Taylored Photo Memories

Las Vegas, NV View map

$1,809 Most Popular Price

I am a photographer who loves living a fun and adventurous life AND capturing yours! My services include photography in the Southwest region mainly Las Vegas, NV and Southern California. Don't let my region limit you though, I'm always looking for an adventure and travel opportunities!

I invite you to check out my website! From there you'll see my portfolio and get an idea of my recent weddings from my blog!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,809

High-Res Images
Albums
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

Em Guevara Married on 02/22/2020

McKenzi is amazing!

Working with McKenzi and Taylored Photo Memories was such a great experience. She and Liz did a great job with our photographs. I'm not someone who likes to be photographed very much, but McKenzi makes you feel so at ease during the whole process and she ended up capturing great pictures of my husband and I, our family, our venue. It was truly a great experience, and we could not be happier with our wedding photographs. You won't be disappointed if you choose them as your photographer!
  • Suhan
    Suhan Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect Wedding Photos!

We hired Taylored Photo Memories to photograph our wedding and McKenzi was awesome! She is extremely talented and friendly and makes posing for pictures a really fun experience. We did our engagement photos with her and had a blast! And on our wedding day she was very diligent about capturing all the details of our big day, from our decor and getting-ready process, to our family and bridal party portraits, to all the amazing shots of us during both our ceremony and reception. We were thrilled with how all the pictures turned out! Plus her turnaround time was amazing, we received a beautiful online gallery of our photos only a week after the wedding. It was so nice to have those pictures returned so quickly so that we could immediately share them with our family and friends. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a trustworthy and talented photographer. We are so incredibly happy with the quality of our wedding photos and love having all of our special memories captured so perfectly from our big day! Thank you, McKenzi for a job well done, we truly appreciate all of your hard work! :)
    Lindsey Married on 01/06/2018
    McKenzi and her team are the best. She's done many photos for me in the past and my recent wedding is by far my favorite! She gives you an exact timeline so you know what to expect the day of the shoot. McKenzi is fun and she does what you want but also offers great suggestions of her own. I've never been disappointed with any of the work she's done. She captures memories that will last a lifetime! If you are looking for a great photographer, McKenzi is the best!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andrew & Dani
    20 photos · 05/09/2015

Peachy Keen Unions Peachy Keen Unions Wedding Officiants

Working with McKenzi is always a pleasure. I have had the opportunity to work on several weddings with her and know that she is ideal for the adventurous couple looking for a scenic wedding location or an engagement session that shows off their hobbies and interests. My brides have reported that her pricing is beyond fair for the quality and that her unobtrusive manner has put them at ease on the big day!

All About Catering Las Vegas All About Catering Las Vegas Wedding Caterers

I would highly recommend Taylored Photo Memories! Their work is flawless! Mckenzie will truly capture your special day in the beautiful photos she is known for in the Las Vegas and Orange County area. Call her today!

6380 S Valley View Blvd Ste 228 Las Vegas, NV, 89118
Location of (Taylored Photo Memories)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding