Brishen Lee Photography

Profile Picture
Nikki
1 Review
10/11/2013

I stumbled onto Brishen\'s name through a mutual friend and after reviewing her work online I got in touch with her. She was prompt and professional and upon meeting her, I knew she was my wedding photographer! Throughout the whole process (which was short as our engagement only lasted 5 months), Brishen was wonderful and supportive. The days leading up to and, of course, the day of, Brishen was a delight. She got my photos to me in just a week and I could not have been happier with them! I highly recommend Brishen for your wedding day and look forward to other events in the future that I will be able to use her services!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Saint Louis, MO
BLOG

Brishen Lee has been photographing for over ten years now specializing in weddings and portraits. My goal is to make your wedding day a fun and enjoyable experience. Your wedding day is one to remember forever and I am here to make sure it's as seamless and pleasant as possible. My easy going, relaxed approach to photography makes it possible to get all of the candid photojournalism, posed and creative modern posing. By the end of the day you will have a variety of all of the above to showcase the uniqueness of your wedding day.

You  can contact me by email or phone. There is also a contact me form on my website www.brishenleephotography.com if you would like to see more of my portfolio.

brishenlee@gmail.com