Perfectly Scrumptious Reviews

54 | Bonita Springs, FL

54 Reviews for Perfectly Scrumptious

Amanda · Getting married on 01/18/2027

Amanda was such a pleasure to work with! From my first email to her, she was super responsive and attentive to my questions. You could tell that she is passionate about what she does.

She immediately invited us for a tasting and as we looked through the endless list of flavor combinations, we knew this was exactly what we were looking for, Amanda made us feel at home when we visited her and upon biting into our first cupcake choice, there was no question that we wanted these for our wedding guests. It was like biting into a little piece of heaven.

We picked 5 different flavors, half normal size and half mini. Her display was beautiful and our guests raved about how delicious the cupcakes were. We highly recommend, especially if you are looking for something a little different than your typical wedding cake.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Cristen · Married on 04/18/2020

Amazingly delicious

Amanda is simply amazing! She treated me like we are good friends, and was always so friendly every time we spoke. She set up a wonderful tasting for us , and when we had to postpone our date due to COVID, she was more than flexible in helping us out and working with us. Her cupcakes are AMAZING, particularly the salted caramel. I had wedding guests asking for her number so they can get them mailed! haha Prices are very reasonable. Amanda also took on the challenge 2 weeks before our wedding in making key lime shortbread cookies as an additional dessert and they were fabulous! I HIGHLY recommend Amanda and Perfectly Scrumptious. I was so happy!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • John

John Shelton · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing desserts

Amanda is AWESOME. She’s such a joy to work with and her cakes and cupcakes are AMAZING. The hardest part was deciding which to taste because she has soooo many different awesome flavors. Her setup at the wedding was awesome! We will definitely be repeat customers of hers.

Sent on 04/29/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Sirekis · Married on 02/23/2020

Perfectly Scrumptious is right!

We chose Perfectly Scrumptious for our wedding and it was the perfect touch to our day. The cupcakes were cute and delicious.
    We had initially decided to go with Small Cakes in Fort Myers but the coordinator we were working with was not very responsive to my emails and questions. Our wedding day is one of the biggest moments and I really wanted to work with a vendor that made me feel that they cared about making our day special. One of my friends referred me to Perfectly Scrumptious.
    I reached out to Amanda and she was very genuine and excited to provide her service for our wedding day. Amanda arranged a private tasting of several of her cupcakes. She has so many flavors which can be a bit overwhelming, but she gives you the option to mix it up. My husband and I really enjoyed looking through the flavors and picking out the ones that we enjoyed at the tasting as well as others we thought our guest may enjoy. We decided to do a small cake from Publix for the cake cutting ceremony but really wanted to have a variety of cupcakes for everyone (Andrew has quite the sweet tooth 😊).
    In addition to having delicious and cute cupcakes, Amanda is easy to work with. She was very flexible allowing me to make changes to the order leading up to the wedding. I also loved that she knew the venue, The White Orchid at Oasis, of our wedding very well. Knowing that Amanda has worked closely with the venue in previous events gave me peace of mind and more confidence that the table would look amazing.
    Our guest absolutely loved the cupcakes! I don’t think many even ate the cake to be honest. After our minimoon I started asking my friends and family what they enjoyed about the wedding and over half of them mentioned the cupcakes.
    If you’re considering going the cupcake route for your wedding, I highly recommend Amanda and Perfectly Scrumptious!!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Anna

Anna Robbins · Married on 09/28/2019

Truly Perfect!

Amanda is perhaps the sweetest human on this earth! She was so kind and easy to work with from day one. We had such a lovely tasting with her and set up our order on the same day. She was quick with communication leading up to the event. While I didn't get to see her on the day of, she was so efficient and set up an adorable arrangement for our cupcakes. Our guests RAVED about how amazing the cupcakes were too! So, so delicious! Mini cupcakes are the way to go, y'all. Our guests loved having several flavor options (and gluten & dairy free too if you need!) and being able to just have a small bite of something sweet to eat. I would recommend Perfectly Scrumptious over and over again for an event of any size! Amanda, thank you for helping make our day so sweet!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Jasmyne

Jasmyne · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding cupcakes

Everyone loved her cupcakes and the presentation was perfect. Reasonable price and you can feel her passion for baking. I will use her for other events.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Amy · Married on 02/09/2019

Bonita’s Hidden Gem

There really isn’t enough words for how amazingly a Amanda and her company truly is! I fell in love with her cupcakes in high school and knew that I was going to have them at my wedding for that moment! From our initial tasting to my wedding day, Amanda was really responsive and very open to whatever changes my husband and I wanted to make to or original plans. The day of the wedding, she set everything up so beautifully and the flavor of each cupcake definitely did not disappoint. I have had so many people reach out and ask me about them since as well! You will not regret booking her for any occasion!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Kat · Married on 02/02/2019

Delicious & Delightful

Amanda at Perfectly Scrumptious is such a delight to work with! Her cupcake flavors are creative and so tasty I could probably eat myself into a literal sugar coma with zero regrets. She's incredibly flexible, clearly passionate about her work, and extraordinarily professional. Our cupcakes were probably the thing we received the most compliments about at our entire wedding (our friends and family are very food focused, admittedly). Amanda made our wedding extra-special. And she's just super nice! It was a joy work with her and a joy to eat her creations. If you want a stand-out dessert at your wedding, then Perfectly Scrumptious is the bakery for you.

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 01/04/2019

Best cupcakes ever!

Perfectly Scrumptious makes the BEST cupcakes ever!! From the initial tasting (which was my fiancé and I's favorite parts of wedding planning so far), to our second tasting (we had to add two more flavors because they were all so good), Amanda was just the best! We have seven different flavors, with two jumbo cupcakes on top, and Amanda will be making a cupcake tower just as I envisioned for our big day! We also ordered the Bride and Groom cake pops to eat on our one year anniversary and they are SO CUTE!! Amanda is super responsive, very friendly, and makes the yummiest cupcakes! I wouldn't trust anyone else to make the cupcakes for my wedding! Can't wait for all of my guests to love them as much as I do!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

We had our tasting here and we got to pick 4 different types of cupcakes to try (It is harder to pick than you think, they all sounded amazing!) All of the cupcakes we tried were awesome and we are so excited to share these yummy treats with our guests at our wedding in October!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

My cupcakes exceeded every expectation that had I had. They tasted delicious, they looked beautiful and did I mention they were the best cupcakes I had ever had. We will Be life long customers!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Cara · Married on 03/21/2018

Loved working without Perfectly Scrumptious! Cupcakes and Cake Pops were delicious!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Nola · Married on 12/09/2017

Amanda was absolutely amazing! She made us a beautiful 3 tiered cake pop display with 3 different flavors! Everyone loved them!! She has so many different flavors and ideas for color. It was perfect!!

Sent on 12/30/2017
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/21/2017

I am soo thankful Amanda took part in making my wedding the best day!!! The guests were RAVING about the mini-cupcakes - and the topper cake - oh my gosh it was delicious! The display was stunning and everything tasted as great as it looked. I had 175 guests at my wedding and I was debating between regular size versus mini cupcakes. I eventually went with the mini cupcakes so people could try a variety of flavors and because they are very easy to eat. I'm from Boston and every time I visited FL I tried different flavors - it was so hard to choose flavors because I kept trying new favorites :)! On a professional note - Amanda is very responsive and was an absolute joy to work with. She is always so upbeat and her positive energy is contagious. She has a true passion for baking and it reflects in the whole wedding process. If you're debating between a large cake or cupcakes - go with the cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

Amanda was an absolute joy to work with. I have Celiac Disease and she went out of her way to make sure I had a great variety of gluten free cupcakes for myself and a few other wedding attendees. From what I heard, her regular cupcakes were amazing as well! We had 6 different flavors and believe me when I say that there were not many left over. I recommend her services for any occasion. She is so passionate about what she does and is a true joy to be around. Thank you! Love Chris & Kelly

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/12/2017

I could not have been happier with Amanda! Her cupcakes are delicious and she even did two custom flavors for our wedding that she put on her website! She is so kind and friendly! No other cupcake shop compares to hers! I would give 20 stars if I could. I will definitely be having her make cupcakes for me in the future.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Jodi · Married on 06/24/2017

Perfectly Scrumptious ...A hidden gem in Bonita Springs. Amanda was truly amazing, so bubbly. My daughter was coming from Rhode Island to get married at Doc Fords on Fort Myers Beach. Her father & I stopped in Perfectly Scrumptious and was impressed from start. Amanda & staff was wonderful. They had so many flavors and they also had gluten free which was great because my sister & brother have silac and can only have gluten free ,so was perfect I could order a half dozen of them also.We ordered 7 dozen and picked 7 different flavors and half dozen gluten free so nice variety for guest to choose . We picked bourbon bacon brownie, cannoli,chocolate Guinness, dark chocolate key lime, key lime margarita,lemon poppy, champagne &strawberries & half dozen gluten free cannoli all was scrumptious. Thank you Amanda for being part of our memorable day.
    Warm Regards,
    Jodi & Jim
    June 24th 2017 wedding

Sent on 07/06/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/09/2017

A month ago this week, we got married and had our reception at Doc Fords. We are from out of state and I contacted Amanda 19 months prior to our wedding. From the very first phone call, we were great friends! Amanda went ABOVE AND BEYOND to not only make the process easy, but it was fun and well, delicious! Truly, the BEST cupcakes and cake we have EVER had! I am so thankful for the friend ship we've created and for the inches I've gained because of the delicious cupcakes.

Thank you Amanda for helping to make our day absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 07/04/2017
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 12/10/2016

Amanda Buckner and perfectly scrumptious are NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING!!!!! her cupcakes are out of this world and so are her cakes! I seriously could not have wished for a better vendor because on top of her amazingly delicious cupcakes and sweets she is the sweetest, kindest, most easy going, BEST person to work with!!!! i cant even adequately put into words how much i love Amanda and loved working with her!!! Planning a wedding is stressful and hard and some vendors make things difficult....Amanda is the total opposite she was a JOY to work with and was like a breathe of fresh air to a bride to be!!! We went with mini cupcakes and cake pops and she made me the most beautiful top tier of a wedding cake and made exactly what i wanted!!! Let me tell you choosing cupcake flavors at perfectly scrumptious is HARD because they are all amazing but the salted caramel, coconut, key lime pie and chocolate chip cookie dough were some of my fave and our funfetti wedding cake was AMAZING!!! i cant wait for my one year anniversary to eat it again!!!! Overall if you are looking for desserts your guests will love you have found your girl and she is dream to work with!!!!! I would (and have) HIGHLY recommend perfectly scrumptious to anyone looking for fabulous desserts for any event!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Heather · Married on 12/03/2016

Amanda did a beautiful job for my wedding!!! I was beyond thrilled with the service she provided us and the cupcakes were AMAZING!!! I would highly recommend her for any event that you are having, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/26/2017
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 11/12/2016

I loved working with Amanda from perfectly scrumptious. She was amazing felt like we became friends from my whole wedding planning. She came to see me after I got all ready and said how wonderful it was to work with me. Her cupcakes were delicious and wouldn't do it any other way the cupcakes was the hit that night.

Sent on 11/18/2016
  • Jenyl

Jenyl · Married on 11/05/2016

Amanda was amazing, the cupcakes were amazing! I would recommend her to anyone for an afternoon snack or an event!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Amanda was SO amazing! She set up my cupcakes so they were photo worthy and oh so delicious. She was a pleasure to work with and her personality was so much fun. When we did the tasting I knew she was the one. Her professionalism and details were outstanding. The different flavors were on point, so happy we went with her for our dessert.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Steve · Married on 10/01/2016

Amanda was a pleasure to deal with! We couldn't of asked for anyone more professional and willing to make sure everything was done perfectly. We loved the idea of doing cupcakes because it allowed for us to have different flavors for everyone. She arranged them in a beautiful way that looked very nice and fit in with our theme. The best part was she was able to make the cupcakes Gluten Free because my wife has celiacs disease. You couldn't even tell the difference between the GF and regular. All the cupcakes we had were delicious! We highly recommend Amanda and Perfectly Scrumptious for anyone looking for a wedding cake need.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Jetaime · Married on 09/10/2016

Amanda was great! We met with her about 9 months prior to our wedding. During those 9 mos we must have stopped and purchased 3 or 4 different kinds of cupcakes at least once a month. We had chosen 3 flavors during our tasting but had wanted at least two more flavors. She remembered us every time we went in. We loved her cupcakes so much that when the number of guests change we still kept with the original amount that we had ordered. Our guests appreciated that they were able to take the cupcakes home too. We also had her make some GF cupcakes because some of our guests have gluten allergies. They could not stop raving about how delicious the GF cupcakes were. Amanda also has so much enthusiasm about cupcakes that it is contagious. I am so happy that we live in the area and are able to buy cupcakes from her any time.

Sent on 09/14/2016