PO Box 15982, Las Vegas, NV 89114 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Marco Molina Photography & Design

Your wedding day is one of the most magical and memorable days of your life. Marco Molina Photography helps you capture the moments that make that day so special. Although a wedding is seen as a traditional rite of passage, it can be so much more.

With Marco Molina, you can preserve those memories in a variety of traditional and contemporary formats. Using state of the art equipment, artistic technique and attention to detail, our team works with you to make your special day one you will never forget.

Magical and Memorable. For Life.

Follow Marco Molina Photography & Design on

bouquet
simmons 1174

6 Reviews for Marco Molina Photography & Design

Gabriela · Married on 11/26/2016

I can't imagine having any other photographer next to my side the entire day. We booked the "Collection 2" package and it was totally worth it. Jaymel showed up at the hair salon before we did and immediately settled in with me and my bridesmaids. He is so incredibly laid back and wonderful- he fit right in to our little group and by the end of the night, I actually was sad he had to leave! The next morning, my sister and I joked that we wanted to be his friend in real life. He was that cool.

We just got our photos back (almost 900 photos in a two week turnaround!) and they are AMAZING! Jaymel is such an amazing photographer and I cannot imagine having a better experience with any other photographer (I know I already said that but it's something worth repeating). He made me and my fiancé feel like we were the most important people - there was none of that superior feeling I felt with other photographers. Your wedding day is one of the most special and intimate days of your life- be sure to pick a photographer who not only recognizes that but highlights it!

Gina · Married on 05/21/2016

Jay is a very warm, bubbly, and honest photographer. Both my fiancée and I enjoy the experience of working with him, and we love our photos very much. After this experience, we learned that a good photographer provides not only six hours on taking photos, but also spent time and efforts before and after. Jay is very organized and can handle the busy wedding ceremony process pretty well. I would highly recommend Jay as a photographer.

Christina · Married on 04/16/2016

I hired Jay for both my engagement and wedding and could not be more happy with my choice. He is a very talented photographer with a wonderfully bubbly personality who brings energy and passion to his work.

Jay’s photos are vibrant, natural, and full of life. He is an expert at bringing out the best in his subjects and is able to capture spontaneous expressions and emotions, seemingly effortlessly.

Throughout the entire process, Jay was very responsive and organized, with a wealth of helpful guides and tips. He was my go-to consultant as I worked through picking venues, scheduling, etc. On the wedding day, he worked efficiently and seamlessly with the videographers. He led the charge during the portrait sessions, making sure we stayed on schedule and covered everything we had discussed. During the ceremony and reception, he was able to capture all of the key moments without being intrusive.

I cannot recommend Jay enough. If you are looking to capture some beautiful memories, please do book him!

Award

Marco Molina Photography & Design Pricing

Marco Molina Photography & Design Price Rates

Marco Molina Photography & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• PO Box 15982 Las Vegas, NV 89114 See on map