop in for cupcakes again and again!

Profile Picture Adam, 5/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cupcakes, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Fresh Fruit

Amanda was absolutely amazing and the best overall vendor I worked with for my destination wedding in SW Florida. I'm gluten free so it was important to me that I would be able to enjoy our wedding cake (aka cupcakes and a beautiful 6 inch cake). When I asked Amanda about doing g-free cupcakes - she insisted that i could do any flavor and it was no problem with making any of them g-free...so I was very impressed when we met her about 3 months before the wedding for a little tasting and she had the most amazing gluten free tiramisu cupcake. I haven't been able to have tiramisu anything since I was diagnosed with a gluten allergy 6 years ago. Things I would normally never be able to have - she was able to make gluten free and taste delicious. It was extremely impressive and it was one of my favorite parts of our big day. We had 4 different types of cupcakes and had regular size ones as well as mini cupcakes (just in case guests wanted to try a bunch of the different flavors) and then we had a mini gluten free cake to cut into. The cupcakes (on a tower which was perfect) and our beautiful 6 inch red velvet cake was delicious that I was even snacking on it the day after our wedding. She made the process so easy by quickly answering any emails or questions I had. Her responsiveness was over the top fast and if anyone is head over heels about dessert and cupcakes - it's her! It was 1 less thing for me to stress over the weekend of the event and it definitely put me at ease knowing she was all over everything especially with me planning the wedding 1500 miles away. I would recommend her highly and her stuff is delicious and when my husband and I return to SW Florida - we'll definitely stop by and have some more of those delicious gluten free cupcakes for me and glutenous cupcakes for him. :-)

Profile Picture Susan, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Amanda was amazing and very enthusiastic! Guests raved about the cupcakes and the display she set up. You can tell she loves what she does!

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I just want to say YOU WANT THESE CUPCAKES!!! I had so many compliments on how AMAZING they are! I even had a few people that came for the wedding visit the location the next day. We had the key lime margarita, pina colada, and salted chocolate caramel. Not only are the cupcakes to die for but Amanda Buckner who helped us out is such a sweet and caring individual. Her optimistic and peppy personality feels so nice when you're under pressure on finding the right vendor. We had an unfortunate meeting with a vendor for the reception (wedding coordinator didn't show to appointment) before our appointment with Perfectly Scrumptious so when we arrived we were all in low spirits. Amanda quickly changed our moods and lifted our spirits not only with her amazing attitude but with the fabulous cupcakes. A+ !! Would definitely recommend to anyone considering!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 4/14/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Stands, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free

So delicious and Amanda was very professional and friendly

Profile Picture Jenevieve , 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Lactose Free

I couldn't be happier with our absolutely amazing cupcakes that Amanda make for our wedding!! Our guests are STILL talking about how delicious they were 3 weeks after the wedding!! Amanda was extremely professional, so sweet, and amazing to work with. So happy she is local to us so we can go buy and pick up more cupcakes when we feel like re-living our wedding night. :)

Profile Picture Mara, 2/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Pops, Cupcakes

We worked with Perfectly Scrumptious for our wedding and had a fantastic experience with Amanda. She came highly recommended from our wedding planner, and she did not disappoint. The cupcakes were absolutely delicious and everyone at our wedding LOVED them (people are still talking about them!). We did an assortment of minis, about 8 flavors in total, with a 6" cake on top to cut. Her flavors are unique and creative, and it is really impressive what she can do with a mini cupcake. Her positive and upbeat energy not only makes it clear how much she loves and takes pride in her job, but also makes working with her a highlight of the planning process. I truly cannot say enough about the quality of service and the quality of the cupcakes themselves.

Profile Picture User6499893, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Pops, Cupcakes